Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have to Ironcladmaxx. Time to become a total man.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Its over. I have to tankmaxx, tbh I am tired of fapping to more degenerate shit over time and its getting worse and worse.

I will have to go on no fap, in my case fapping is just out of habit and the 5 minute of pleasure cannot compensate for me feeling like shit for the rest. Maybe I have cleanse my body and mind and reach as state as to fapping is at one per week or monthly instead of daily.

I will get drivers license too so I can stop getting mogged by local teen female. @LastGerman its now or never.

I will also get a fishing permit which is very hard as local fisherman (mustachemaxxed man) mogs me very hard. Both in skills and in looks. I need to compensate for my low t, maybe permit should do the trick so I can eat fish and Tmaxx. Until then, I am mogged.

I will hit the iron and maybe cut treesmaxx theory so I attempt to intimidate local normie retard. Maybe it wont be possible and this is a unrealistic cope since he mogs my whole life by just getting one time sex with his girlfriend.

Maybe I can get both license and a hunting rifle to totalmanmaxx. I need to hunt down local squirrel, maybe then I can mog my locals.

I dont know, this will take time. Wont get me laid, but I cannot be a immovable object, we have to get the machine to move.

Last edited:
Its over. I have to tankmaxx, tbh I am tired of fapping to more degenerate shit over time and its getting worse and worse.

I do not even have that much urge to fap. We just have to enhance our penis

I need to compensate for my low t, maybe permit should do the trick so I can eat fish and Tmaxx. Until then, I am mogged.

We should catch the fishes with our bare hands until we have a fishing licence. We need to have all licences that are available, otherwise people will mogg us.

I will get drivers license too so I can stop getting mogged by local teen female. @LastGerman its now or never.

Man, I really have to overcome my own incomptence. I might cry within that car which moggs me. It will be manly tears though, ironclad tears. I will crymaxx inside of that car.

I will also get a fishing permit which is very hard as local fisherman (mustachemaxxed man) mogs me very hard. Both in skills and in looks.

We also have to make a licence for a boat.

I will hit the iron and maybe cut treesmaxx theory so I attempt to intimidate local normie retard.

I always had the idea of cutting some wood to get better arms.

Maybe it wont be possible and this is a unrealistic cope since he mogs my whole life by just getting one time sex with his girlfriend.

We will licencemogg both of them soonish.

Maybe I can get both license and a hunting rifle to totalmanmaxx. I need to hunt down local squirrel, maybe then I can mog my locals.

You can also hunt down other people to ensure dominance over them once we finally have everything to have a somewhat decent foundation.

I dont know, this will take time. Wont get me laid, but I cannot be a immovable object, we have to get the machine to move.

Ironclad machines. Machines which never runs out of fuel which also moggs me by the way because it uses fuel.

By the way I started today with ironcladmaxxing in WoW by dominating the local auction house.

don't go ER
I will go squirrel ER. Time to pay back on inferior beings.
We also have to make a licence for a boat.

I always had the idea of cutting some wood to get better arms.

We will licencemogg both of them soonish.

You can also hunt down other people to ensure dominance over them once we finally have everything to have a somewhat decent foundation.
License for a ship more like it. But small steps are first, maybe I can catch some fish tomorrow. Wish me luck.

License for a ship more like it. But small steps are first, maybe I can catch some fish tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Catch it with you bare hands and also shirtless.

Catch it with you bare hands and also shirtless.
What if local fisherman gets it before me? What do I do then? He mogs me(mustachemaxxed).

I have to go now, tomorrow there is no time. I need to camp with a tent by nearest lake and maybe spy on his cabin.

What if local fisherman gets it before me? What do I do then? He mogs me(mustachemaxxed).

He moggs us in general, that is a problem since he has an advantage over you. You have to become a real bear and fish everything with your manly hands.

no but i do have a bicycle

Another driver licencecel. Many men are suffering.

yes i used to be in hs track tbh have only done 400m sprints though
You can become the first male that can put pedal on his car and go from Berlin to Warsaw.

Good luck, i have bursts of motivation like this then next day i just go back to old habits

In what way? I don’t think mood changes have any positive connotations so it can’t be a mog (beneficially).
Maybe I mog you, I want to become a metal object with no facial expressions.

Maybe I mog you, I want to become a metal object with no facial expressions.
Though my emotions aren’t consistent, my facial expression is which means I manage to suppress it somehow