Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have never met a man weaker than myself

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
It really be like that as a gigatruecel

Only lifefuel I had for a while is I can beat everyone I know in arm wrestling. I’ve gotten a bit weaker as time went on though

Only lifefuel I had for a while is I can beat everyone I know in arm wrestling. I’ve gotten a bit weaker as time went on though
That's funny since I never beat someome at arm wrestling maybe some foid when I was young

That's funny since I never beat someome at arm wrestling maybe some foid when I was young
Only foid I’ve ever arm wrestled is my mom, others don’t want to hold my hand ded srs

Only foid I’ve ever arm wrestled is my mom, others don’t want to hold my hand ded srs
Probably it was my mom but she let me win since she's stronger than me now what an absolute joke I am, my elbows start to hurt when I do 10 pushups against a wall

Weaker in what sense? Frame? Strength?

But yeah i remember being mogged by everyone in school, even half of the girls

Weaker in what sense? Frame? Strength?

But yeah i remember being mogged by everyone in school, even half of the girls
In every way

In every way
:feelsbadman: sucks bro

My shoulders grew so i kind of escape this hell, tho i still have bitch wrists. I'd be weak as hell if i wasn't gymceling all year around. I'm convinced the average male would mog me if they worked out even half as hard as me

:feelsbadman: sucks bro

My shoulders grew so i kind of escape this hell, tho i still have bitch wrists. I'd be weak as hell if i wasn't gymceling all year around. I'm convinced the average male would mog me if they worked out even half as hard as me
I gymcelled for half a year, I feel something other than my bone when I tense my arm but I can't even do 5 reps of 30kg bench press

I gymcelled for half a year, I feel something other than my bone when I tense my arm but I can't even do 5 reps of 30kg bench press
The tendon? Is that it? Does it feel like it's about to tear or snap?

Yeah I got pinned by like 25kg when I started :feelsbadman:
Thankfully I can bench 100 now

But I should be benching wayyy more for the amount of effort i put in.

I'm double jointed so my gains are even less meaningful. Shame corona closed the gym.

I'm double jointed so my gains are even less meaningful. Shame corona closed the gym.
Fuuuck dude.

And normies love to say genetics don't matter jfl
They love talking about people with elite genetics but never want to acknowledge the fact that the other end of the bell curve exists

Fuuuck dude.

And normies love to say genetics don't matter jfl
They love talking about people with elite genetics but never want to acknowledge the fact that the other end of the bell curve exists
Sadly pitty won't make me stronger or smarter, I accept my position in society

I avoided arm wrestling in schools because the girls always beat me.

You haven’t met me then. I’m physically and mentally a subhuman.

The man is here

I have when I look at a mirror.

Not into this whole "inceler than thou" thing; sure, the vast majority of men are physically stronger than me, but there are a few guys I know that I can strengthmog.

My inceldom is basically the result of being bad - not the worst, but bad - in almost every category that matters to foids.

Not into this whole "inceler than thou" thing; sure, the vast majority of men are physically stronger than me, but there are a few guys I know that I can strengthmog.

My inceldom is basically the result of being bad - not the worst, but bad - in almost every category that matters to foids.
lanket arms with double joints and small

But I should be benching wayyy more for the amount of effort i put in.
I can do 125 for reps tbh

This

I have always been weak, physically, mentally, emotionally, in any conceivable way, weak.

You have never met me

I can do 125 for reps tbh

This
Yeah but do you have visible abs without flexing
bf% impacts bench strength more than that of any other lift tbh

Yeah but do you have visible abs without flexing
bf% impacts bench strength more than that of any other lift tbh
excuses.

I benched 295lb(134kg) at a bw of 165lb(75kg) with a visible 4 pack

This speaks volumes

You haven't roped yet. You're not that weak. At least not mentally.

You fucking brainlet why do you think im from it
"brainlet" "retard" "idiot" what part of intellectual dwarf do you not understand?

I struggle with 10 reps using an 8kg dumbbell

I'm a manlet framelet subhuman, is it over?