Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I HAVE to go to a college party and ascend. Please i NEED this!!!!

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
tmg-article_default_mobile_2x.jpg

I'm sick of this existence. I'm in college but it doesnt even feel like it.
I need to go to a college party and makeout with some chick that's drunk and drugged out of her mind so my looks wont matter. I need to have some fucking fun in my life for once.
The only time I've drank alcohol is in my home with my parents like a loser.
Please someone invite me to a college party right fucking now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to try to ascend at a party ( Pretty hopeless anyway ).
Only degenerate females that will 100% cheat on you go to parties.

I need to go to a college party and makeout with some chick that's drunk and drugged out of her mind so my looks wont matter. I need to have some fucking fun in my life for once.
Please someone invite me to a college party right fucking now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't try it. Look what happened to ER when he went to a party.

I went to about 20 or 25 parties in college. They were sausage fests and the few single women all gravitated towards the two slayer guys who would show up. It's the same lookism/blackpilled principles in a exaggerated environment. Beer googles don't work on truecels either, none of those drunk women wanted my sorry ass.

Fuck getting into a relationship, I just want to fuck some bitch or at the very least make out.
I'm sick of being a subhuman loser that doesnt experience anything in his life
Go to looksmax
Looksmaxers have no social lives

im sorry to say this bro but having sex or female attention is chad only

and you know when all foids start ignoring you or even getting away from you, you'll have a horrible time

Do you have friends ?
If ım feeling like shit ı just ask my normie friend to take me somewhere in the weekend.

Do you have friends ?
If ım feeling like shit ı just ask my normie friend to take me somewhere in the weekend.
Lol the few friends I have are complete loser incels like me so we cant do anything fun

That looks disgusting. I wish I could ascend too, but I’d die if I went to something like that. My autism is so mighty that I’d probably have a heart attack.

Lmao.

You have a better chance at winning the lottery.

Won’t work , But go to kill your hopes

i never was invited to a single party in all of high school and all of college

Looks gross and sweaty

Don't go if you're high inhib and at least average IQ. It'll be an embarrassing time assuredly.

This thread is cope. Foids still want chad only while drunk.
Cope you would ascend if you had the chance.

They dont give a shit as long as you dont go there late at night
Lol I dont think so. I live in NYC and these bars are a pain in the ass about making sure nobody underage gets in. If they get caught the bar would get hit with a massive fine

St. Elliot (blessed be his name) tried to collegePartyMaxxx and it never worked out for the supreme gentleman - best case scenario is you will jestermaxxx and make a few beckylites smile. Worst case scenario Chad kicks your ass and knocks out your front teeth to impress stacy

Whole lotta mayo at that party doesn’t look safe :feelstrash:

Those are CHAD only activities

Sounds like a good way to get called for rape and ruin your life

Who cares? It's just about a cheap score not a LTR

Going to parties as an ugly male or manlet is basically just asking for some normies or chads to beat the shit out of you for seemingly no reason in an attempt to impress foids. I wouldn't go to a part unless masks were allowed and I was carrying two under my vest.

it will not end well

Going to parties as an ugly male or manlet is basically just asking for some normies or chads to beat the shit out of you for seemingly no reason in an attempt to impress foids. I wouldn't go to a part unless masks were allowed and I was carrying two under my vest.

Sorry but chad only

Who cares? It's just about a cheap score not a LTR
Might as well fuck a hooker since they both have roughly the same body count.

Lol I dont think so. I live in NYC and these bars are a pain in the ass about making sure nobody underage gets in. If they get caught the bar would get hit with a massive fine
Fuckin cucks

You probably need to befriend a bouncer ig, some of the asian frats let people in if you pay enough, If you are white you probably have a chance with a noodlewhore if she is drunk.

They should all get the virus and be denied healthcare

Do you have any friends in college to go to a party with?

The one party I went to I wasn’t even invited to and I sat in the back until my “friend” was ready to leave. If you don’t have people you know there it’s pointless as an incel.

The main problem is that in NYC there is no college parties since like 100% of the students are commuters
brutal.

The logistics pill is highly underrated on this forum

Last edited:
Been to about 12 of these but never had sex. I could have but only if I'd been willing to go for 3/10s and below. tbh though hardly anyone I know has unless they've known the girl before and you've got pre-selection or very high instagram status.
Finished uni now due to corona and will not miss. Significantly overrated. There are Much better means of ascending.

This is not a movie where some nerds go to party and ascend,this is real life.A party would destroy you mentally even more..

Went to one of those, spent the entire time on a corner praying for it to be over. Not worth it.
On the bright side, one of my "friends" got to finger some drunk pussy, so I guess you could be him, but he's very low inhib.