Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have plastic surgery set up for tomorrow

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I'm so sick of being a truecel.

Here's hoping I get to at least a 5/10 PSL with this procedure.

Give before and after

Please make before and after pictures

which surgery
Buccal fat pad removal. I have moon face at 13-15% bf and it's infuriating.

Please make before and after pictures
I already had to send pics to the surgeon so those can be my before pics.

After pics will have to come a month or two after the procedure so most of the swelling can go away.

Buccal fat pad removal. I have moon face at 13-15% bf and it's infuriating.

I already had to send pics to the surgeon so those can be my before pics.

After pics will have to come a month or two after the procedure so most of the swelling can go away.
Didnt get what you are going to change.
I dont speak surgean

Pretty based and good luck bro man

GL, OP, I hope you have some success if not in dating then at least in terms of people respecting you more or at all.

Good luck bro hope it goes well

no surgery for your race

Didnt get what you are going to change.
I dont speak surgean
I have a fat face despite not being fat. This surgery will fix that.

Good luck. :feelsokman:

Whatever it takes to end the suffering brother.

Thanks for the good wishes, guys. I'll need all the luck I can get.

Good luck, it either goes good or bad, but mostly it turns out good.

Good luck, hope everything goes well. I'm thinking about getting my chin cleft on top of my height surgery

I need rhino and almond eye surgery

Good for you op. Leave this trash place behind.

Good luck. Your face could possibly be saved. Mine is beyond repair honestly, it's not worth the time or money for me.

That is a hard surgery to not botch, at least if you need alot of mass removed, which seems likely as you are hoping for truecel->PSL5. Good luck to that surgeon of yours.

Good luck, OP. Hope it goes well.

channelling my energy to you and your surgeon

Good luck brother, stay in good health

No surgery for your fa...

Nah, best of luck op

Good luck, bro. Take care of yourself.

The operation was a success, guys. Already look less incel despite heavy swelling. Heaps of buccal fat was removed. I'm optimistic about the results in 4-5 weeks, when most of the swelling will be gone.

The operation was a success, guys. Already look less incel despite heavy swelling. Heaps of buccal fat was removed. I'm optimistic about the results in 4-5 weeks, when most of the swelling will be gone.
nice, hope the end result is good

Day 1 post op is going well.

I'm following most of the doctor's instructions. The only thing I'm not doing is abstaining from gymcelling. With the swelling and stiffness in the oral muscles, and with the hard rule against having any hot food or drinks, it's very hard to eat enough to even maintain my weight unless I literally drink oil, which is gross, so I figured I'd use this opportunity to leanmax for a month on ~1200 calories a day. That little food plus no gymcelling equals one-way ticket to skinnyfat purgatory.

I'll probably post the before/after pics next month on looksmax.org if enough people here request it. I obviously can't post them here due to the no-selfie rule.