Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have reversed some of my hairloss

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
I've been taking finasteride for close to a year now, I was hoping that would be enough to stop hairloss but my Norwood 2 hairline has slowly but steadily creeped almost into a Norwood 3 which is fucking suifuel because you can't hide NW3 as well as a NW2.

I made the decision to just throw the kitchen sink at it.. I'm subhuman enough as is and losing my hair would just make everything a hundred times worse. So about four weeks ago I added Minoxidil, RU58841, Nizoral and Derma rolling and my hairline is now close to NW1. I credit this to the RU58841 mostly but likely its a combination of the entire gauntlet.

I have no side effects other than -maybe- a very slight decrease in libido that is so slight i don't know if its placebo or not.

Its a chore every night to remember to put the stuff in but once you get into a routine its not that bad. I think it cost me like 50 bucks/month all together.

I'm hoping after 6 months on RU58841 I can get off the shit and just use Min/Fin and hope that can sustain a newly recovered hairline. I guess time will tell.

Gigabased brocel. I hope it helps you ascend.

Meanwhile, bluepilled balding guys do nothing like this, they just "own it" and try to be themselves with girls and "have game" only to get looks of disgust JFL

who cares about libido as a subhuman, it just means you will be less frustrated and wanting you rope.
having hair will make people treat less like trash though.