Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have some little problems.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Fuck i fucked up really bad this time. Its not about my inceldom, education or hobby.
Like it can fuck me up in the ass so hard, so fucking hard.
I cannot tell what happened but i cant even go out bec. of. it. Whenever my mum asks something i get too anxious if she discovered. Im such an autist fuucccc k kvvk(actually im nt but still i fucked up so hardly. A normal person should not fuck up like that)
This feeling is not going to go away. This fucking feeling is not. going to go away its over im not even myself anymore im not Blacktarpill fuck rhis fuckk
Im such a low person i need to get killed happily by a foid. I NEED IT I FUCKING NEED IT ITS OVER ITSBFUCKINGNOVER I CANT STAND UP TO MYSELF I CANT ICANT
NO NIGHTWALKS NO NIGHTWALKS NO FUCKING NIGHTWALKS NO REGULAR WALK ALSO FUCK
IM JOLDING MYSELF HARD TO NOT TO CRY I CANNOT GETNOVER IT ITS SO BAD SO SO BAD

Are you okay? :feelstrash:

yeah, it happens sometimes. just gotta stay strong brother

did you commit a crime?

Kinda, not a crime but still.
give it some time and you'll be able to understand that the problem isn't as big as you see it now.
keep in mind that your anxiety is also distorting your perception of the issue.

It’s sounds like you were on a bad trip or something

Pm me if you want to chat about it

you can't just post that and not say what happened

I cant help but be curious about this "incident"

What exactly happened?

yeah man, i still feel paranoid, i cant go out.
bro if u don’t get caught in the act u aren’t going to be caught unless u do it again. i used to shoplift a lot when i was a minor only got caught once and ran and got away still nothing happened from it

bro if u don’t get caught in the act u aren’t going to be caught unless u do it again. i used to shoplift a lot when i was a minor only got caught once and ran and got away still nothing happened from it
I mean, i dont even shoplift.
I tried to steal a thing. Then i felt bad an left it on a random shelf.Got busted. Security asked me where the item was. Showed him the shelf. Got away.

I tried to steal a thing. Then i felt bad an left it on a random shelf.Got busted. Security asked me where the item was. Showed him the shelf. Got away.
that’s happened to me too you’re fine bro

I wouldn't worry about it OP. Humans used to be wild apes, it's in our nature to be curious, and sometimes do out of the ordinary things just for the hell of it. You'll be just fine.

By post and title i thought you raped someone

Shit, I fucked up a few days ago and some people just lost their money because of me, I'm afraid to even get know how much but it's may be from 400$ to 40000$... Fuck, somehow I'll not eat whole consequences but still I'm very very scary and feel guilty.

Shit, I fucked up a few days ago and some people just lost their money because of me, I'm afraid to even get know how much but it's may be from 400$ to 40000$... Fuck, somehow I'll not eat whole consequences but still I'm very very scary and feel guilty.
Bro what happened?
Shoplifting?

Bro what happened?
Shoplifting?
Hell no, just some very stupid mistake on job.

Upd: Also, you got your ass beaten up? When I did, I felt the same way as you now :cryfeels:.

Last edited:
Oh, i see. Not that bad then.
Yeah, I'm just happy that it's not me who will pay for it, but still hardly sorry for the mistake.

Now, what happened to you?:dafuckfeels:

@Blacktarpill
So, no ones get harmed, that's good.:feelsautistic:

I got caught too few years ago and they made me sign some shit and let me go they said if I ever come back they are calling the police. I still go there everyday lmao.

Relax
As long as you are a burden to the society, you are doing good job

update here
Guys i went out for a nightwalk
extremely anxious still
using empty roads

should have stolen it ngl

bad boy low inhib behaviour