Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have thought of an alternative to euthanasia if insurance won't cover facial surgeries.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
As anyone with an above 80 IQ knows, a subhuman male cannot simply "accept" his subhumanity and be content with the life of worthlessness and suffering that awaits him if he cannot afford to surgerymaxx. For every reason in the world, committing suicide is way better than "accepting" your face. If you "accept" your face and wagecuck for Mr. Shekelburg in his minimum wage death labor camp known as America, you are basically using your time and physical effort to support the matriarchy and it's sexual genocide of your incel brethren and the matriarchy's military of Yajuuj and Majuuj barbarian hordes that are killing and enslaving ethnics around the world in the name of Zionism, feminism, usury, and rogue capitalism. If a man cannot afford facial surgery before it's too late, he should make sure his suicide is bettER than the rest.

So if insurance companies are not going to cover our facial surgeries, despite the extreme amount of mental distress, depression, hopelessness, and worthlessness the goes with being a subhuman truecel with over five significant facial flaws... they should offer euthanasia so they can at least admit the BlackPill is real and just be like "teehee, you don't deserve a second chance at life because you're ugly but we agree that you should die". However, the consevracucks, Zionists, and femasites who control our government wouldn't like the bad optics they would get for supporting that solution, so I thought of another one.

The main problem of being a truecel is not the lack of sex and relationships, the main problem is the always present mental anguish you wake up with every day, having only negative thoughts and yearning for death. So if they won't cover our facial surgeries and they don't want us to kill ourselves, the only way we can "live with accepting our faces" would be if insurance covered lobotomies that would turn us into absolute vegetables in a permanent comatose state. After all, it's arguably better to spend the rest of your life in a low IQ dream you'll never wake up from while rotting in a hospital bed with feeding tubes and shit and piss bags hooked up to you as your body waits to die. If insurance just turned us into lifeless vegetables, the NPC's wouldn't have to complain about our "online misogyny" and "potential mass shootings". You never have to see your face in the mirror again, or worse, see your face in a selfie that shows exactly how subhuman you are and the hideous disgusting face that is better off dead that everyone else sees whenever you leave your house. If insurance wouldn't cover the surgeries I need to be a worthy human who is unashamed to walk under the sun and has a reason to live, and they don't want to inject me with the pink juice they kill dogs with, I would rather become a vegetable than live the rest of my life consciously aware of my subhumanity every second, drowning in despair until I kill myself. We need the Israel, the feminists, the LGBT community, the Christians, the conservatives, and the symmetrical faced normies to support this idea...

#VEGETABLECELS

Last edited:
I want to remove all pain receptors in me

They will not accept anything. Today's insurances almost pay for nothing. This existence is only there to mogg us.

Just get a lobotomy bro!

omega ultra super high IQ