Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have no idea how Zoomers will make it in the coming years.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
We don't really have any skills, we have no motivation or hope, a ton of zoomer men are depressed and bitter and the few who aren't complete meme brains and social rejects are chads and stacies who are only successful because they're attractive.

Last edited:
Fuck zoomers.

Things will get a lot worse until the problem gets addressed. Tbh they either will holo all sub8, or they will start injecting T on boys during puberty to try and salvage the dwindling masculinity and lack of chads.

They'll make it through because of brainwashing and delusions. The thing is zoomer have 0 perspective. They don't even realize how fucked up the dating world is nowadays because that's all they've ever known

We won't be making it. :feelsclown:

We don't really have any skills, a ton of zoomer men are depressed and bitter and the few who aren't complete meme brains and social rejects are chads and stacies who are only successful because they're attractive.
Add to the fact that their successful at things that doesn't help humanity progress at a technical standpoint. They don't improve living standards.

They'll make it through because of brainwashing and delusions. The thing is zoomer have 0 perspective. They don't even realize how fucked up the dating world is nowadays because that's all they've ever known

That only goes so far. And plenty know how crappy things are, they just blame it on different things, groups and people.

That only goes so far. And plenty know how crappy things are, they just blame it on different things, groups and people.
It's one thing to know the situation is shit, it's another one to know that it used to be way better. If you think it's always been shit then you're less likely to revolt or think differently because the situation seems inevitable or natural

I do hope zoomers change the world for the better but i don't think it'll happen.

It's one thing to know the situation is shit, it's another one to know that it used to be way better. If you think it's always been shit then you're less likely to revolt or think differently because the situation seems inevitable or natural

I do hope zoomers change the world for the better but i don't think it'll happen.
At least economically zoomers know it used to be better. And we really can't do anything to fight against the system, just wait until it eats itself.

We don't really have any skills, we have no motivation or hope, a ton of zoomer men are depressed and bitter and the few who aren't complete meme brains and social rejects are chads and stacies who are only successful because they're attractive.

I am actually afraid of this. I also do not have any real-life skills. How am I suppose to survive in this world now? Bad jobs, not enough jobs, bad income while everything becomes more and more expensive.

I also do not have any real-life skills. How am I suppose to survive in this world now? Bad jobs, not enough jobs, bad income while everything becomes more and more expensive.

Zoomers here have the advantage of not being immersed in feel good bluepill propaganda in the 80s and 90s in childhood that came crashing down and shattering Millenial's reality during and following the Great Recession.

Weak workforce will just force the progress of automation,getting closer to clown world in the coming years

society has failed everyone. instead of injecting tren, gh, gigabulking and gymcelling 8 hours a day, kids have to rot in classrooms looking at the asses of their oneitises with no hope of ever going balls deep :feelsrope:

JFL at youngcels, my 20s are nearly over and yours haven't started JFL

Fuck america

kill kill kill

Thanks feminism

Very high wisdom point. There are some great things today, namely modern medicine.. but there is also a serious problem when an ordinary man can't marry an ordinary woman and have a normal stable family & stability of income.

On the Westcoast I think it shows what it is coming if nothing changes. Whites who are mainly all feminists will simply be replaced by other peoples.

In time when other people like the Sikhs gain numerical superiority, and not only come out of school but come to be the positions of authority in society, they will simply remake the society in their own image.

Last edited:
In time when other people like the Sikhs gain numerical superiority, and not only come out of school but come to be the positions of authority in society, they will simply remake the society in their own image.
This issue with this is that liberalism (which includes feminism) is a mind virus. Sikhs and other traditional societies have been unable to insulate themselves from degeneration. Look at many modern islamic nations. They are rapidly liberalizing. Sikhs and many other traditional peoples will follow along. What is needed is to refute humanism and liberalism as a whole, something that the blackpill, or more specifically biological determinism, has been able to do.

We have to devolve as a civilisation.
Modernity is no good