Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have to do several presentations in front of 50+ people (college.) I won't do it, don't care if I fail

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
I just don't give a shit. I'm never going to do those presentations, there's simply no way. I don't care if it means I'll have to quit college. The only person I feel bad for is my dad who's paying for it. I told him I'll never do the presentations because I'm an autistic failure and he can't understand it. My mom cried when I mentioned my mental health. I've always been extremely apathetic and it's never been this bad.
It looks like my student days are over. It's a shame because my dad has already spent 6-7k euros and I'm eastern European so it's not a small sum. I have failed him again like I always do.

It's time to quit bullshitting. I'm not cut out for college. My future is a dead end menial wageslave job until I die alone in some shitty apartment. My parents need to accept it. I know it's difficult for them and they'll hate me for it, but I'm 24 and things have only been getting worse for me. I'm simply not well. I can't hide it anymore, I just can't.

I've been trying to hide all of it from my parents ever since I was a kid, but enough is enough.

Last edited:
Go up and do a beat box. I have done this before, doing a beat box in front of the class.

I have to do several presentations in front of 50+ people (college.) I won't do it, don't care if I fail

is it anxiety or you cant because of a deadline or what?

Go up and do a beat box. I have done this before, doing a beat box in front of the class.

genius

I have to do several presentations in front of 50+ people (college.) I won't do it, don't care if I fail

is it anxiety or you cant because of a deadline or what?

genius
I don't know what it is, I can only guess. I've never been to a shrink/psychologist and I've never talked about it with my parents. I know I'm not well, but in eastern Europe we just don't talk about things like that.

I'm guessing it's a lot of things combined. Aspergers, anxiety, extreme apathy and lack of motivation. I don't know.

The worst thing is that Chad will approve courses with just blinking female teachers, and talking nice to male professorcels.

tell the teacher u have autism and need to do the presentation by yourself, if he/she doesn't understand try to complain to someone higher up or something, only advice i can give tbh

tbh this is cucked. you should waste as much time of their time as possible. relish in foid filth having to hear your words for an extended period of time. ((they)) want you to be a high inhib coward backing into the corner because big meanie foid is nasty to you. go up to the front of class and start to anally rape your cunt teacher. then grab a slut from the front of the class and start bashing her face in while everyone in the class runs around screaming for help (in Minecraft)

It truly is over for me, but I can't say I've tried.
The only reason I'm not sleeping outside in the cold right now is my parents. They've allowed this charade to keep going for this long. I feel sorry for them I truly do. It's all falling apart now, but at least I know that my parents will keep supporting me. It's what they do.

Damn another slav. So many of us here, it seems like curries are the only group who has it worse than us

I feel for you OP, public speaking is scary enough even normies are afraid of it. It's really hard. :f:

You don't have to do anything. But I say, you should fucking go for it no matter how scary it is. If you try it maybe it won't be as bad as you think. And even if it is, that effort will really mean something. To your parents, the teacher, yourself. You'll have shown that you aren't just a victim.

If being an incel is a state of struggle- you vs the universe- if you just lie down and take it you won't get anywhere. You need to get up and fight! Rage, rage against the dying of the light!

Whatever you decide, best wishes

I just don't give a shit. I'm never going to do those presentations, there's simply no way. I don't care if it means I'll have to quit college. The only person I feel bad for is my dad who's paying for it. I told him I'll never do the presentations because I'm an autistic failure and he can't understand it. My mom cried when I mentioned my mental health. I've always been extremely apathetic and it's never been this bad.
It looks like my student days are over. It's a shame because my dad has already spent 6-7k euros and I'm eastern European so it's not a small sum. I have failed him again like I always do.

It's time to quit bullshitting. I'm not cut out for college. My future is a dead end menial wageslave job until I die alone in some shitty apartment. My parents need to accept it. I know it's difficult for them and they'll hate me for it, but I'm 24 and things have only been getting worse for me. I'm simply not well. I can't hide it anymore, I just can't.

I've been trying to hide all of it from my parents ever since I was a kid, but enough is enough.

just larp bro. Getting a 40% for doing a shit presentation is better than getting 0 tbh.

tell the teacher u have autism and need to do the presentation by yourself, if he/she doesn't understand try to complain to someone higher up or something, only advice i can give tbh
I could never talk to the lecturers about autism. I can barely mention it to my parents and they're my only friends in this world. I'm telling you, I don't really care either way.
I feel for you OP, public speaking is scary enough even normies are afraid of it. It's really hard. :f:

You don't have to do anything. But I say, you should fucking go for it no matter how scary it is. If you try it maybe it won't be as bad as you think. And even if it is, that effort will really mean something. To your parents, the teacher, yourself. You'll have shown that you aren't just a victim.

If being an incel is a state of struggle- you vs the universe- if you just lie down and take it you won't get anywhere. You need to get up and fight! Rage, rage against the dying of the light!

Whatever you decide, best wishes
I know exactly what I'll decide. I'll stay at home and fail like I always do. The thing is, I can't get away with it any longer. I'm an adult now and choices like these are critical. In high school you could do whatever you want, none of it truly mattered.
I wish I had the drive to at least try. I could never understand other kids and their level of motivation and sense of urgency for what was meaningless shit to me.

Last edited:
People shouldn't have to be forced to do these things.

I'm guessing it's a lot of things combined. Aspergers, anxiety, extreme apathy and lack of motivation. I don't know.

idk how to find motivation if thats your problem but I know that when I have done presentations before and as an autist you have to rehearse repeatedly until you are sure that everything is covered you wont feel anxiety since it comes from a place of uncertainty also try and visualize the environment in which you were to do said presentation since it gives you an illusion of a controlled one, your anxiety comes from a lifetime of negative reinforcement, mistakes that you made because of your social inadequacies if youre adequate in terms of academics it will reflect i think

There’s no way I could do something like that. I would sperg out.

this is why going to school is a bad idea