Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have not gone outside without a cap/beanie in almost 3 years

source.gif

I have a NW3 hairline, but thankfully my crown remains intact for now. Looking at pictures of myself from around 10 years ago compared to now, though, and seeing the damage down by the Norwood Reaper in that time is suifuel.

I assumed my baldness. I'm not even shaving my head regularly anymore and I rarely wear a cap nowadays.

Fuck it, it's over anyway. Respect my oldness, bitches.

Beanie guy is worse than bald guy imo.

I usually wear a hood. Only cuz my hair is long and messy

I'm the same way. I'm not bald or anything I just like beanies

I assumed my baldness. I'm not even shaving my head regularly anymore and I rarely wear a cap nowadays.

Fuck it, it's over anyway. Respect my oldness, bitches.
Yeah me too , i walked around with a cap fot the last year , but a couple days ago i just cut everything off to zero and since then i dont give a fuck anymore .

Yeah , im ugly . whatever .
Its much better to not give a fuck .

I shave it to zero

I'm not even balding but my hair looks most of the time total shit so I prefer a cap

this is pretty common even among normies. if I see someone with a baseball cap I will bet majority of time they are balding hard. tbh better to just shave it. everyone knows youre bald when you wear a hat

i used to always wear hats and hoods too