Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I HAVE THE MOST SUBHUMAN TRAIT OF ALL INCELS JFL AT YOU FAKES

heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★
JFL at being a framecel with the bones of a 14 year old kid. I have tiny little bitch elbows. Some people have bigger wrists than I do elbows.Not only that but you can see the bone and everything which makes it look weird and abnormal. Literally looks like I’m malnourished. At least I can conceal this flaw with long sleeved shirts, but with summer being just a few months away, it’ll be less and less acceptable to wear long sleeved shirts (and I can’t wear my bomber jacket which nicely hides how much of a framecel I am).

2 AF5638 E 2 BB9 405 C  A2 CC 15 F2 DDA1 CFC7

Attachments

• 2_AF5638_E-2_BB9-405_C-_A2_CC-15_F2_DDA1_CFC7.jpg
    2_AF5638_E-2_BB9-405_C-_A2_CC-15_F2_DDA1_CFC7.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 79
Will this mean the return of "elbowcel"? Will OP come up with something even MORE autistic? Tune in hopefully never to find out!

I swear you're all Lookism chimps. Not a single one of you know what a real "framecel" looks like.

JFL at being a framecel with the bones of a 14 year old kid. I have tiny little bitch elbows. Some people have bigger wrists than I do elbows.

https://postimg.org/image/3nwhjzlp1/

Not only that but you can see the bone and everything which makes it look weird and abnormal. Literally looks like I’m malnourished.

At least I can conceal this flaw with long sleeved shirts, but with summer being just a few months away, it’ll be less and less acceptable to wear long sleeved shirts (and I can’t wear my bomber jacket which nicely hides how much of a framecel I am).

Cure your BDD and go tinder where there are roasties hungry for your cock and don't give a fuck about your elbows

Annoying copypasta spam.

Deathnik. Poor bastard can't even lay prostitutes in Thailand.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back