Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have no social skills. I don't have a personality. I don't know what to title this thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I remember as a kid I was always shy but I really enjoyed being around people that I was close friends with. That gradually stopped when I realized that as I got older every time I was out with my "friends", they'd ALWAYS bring my looks up and make fun of me. I was the butt of all jokes. I was short, skinny and I had a severe undeveloped baby face until about 17 years old. I still do honestly, but it's not as bad anymore. Despite my ugliness now, puberty fucking saved me compared to what I was before 17. I barely looked like a male back then.

It was so incredibly rare for none of my friends to make fun of me after a day out with them, that I slowly distanced myself from them. I lost friends and made new ones but it was always the same thing. We'd be sitting, talking, and inevitably someone would bring up a flaw of mine and that would be talked about for sometimes up to 5 minutes. It happened in school too with my entire class around. That's when it hurt the most since it was brought to everyone attention. It was a flaw that I couldn't really even act like i'm mad about because then i'd seem like the asshole. I didn't want them to think that it got to me either so I just stupidly laughed it off.

Anyway, I feel like naturally if none of that shit happened to me, i'd be a very outgoing person. People like to call me a fakecel because I enjoy going to nightclubs for example. I'm excited to meet new people. But my trauma is always going to be there from when I was younger. Whenever I talk to someone it's like my fight or flight response activates and I try to get out of there.
And anyway, it's not like I can ever properly socialize with anyone. I never developed any social skills because for the majority of my teens I avoided people my age. As a result, I don't have a personality (Yes, I know :soy:)
Someone could clone an exact copy of me and sit us next to each other and I seriously wouldn't know what to say. I can't even imagine what it would be like talking to a femoid again. I only did it once and luckily she only talked about herself the entire time: https://incels.is/threads/this-is-w...-as-a-low-value-male-highschool-story.173810/
It seems so crazy to me when I see men my age sitting down with a femoid at Starbucks and making eye contact with them the entire time and never running out of things to say. It's just so surreal since they seem like a whole different species to me.
Basically i'm stuck in a box. I don't have any social skills and I can't develop them since i'd already have to have them to develop them further. Most people learn how to behave like normal human beings in their early teens. I never had that privilege.

Brutal read man, kids fucking suck, they make fun of everything. I bet if you were big and strong, no matter how ugly you are they wouldn't have said those things about you. But because we were weak, we were easy targets.

I also don't have a stable personality, I feel like I have multiple personalities sometimes. Because I have no life experiences, because I've basically spent my entire life in front of a screen not even interacting with people or learning something, I basically have no stable opinions or convictions. Feels like I'm just going with the flow, the only constant being anxiety.

Mood and circumstance seems to determine who I am at the moment, not my personality because I don't seem to have a stable one. Well, avoidant and quiet most of the time, but I remember times when I was a kid when I was the exact opposite of that, when I warmed up to people, so not even that is a constant cause sometimes I feel like I'm bipolar and I get energized and gregarious.

Actually, a good example is this very post. At the moment I mean exactly what I'm saying, but tomorrow I may believe the exact opposite of this.

Last edited:
Why teens were spent Quarantined

Brutal read man, kids fucking suck, they make fun of everything. I bet if you were big and strong, no matter how ugly you are they wouldn't have said those things about you. But because we were weak, we were easy targets.

I also don't have a stable personality, I feel like I have multiple personalities sometimes. Because I have no life experiences, because I've basically spent my entire life in front of a screen not even interacting with people or learning something, I basically have no stable opinions or convictions. Feels like I'm just going with the flow, the only constant being anxiety.
You're right. If I was a big strong ogrecel they wouldn't say shit. I wish I started going to the gym when I was younger. Sadly, I was too depressed. I just looked at the dumbbells and thought to myself "This won't make me any less alone. Why bother?" so I stopped. Wonder if my life would've been any different if I hadn't.

You're right. If I was a big strong ogrecel they wouldn't say shit. I wish I started going to the gym when I was younger. Sadly, I was too depressed. I just looked at the dumbbells and thought to myself "This won't make me any less alone. Why bother?" so I stopped. Wonder if my life would've been any different if I hadn't.
Over the years I came to understand that "what ifs" are just useless thoughts. Entirely useless. Think about it, not only can't you change the past no matter how much you think about it, but you did things the way you did them for a reason. That's what you felt at the moment, that's just how your life would've gone no matter what. It's easy to look in hindsight and see our mistakes, but they weren't mistakes because a million tiny sets of circumstances determined your life and your choice back then. All you can do is perhaps to try and love yourself so you can build a happier tomorrow for yourself.

Last edited:
I have no social skills and my personality is of a cringe autist sperg

Very relatable.
At the age of 16 I lost all contact with people my age.

It's not like that I had much contact with other people before, but at least I went to school and was forced to interact with them.
But after that all contact came from me and at one day I said "fuck it" and stopped texting as the first person.
My old """friends""" never started a conversation and that's how I lost contact with them.
No one simply cared about me anymore.
This is the 4th year without any social interaction with people my age. I think I already have some major mental issues from that.

No foid wants to date an ugly loser, who didn't have any contact with people his age for 4 years...
Fuck this shit.

I find it kind of hard to believe that someone with zero social skills would be able to get and maintain a job such as retail tbh

my social skills never developed due to slight autism and isolation

I can relate. Childhood trauma from the bullying that strangers and even your own friends cast on you.

What "personality" do you think the average foid has?

Ohh yaas I like to travel, been to Paris yaas. And there was this cute caffe and then me and girls went drinking and then we hit on some guy and I woke up in his room.
Oh and the city was sooo multicultural. They had like this Jamaican food stall and all sorts of Asian restaurants. I pigged on some curry there.

Yeah so have you seen how black people are treated in America? Like omygod there is still racism in 2020 and it's all because thats guy brought it back. And it's not like it was gone because black people still suffer from institutional racism there. So this guy. George george what's his name foyd? Floyd? Yeah they like sat on his neck for like 30 minutes until he died.

I really hate how climate change is destroying the world. If only like our politicians were not dumb white men so we would go like solar and not burn the hole in ozon with gas emmisons. And like it's free energy and it pays off in like 5 years. But big corporations don't want that.

Oh and I can't fucking believe how Hungary has a far right president? I mean are they going back to like being fascist like in ww2? Killing refugees what's next killing Jews? I mean fuck borders why we even need them? They are just imaginary lines on a map. And we need these people because our country is aging. But the planet is overpopulated so it's better to not have children. I mean I wouldn't have children anyways I am only 36 I am still young.

Ohh yaas I like to travel, been to Paris yaas. And there was this cute caffe and then me and girls went drinking and then we hit on some guy and I woke up in his room.
Oh and the city was sooo multicultural. They had like this Jamaican food stall and all sorts of Asian restaurants. I pigged on some curry there.

Yeah so have you seen how black people are treated in America? Like omygod there is still racism in 2020 and it's all because thats guy brought it back. And it's not like it was gone because black people still suffer from institutional racism there. So this guy. George george what's his name foyd? Floyd? Yeah they like sat on his neck for like 30 minutes until he died.

I really hate how climate change is destroying the world. If only like our politicians were not dumb white men so we would go like solar and not burn the hole in ozon with gas emmisons. And like it's free energy and it pays off in like 5 years. But big corporations don't want that.

Oh and I can't fucking believe how Hungary has a far right president? I mean are they going back to like being fascist like in ww2? Killing refugees what's next killing Jews? I mean fuck borders why we even need them? They are just imaginary lines on a map. And we need these people because our country is aging. But the planet is overpopulated so it's better to not have children. I mean I wouldn't have children anyways I am only 36 I am still young.
I think need a shower after reading this to fix my personality.

Relatable. My only personality trait is being a good listener. At least I used to be one until a few days ago when I realized I lost that. Now I have to rely on a 5 year old's sense of humor relying on emojis, lolsorandumb use of swearing and caps lock. This way I can get people to laugh with what I type, or at least make them type "hahahaha" or laughing emoji out of pity.

Over the years I came to understand that "what ifs" are just useless thoughts. Entire useless. Think about it, not only can't you change the past no matter how much you think about it, but you did things the way you did them for a reason. That's what you felt at the moment, that's just how your life would've gone no matter what. It's easy to look in hindsight and see our mistakes, but they weren't mistakes because a million tiny sets of circumstances determined your life and your choice back then. All you can do is perhaps to try and love yourself so you can build a happier tomorrow for yourself.

Funny how simple creatures they are and yet we can't get them to sleep with us.

Very relatable.

It's not like that I had much contact with other people before, but at least I went to school and was forced to interact with them.
But after that all contact came from me and at one day I said "fuck it" and stopped texting as the first person.
My old """friends""" never started a conversation and that's how I lost contact with them.
This is the 4th year without any social interaction with people my age. I think I already have some major mental issues from that.

No foid wants to date an ugly loser, who didn't have any contact with people his age for 4 years...
Fuck this shit.
I noticed the same thing in highschool and college. I always contacted people first and had to chase them to spend time outside of school, and if I did not, they never contacted me. And I knew they had active social lives, because the constantlu talked about in school, but no one ever thought to invite me. That I was excluded seemed completely normal to them. That's when i knew my social life was over and would stop after college.

I remember as a kid I was always shy but I really enjoyed being around people that I was close friends with. That gradually stopped when I realized that as I got older every time I was out with my "friends", they'd ALWAYS bring my looks up and make fun of me. I was the butt of all jokes. I was short, skinny and I had a severe undeveloped baby face until about 17 years old. I still do honestly, but it's not as bad anymore. Despite my ugliness now, puberty fucking saved me compared to what I was before 17. I barely looked like a male back then.

It was so incredibly rare for none of my friends to make fun of me after a day out with them, that I slowly distanced myself from them. I lost friends and made new ones but it was always the same thing. We'd be sitting, talking, and inevitably someone would bring up a flaw of mine and that would be talked about for sometimes up to 5 minutes. It happened in school too with my entire class around. That's when it hurt the most since it was brought to everyone attention. It was a flaw that I couldn't really even act like i'm mad about because then i'd seem like the asshole. I didn't want them to think that it got to me either so I just stupidly laughed it off.

Anyway, I feel like naturally if none of that shit happened to me, i'd be a very outgoing person. People like to call me a fakecel because I enjoy going to nightclubs for example. I'm excited to meet new people. But my trauma is always going to be there from when I was younger. Whenever I talk to someone it's like my fight or flight response activates and I try to get out of there.
And anyway, it's not like I can ever properly socialize with anyone. I never developed any social skills because for the majority of my teens I avoided people my age. As a result, I don't have a personality (Yes, I know :soy:)
Someone could clone an exact copy of me and sit us next to each other and I seriously wouldn't know what to say. I can't even imagine what it would be like talking to a femoid again. I only did it once and luckily she only talked about herself the entire time: https://incels.is/threads/this-is-w...-as-a-low-value-male-highschool-story.173810/
It seems so crazy to me when I see men my age sitting down with a femoid at Starbucks and making eye contact with them the entire time and never running out of things to say. It's just so surreal since they seem like a whole different species to me.
Basically i'm stuck in a box. I don't have any social skills and I can't develop them since i'd already have to have them to develop them further. Most people learn how to behave like normal human beings in their early teens. I never had that privilege.

same bro I'm just an idea of me I don't even what I am I just answer when spoken to but I don't really know what I'm saying.

I noticed the same thing in highschool and college. I always contacted people first and had to chase them to spend time outside of school, and if I did not, they never contacted me. And I knew they had active social lives, because the constantlu talked about in school, but no one ever thought to invite me. That I was excluded seemed completely normal to them. That's when i knew my social life was over and would stop after college.
These people are ruining lives and they don't even bother with it.

tldr

you go clubbing

that's all i need to know

Over the years I came to understand that "what ifs" are just useless thoughts. Entirely useless. Think about it, not only can't you change the past no matter how much you think about it, but you did things the way you did them for a reason. That's what you felt at the moment, that's just how your life would've gone no matter what. It's easy to look in hindsight and see our mistakes, but they weren't mistakes because a million tiny sets of circumstances determined your life and your choice back then. All you can do is perhaps to try and love yourself so you can build a happier tomorrow for yourself.
You're right bro. I'll continue trying my damn hardest now that i'm in college. Sadly the pandemic is making that really difficult.

lmao based tbh. Yeah foids are boring as hell but they don't have to be interesting. It doesn't affect them in any way. And honestly the one time I seriously talked to a foid she had much more to say than me.

Very relatable.

Fuck this shit.
Sorry to hear that bro. How old are you now?

tldr

you go clubbing

that's all i need to know
Haven't been to one since New Year's Eve. I probably won't go again in a long time because of the pandemic.

Won't go ever, because I'm not a normie
I hope you realize you'll always find groups of incels at a nightclub. They're usually cramped into a corner doing over-the-top autistic dance moves with only guys around them. Doesn't make them normies.

I literally went through the same shit growing up as well. The harassment doesn't stop either. Kids are just honest and upfront. Adults talk shit about you behind your back. I can't stand the fake shit.

You are correct,you would be an genuinely open outgoing person if those friend groups didnt ridicule you and integrated you.
Nobody wants to be friends with the loser from the group.

Not a box,more like a pit

LOL

free him

I have no social skills and my personality is of a cringe autist sperg

too long to read

I think bullying or some other traumatic events turns most incels into introverts.