Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have seen these racially ambiguous women who look like this within only the past decade. I think they're space aliens or some shit.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I always see these medium dark skinned women who all look alike. I have not seen women who looked like this until about 2011-2012, and I'm always out and about. I drew my best MS Paint drawing I could to represent what I'm talking about:
Untitled 1

I don't know what ethnicity they are or what they could be but they all look alike. They're all overweight, sport the same borderline art hoe style, have the "feminist" glasses, and exhibit the exact same facial features and skin color as one another.

They're too dark to be Hispanic. They're too light-skinned to be anywhere near African, along with the fact that their hair color is either shit brown or an auburn brown, while Africans have very dark brown hair. They almost remind me of islanders, but I wouldn't fucking know.

I think they're space aliens. I have ONLY seen these women since 2011-2012. I lived in a big city, and before that time, I grew up with no woman who looked anything like this or exhibited any of the same facial features and racial ambiguity. Before then, all I saw was white people or Hispanics. These women are EVERYWHERE I go now too, not just in Texas, even in the middle of buttfuck nowhere.

Volcel but I wouldnt

mixed with natives perhaps

GMO people
miscegenation = genetic experimentation

not a single word

never seen one

not a single drawing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4