Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have no friends

B

Barrix

Recruit
★★
Not only have I never had a girlfriend but I have no friends. At school when I go to lunch I don't sit with anyone because nobody wants to be my friend. When I eat my lunch I can't stop noticing people looking at me while I'm sitting alone. I'm just a loser nobody that no one wants to be friends with.

bully a lesser male and assert your dominance
friends will follow. this is the only thing school kids know

I don’t have any either. It’s nearly impossible to make friends outside of school.

It's over for you. In the adult world friends are near impossible to make, most people bank on old childhood connections which they network with or at least hang out with to some degree. If you can't make friends in school you will be lonely for the rest of your life. Just accept it's over.

give OP your skype info so he can chat with you after school
be his friend
:feelswhat: If OP wants to chat, he can PM me. Online friends don’t count though imo. You can’t really hang out and do things with online friends.

bully a lesser male and assert your dominance
friends will follow. this is the only thing school kids know
That would be suicide if I did that. Not only would I be seen as a loser but also as a bully. My school in particular has the most strictest anti bullying rules in the district.

are u an autist? I am an autist and have no friends.

Join chat gang you have enough now

Welcome to the friendless mens club brother!

We're all here for you!

That would be suicide if I did that. Not only would I be seen as a loser but also as a bully. My school in particular has the most strictest anti bullying rules in the district.
it's only a bullying if non-chad and non-foid does it

have not had a friend in 3.5 years in real life

Not only have I never had a girlfriend but I have no friends. At school when I go to lunch I don't sit with anyone because nobody wants to be my friend. When I eat my lunch I can't stop noticing people looking at me while I'm sitting alone. I'm just a loser nobody that no one wants to be friends with.
Same for me, it's almost impossible to make friends outside of school...I'm the only guy in my class, though

I went through this. What’s crazy is This. Find the most average guy there. Half of that school is more stupid than him. Most of these people are going to live extremely cucked lives trying to keep up with the norm which is shifted well to right of center for men and always being a bit behind.

Looking at these people later in life is a train wreck and it destroys them. Don’t get on that treadmill. Just don’t worry about it amigo.

Best thing you can do right now is try to talk to your parents about some type of change. I went to an all male boarding school and it was way better for me. Without women around there is less competition and more guys just being guys.

Most people aren’t fortunate enough to be able to afford all of that but there are other options such as after school groups, hobbies, and homeschool options that are good.

Anyways just hang in there school is a load of trash full of trash losers with poor excuses for teachers that are not leaders. Find your own sources of inspiration

I feel you man. Next time that you know they’re for sure looking at you, confront them. I suggest you’d take wrestling or boxing or some sort of martial arts classes or such.

Same right here, when I did have friends tho I was bullied and ostracized by them, and they never invited me to shit. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

have not had friend in real life since 2011

I went through this. What’s crazy is This. Find the most average guy there. Half of that school is more stupid than him. Most of these people are going to live extremely cucked lives trying to keep up with the norm which is shifted well to right of center for men and always being a bit behind.

Looking at these people later in life is a train wreck and it destroys them. Don’t get on that treadmill. Just don’t worry about it amigo.

Best thing you can do right now is try to talk to your parents about some type of change. I went to an all male boarding school and it was way better for me. Without women around there is less competition and more guys just being guys.

Most people aren’t fortunate enough to be able to afford all of that but there are other options such as after school groups, hobbies, and homeschool options that are good.

Anyways just hang in there school is a load of trash full of trash losers with poor excuses for teachers that are not leaders. Find your own sources of inspiration
Was soggy biscuit a common thing?

we are your friends OP :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: