Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have to go to college with coom on my peen

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Don't have enough time for shower

Stacy goes to college with coom in her vag so you can bond over that :feelskek: :feelsthink:

coool i will go to sleep with cooom on my penis in a bit

wipe it on your underwear or something if you're in that much of a hurry

Enough time to post, but not enough to hop in the shower? :dafuckfeels:

This is getting featured on IT.

Better coom than poo poo.

Sometimes I don't wipe the tip of my penis after I've jizzed which results in a big stain on my boxers after I pull them up. It always comes out in the wash though.

Chad can do this and everything b fine

wipe it on your underwear or something if you're in that much of a hurry
We talking about nutting? I always nut in my underwear n then take a shower after or if I’m not going outside I don’t take one

Coomer problems.

Well done, your classmates are not entitled to a classroom that doesnt smell like coom

Just take a shower bro.

OP neglected to mention if it was his own c00m:feelsEhh:
OP neglected to say if he was alone when he coomed. It was probably Stacy who made him coom. :chad::banhammer:

So what? I coom 2 at least twice per day and i shower once every 2 week. My pants are dirty af but u get used after a while

Normies aren't entitled to not smell your coom-stained peen

So when you bust a nut you don’t even wipe off? You just let it dribble down your dick?

So when you bust a nut you don’t even wipe off? You just let it dribble down your dick?
Clean it with hands. It drys on hands. Wash it in sink. Stuff on my dick and chest stays there unless I have shower. (Only 3 times have I gone to school or college and not washed coom off)