[Venting] I have no friends

B

Barrix

Recruit
-
Not only have I never had a girlfriend but I have no friends. At school when I go to lunch I don't sit with anyone because nobody wants to be my friend. When I eat my lunch I can't stop noticing people looking at me while I'm sitting alone. I'm just a loser nobody that no one wants to be friends with.

P

Pumkin

Major
-
bully a lesser male and assert your dominance
friends will follow. this is the only thing school kids know

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
I don’t have any either. It’s nearly impossible to make friends outside of school.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Commander
-
It's over for you. In the adult world friends are near impossible to make, most people bank on old childhood connections which they network with or at least hang out with to some degree. If you can't make friends in school you will be lonely for the rest of your life. Just accept it's over.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
give OP your skype info so he can chat with you after school
be his friend
:feelswhat: If OP wants to chat, he can PM me. Online friends don’t count though imo. You can’t really hang out and do things with online friends.

B

Barrix

Recruit
-
bully a lesser male and assert your dominance
friends will follow. this is the only thing school kids know
That would be suicide if I did that. Not only would I be seen as a loser but also as a bully. My school in particular has the most strictest anti bullying rules in the district.

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
are u an autist? I am an autist and have no friends.

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Excel

Linda from Sanctioning
-
Join chat gang you have enough now

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath
-
Welcome to the friendless mens club brother!

We're all here for you!

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

27 years old khfl slavcel neetcel (11yrs+) virgin
-
That would be suicide if I did that. Not only would I be seen as a loser but also as a bully. My school in particular has the most strictest anti bullying rules in the district.
it's only a bullying if non-chad and non-foid does it

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
have not had a friend in 3.5 years in real life

Leon S. Kennedy

Leon S. Kennedy

Recruit
-
Not only have I never had a girlfriend but I have no friends. At school when I go to lunch I don't sit with anyone because nobody wants to be my friend. When I eat my lunch I can't stop noticing people looking at me while I'm sitting alone. I'm just a loser nobody that no one wants to be friends with.
Same for me, it's almost impossible to make friends outside of school...I'm the only guy in my class, though

F

fohandfoh

Recruit
-
I went through this. What’s crazy is This. Find the most average guy there. Half of that school is more stupid than him. Most of these people are going to live extremely cucked lives trying to keep up with the norm which is shifted well to right of center for men and always being a bit behind.

Looking at these people later in life is a train wreck and it destroys them. Don’t get on that treadmill. Just don’t worry about it amigo.

Best thing you can do right now is try to talk to your parents about some type of change. I went to an all male boarding school and it was way better for me. Without women around there is less competition and more guys just being guys.

Most people aren’t fortunate enough to be able to afford all of that but there are other options such as after school groups, hobbies, and homeschool options that are good.

Anyways just hang in there school is a load of trash full of trash losers with poor excuses for teachers that are not leaders. Find your own sources of inspiration

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

protect TayK & Holmes at all costs
-
I feel you man. Next time that you know they’re for sure looking at you, confront them. I suggest you’d take wrestling or boxing or some sort of martial arts classes or such.

itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

5'6 friendless youngcel
-
Same right here, when I did have friends tho I was bullied and ostracized by them, and they never invited me to shit. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
I went through this. What’s crazy is This. Find the most average guy there. Half of that school is more stupid than him. Most of these people are going to live extremely cucked lives trying to keep up with the norm which is shifted well to right of center for men and always being a bit behind.

Looking at these people later in life is a train wreck and it destroys them. Don’t get on that treadmill. Just don’t worry about it amigo.

Best thing you can do right now is try to talk to your parents about some type of change. I went to an all male boarding school and it was way better for me. Without women around there is less competition and more guys just being guys.

Most people aren’t fortunate enough to be able to afford all of that but there are other options such as after school groups, hobbies, and homeschool options that are good.

Anyways just hang in there school is a load of trash full of trash losers with poor excuses for teachers that are not leaders. Find your own sources of inspiration
Was soggy biscuit a common thing?