Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have to give a presentation in several minutes. I didn't prepare, I just opened up a bunch of articles and I'm going to improvise.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
And I'm currently playing Hollow Knight instead of at least reading throughout the articles to be prepared.

Are you wondering how I got to this point? Well, in total this is my 7th year of uni, because I dropped out once after 2 years so I started over. Even in my first year I found uni so boring for some reason. I was depressed for several years then. In highschool I was already procrastination king, and since I chose easy degrees that involved no math, I could get away with improvising shit.

Lmao, in my 1st year when I enrolled in a shitty uni in my home country after dropping out from the uni in the good country, I even wrote some tests while drunk. Got a 9/10 on one of those tests lmao. Blackout drunk. Meme degrees have their small advantages.

So over time my work ethic eroded. Now I just wing it every time I can. I take the easiest road possible. If I can get away without even doing a powerpoint, I don't do it. Though most of the time it's required so I just google some article or some shit that's relevant, I ctrl+c it into some slides, and then I just talk over it.

I take keywords and I elaborate on them. I start talking and I improvise, I say what comes across my mind. It's important to speak in a proper accent and to throw in a few fancy words, to seem like you know what you're talking about.

Low inhibmogs me hard. I wouldn't be able to get away with that. Good luck!

Fart sucking presentation

I even wrote some tests while drunk. Got a 9/10 on one of those tests lmao.
I've done the same kinda shit
Polish unis are a meme

Lol, I'm actually high inhib, but after so many years it's hard to care about these things.

Ironically I'm very anxious most of the time. But when it comes to this shit ... idk what it is, I guess I just gave up in a certain way so I no longer give a shit.

No, no, actually, it's because normies are dumb. So easy to manipulate in formal settings. If you talk fancy and as if you're an expert at this shit, they can't say that I'm wrong. Or at least they won't be certain and they won't call me out on it.
Polish unis are a meme
Haha, they're such a meme but at the same time they make you work like a dog for the degrees, am I right? Shit, we don't learn shit and yet the professors assign so much shit. Just let me relax bitch, you know your class ain't worth shit.

what degree are you doing?

Uhh it's a bullshit political science master's. It's useless as fuck since it's a tiny shit country with no fucking jobs in this field. Well, there are jobs, but they all go to normies that volunteer and are sociable and make connections and shit.

Most of my "colleagues" work in Ministries and agencies and NGOs. Meanwhile I'm jacking off at home for half the day. Actually I'm not even jacking off now cause I had an itch on my penis and then I scratched it too hard and it became a huge wound.

Update: I beat a boss on Hollow Knight while the other cunts are presenting. Yay.
Update 2: Shit, the boss had a hidden second boss which I didn't know about, and I died to it. Shit, couldn't even heal on this fool.
OHh shit your death on this one doesn't make you lose money, great!

Last edited:
lol good luck.
Uhh it's a bullshit political science master's. It's useless as fuck since it's a tiny shit country with no fucking jobs in this field. Well, there are jobs, but they all go to normies that volunteer and are sociable and make connections and shit.
just become a congressman

lol good luck.

just become a congressman
Lol, thanks. Nah in this country you need to be corrupt as fuck and well-connected to be a politician. I'm just an introverted autist with no friends.

I did the same thing for my English presentations in high school and always got the highest grade lol
Yep, bullshit degrees are exactly like English classes. And just as fucking useless lmao.

When I was in undergrad i needed to write a take home exam for thermodynamics a few hours before the deadline. I got stoned and I think I was needing to sleep too from staying up playing LoL or something and I couldn't answer a single question.

I ended up making a B in the class because the final exam was much easier, and maybe a lot of people had problems with that test.

PS I lost my hollow knight save trying to edit the partitions on my HDD :feelscry:

When I was in undergrad i needed to write a take home exam for thermodynamics a few hours before the deadline. I got stoned and I think I was needing to sleep too from staying up playing LoL or something and I couldn't answer a single question.

I ended up making a B in the class because the final exam was much easier, and maybe a lot of people had problems with that test.

PS I lost my hollow knight save trying to edit the partitions on my HDD :feelscry:
That's a bummer about your saves. I'm also starting over, but because a year or two ago I played it, almost completed the game but I died at a certain point very far away from a bench and lost like 8k geo.

That's a bummer about your saves. I'm also starting over, but because a year or two ago I played it, almost completed the game but I died at a certain point very far away from a bench and lost like 8k geo.
I think I had about 9 hours on my save file. I might play again for speed to finish the game. I got to the part where you have to find 3 bosses or something. It's been awhile since I last played tbh.

I think I had about 9 hours on my save file. I might play again for speed to finish the game. I got to the part where you have to find 3 bosses or something. It's been awhile since I last played tbh.
Ohh the Mantis lords maybe. Yeah that's pretty early on, definitely worth trying again.

Uhh it's a bullshit political science master's.

It's over.

But at least you'll be able to say you have a master's degree.

Public presentations are incels worst nightmare. Probably more terrifying than rejection from a hole.

Public presentations are incels worst nightmare. Probably more terrifying than rejection from a hole.
Gave 3 this week, next one tomorrow. Probably will have to give another 6 or 7 or so in the next 30 days.
It's over.

But at least you'll be able to say you have a master's degree.
Very true, I made a thread about it. Super useless, only the very very outgoing, sociable normies with connections and networks can get the few jobs in this shit. And they volunteer and go to all kinds of shit.

I love hollow Knight
Also tag me in the update of how it went pls

Good please let me know how it goes

How did it go?

I love hollow Knight
Also tag me in the update of how it went pls
How did it go?
Good please let me know how it goes
Keep us updated
How did it go?
Polish unis are a meme
Alright so I gave the presentation. This time I was even less ready than usual, which should be impossible cause I barely put any effort into it usually, I just google some shit and start bullshitting based on the keywords I see. My presentation was like 15 minutes at most, but I was the only one who presented alone. 2 groups presented before me, each took like 1 fucking hour god damn. And 2 groups after me, same shit.

So my subject was describing the economic situation of 3 countries. I had a few articles opened up, but what I hadn't thought of was that economics... ain't a subject where you can improvise. Shit. Almost started to panic as I was looking at the articles while I was speaking and all I saw was number and figures. I was scanning the fucking pages with my eyes, searching for one mother fucking keyword I could latch onto and bullshit my way ahead. Couldn't really find shit, so I had to hardcore improvise out of my fucking head.

Started talking about the pandemic and shit, its effects on exports and imports and whatnot. Basically I tried to remember everything I ever heard about Belarus, petrol, Russia, Ukraine etc... I started rambling, dropping words like fluctuation and decline and shit. I couldn't stop talking for more than 2 seconds otherwise the jig would be up, so I kept talking and repeating the same shit I've already said in different words.

Anyway, long story short, at the end of the class she said she gave the maximum grade to everyone. Well, this was pretty much the reason why I gave even less effort than the usual (at least usually I take the time to copy paste something into a powerpoint and I glance at it for a few minutes). This one professor is a total pushover, which is great cause the other 4 are total demons, 1 literally has the nickname Lucifer among the students. Total bitch, fucking stickler for the rules, that one bitch will make us turn our cameras on tomorrow. God damn I usually just lie in bed without a shirt or pants, tomorrow I'll have to put a shirt on. Haven't put a mother fucking shirt on in my house for years, damn bitch making me wear a god damn shirt like a slave. Anyway, at least this one professor is pretty alright, I like pushovers.

Alright so I gave the presentation. This time I was even less ready than usual, which should be impossible cause I barely put any effort into it usually, I just google some shit and start bullshitting based on the keywords I see. My presentation was like 15 minutes at most, but I was the only one who presented alone. 2 groups presented before me, each took like 1 fucking hour god damn. And 2 groups after me, same shit.

So my subject was describing the economic situation of 3 countries. I had a few articles opened up, but what I hadn't thought of was that economics... ain't a subject where you can improvise. Shit. Almost started to panic as I was looking at the articles while I was speaking and all I saw was number and figures. I was scanning the fucking pages with my eyes, searching for one mother fucking keyword I could latch onto and bullshit my way ahead. Couldn't really find shit, so I had to hardcore improvise out of my fucking head.

Started talking about the pandemic and shit, its effects on exports and imports and whatnot. Basically I tried to remember everything I ever heard about Belarus, petrol, Russia, Ukraine etc... I started rambling, dropping words like fluctuation and decline and shit. I couldn't stop talking for more than 2 seconds otherwise the jig would be up, so I kept talking and repeating the same shit I've already said in different words.

Anyway, long story short, at the end of the class she said she gave the maximum grade to everyone. Well, this was pretty much the reason why I gave even less effort than the usual (at least usually I take the time to copy paste something into a powerpoint and I glance at it for a few minutes). This one professor is a total pushover, which is great cause the other 4 are total demons, 1 literally has the nickname Lucifer among the students. Total bitch, fucking stickler for the rules, that one bitch will make us turn our cameras on tomorrow. God damn I usually just lie in bed without a shirt or pants, tomorrow I'll have to put a shirt on. Haven't put a mother fucking shirt on in my house for years, damn bitch making me wear a god damn shirt like a slave.
Wait are they gonna be in your house?

LOLOL

Anyway, long story short, at the end of the class she said she gave the maximum grade to everyone. Well, this was pretty much the reason why I gave even less effort than the usual (at least usually I take the time to copy paste something into a powerpoint and I glance at it for a few minutes). This one professor is a total pushover, which is great cause the other 4 are total demons, 1 literally has the nickname Lucifer among the students. Total bitch, fucking stickler for the rules, that one bitch will make us turn our cameras on tomorrow. God damn I usually just lie in bed without a shirt or pants, tomorrow I'll have to put a shirt on. Haven't put a mother fucking shirt on in my house for years, damn bitch making me wear a god damn shirt like a slave. Anyway, at least this one professor is pretty alright, I like pushovers.
Thanks your story actually humoured me a little. Appreciate the little bit of lifefuel

Imagine if they put on Zoom and theres someone fapping, man that would be godly
I'm the only one out of everybody I know who that could happen to so I sure hope it doesn't happen. But my laptop's cam has this slider thingy so it's alright. Although sharing my screen accidentally would be even worse.

I'm the only one out of everybody I know who that could happen to so I sure hope it doesn't happen. But my laptop's cam has this slider thingy so it's alright. Although sharing my screen accidentally would be even worse.
Lol Hentai , Onii SAN

Lol Hentai , Onii SAN
Yeah, I was browsing exhentai 2 weeks ago during one of the zoom meetings, was paranoid as fuck. There's some weird shit on there.

Gave 3 this week, next one tomorrow. Probably will have to give another 6 or 7 or so in the next 30 days.

Very true, I made a thread about it. Super useless, only the very very outgoing, sociable normies with connections and networks can get the few jobs in this shit. And they volunteer and go to all kinds of shit.

it's so strange how getting a masters became standard for students in EE at some point.

it feels like a scam to me.
from the first day in college i got this super weird vibe from one of our professors going "so you're all signing up for a masters too, right?" or something like that. what was that all about? all the normies were like 'oh yeah, fer sure' too.

it has to be some kind of inflation, with employers and deans cooperating to make masters mandatory. since everyone knows masters will give you a salary boost just for having it, and if i'm not mistaken even that was crudely brought up by profs. what a joke.

it's so strange how getting a masters became standard for students in EE at some point.

it feels like a scam to me.
from the first day in college i got this super weird vibe from one of our professors going "so you're all signing up for a masters too, right?" or something like that. what was that all about? all the normies were like 'oh yeah, fer sure' too.

it has to be some kind of inflation, with employers and deans cooperating to make masters mandatory. since everyone knows masters will give you a salary boost just for having it, and if i'm not mistaken even that was crudely brought up by profs. what a joke.
Yeah it's absolutely nuts. This culture is sick, so much competition and trying to grab any nugget of status you can, regardless of how fucking useless this piece of paper is. And everybody knows these degrees are useless, worth less than the paper it's printed on. Getting one doesn't do shit, nobody gives a shit, but NOT getting one is somehow even worse. Well, it's my fault for not going into a STEM degree, but I was too lazy for that.

And the god damn professors ride you like a mule cause they have to justify their salaries (as tiny as they are). So they all compete with each other and try to assign more and more shit so they can get a promotion or something.

Y not Just say your computer doesn't have a webcam and that you've ordered one that u can attach to the computer and it isn't here yet?

What she gonna do?

Y not Just say your computer doesn't have a webcam and that you've ordered one that u can attach to the computer and it isn't here yet?

What she gonna do?
Yeah I thought of something like that, and it could work. But I already pulled the technical difficulties card once, it'll be less of a headache to just put a shirt on. Cause either way, in like a week or two there's going to be tests and that crazy bitch definitely won't allow us to write them without cameras. Worse yet, she might make us physically go to uni. Uhh, haven't left the house in months, definitely don't want to do that. It would be so hard to cheat at this bitch if I had to go in person. Not to mention how impossible it will be to cheat at this bitch's test.

Last edited:

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Based improvcel.

Lol, I'm actually high inhib, but after so many years it's hard to care about these things.

Ironically I'm very anxious most of the time. But when it comes to this shit ... idk what it is, I guess I just gave up in a certain way so I no longer give a shit.

No, no, actually, it's because normies are dumb. So easy to manipulate in formal settings. If you talk fancy and as if you're an expert at this shit, they can't say that I'm wrong. Or at least they won't be certain and they won't call me out on it.

Haha, they're such a meme but at the same time they make you work like a dog for the degrees, am I right? Shit, we don't learn shit and yet the professors assign so much shit. Just let me relax bitch, you know your class ain't worth shit.
I think you are not giving yourself the credit you deserve. I'm somewhat low inhib but I would never do that. And I would fail.

Yeah I thought of something like that, and it could work. But I already pulled the technical difficulties card once, it'll be less of a headache to just put a shirt on. Cause either way, in like a week or two there's going to be tests and that crazy bitch definitely won't allow us to write them without cameras. Worse yet, she might make us physically go to uni. Uhh, haven't left the house in months, definitely don't want to do that. It would be so hard to cheat at this bitch if I had to go in person. Not to mention how impossible it will be to cheat at this bitch's test.
Plant drugs on her and get her arrested so she is fired or somethn idk

low inib mogs me to oblivion. And you are very good at improvisation, at least better then me.

low inib mogs me to oblivion. And you are very good at improvisation, at least better then me.
Nah man I'm very high inhib 99% of the time, it just happens that this degree is super mega meme bullshit, so I just ... snapped in a way. I'm still anxious about uni and it keeps me awake sometimes, but my extreme laziness + genuine dislike of this bullshit makes me give 0 effort.