Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have to learn french

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
You have to be bilingual to pass high school here, and I was given the choice of French or Spanish. I opted for french because they said I had an extra credit. Now I'm in french 2 with no knowledge of whats going on.

I need help @french people

@Diocel how close is your french to french french

Should've picked spanish btw.

Perfect french.
C'est vi
Should've picked spanish btw.
I know, i'm regretting it. They are giving me full sentences in french while I can't even count to 10. Or one for that matter.

But I'm not learning spanish. If I really can't complete high school without learning another one I just won't. I'll get a GED, or apply for some kind of disability because learning another language is literally incomprehensible. My brain just fries because its like overlapping my english, and english should be the only language I have to learn because I don't want to leave America and I never will.

C'est vi

I know, i'm regretting it. They are giving me full sentences in french while I can't even count to 10. Or one for that matter.

But I'm not learning spanish. If I really can't complete high school without learning another one I just won't. I'll get a GED, or apply for some kind of disability because learning another language is literally incomprehensible. My brain just fries because its like overlapping my english, and english should be the only language I have to learn because I don't want to leave America and I never will.
Learn spanish you pinche gringo!

C'est vrai*
I don't know what that means but ok

Pretty good website tbh ngl ded srs

Also :

View: https://youtu.be/8nW3-9gdjYA

I don't want to learn this shithole language and I don't want to start all over. They gave me a credit, why would I go back and learn that?

But also I am gonna fail if I don't. Google translate will work but idk how long, and if I keep up this "I know french larp" because I have a credit for the first semester I could end up in like french 3 and then get fucked because guess what nigger teacher I don't know french and I used google translate

Perfect french.

Imo writing in french is way more difficult than in english.
I can speak french
You have to be bilingual to pass high school here, and I was given the choice of French or Spanish. I opted for french because they said I had an extra credit. Now I'm in french 2 with no knowledge of whats going on.

hi, how can I help

English,German and Dutch are the best languages to speak. French is the language of the cucks. If you aren’t speaking one of those 3 languages I mentioned on top, it’s over for you.

I always had a hard time with foreign languages. I was able to pass the tests and all that, but I never really learned a foreign language, especially in output mode. Fortunately, they didn't require full bilingualism/fluency for graduation.

C'est vi

It's a huge gay waste of time, you won't retain any of it unless you truely wanna speak the language and fuck the education system for forcing us to waste our time on useless shit. But maybe that's me and my low IQ.

Spanish is easier than French.
But one thing both have in common is that, they originally came from Latin.
So good luck.

I always had a hard time with foreign languages. I was able to pass the tests and all that, but I never really learned a foreign language, especially in output mode. Fortunately, they didn't require full bilingualism/fluency for graduation.
I can't even start or begin.
It's a huge gay waste of time, you won't retain any of it unless you truely wanna speak the language and fuck the education system for forcing us to waste our time on useless shit. But maybe that's me and my low IQ.
Idk. I have no cultural ties or heritage to France. I don't wanna fucking learn it. Spanish is even worse because its the invading forces language. Thats cucked as fuck. If the school had German I might (and I would get help from my grandparents/parents) but French? fucking no. I know its a waste of time too, which makes it even more demoralizing to learn. I am very logical in how I think things so school has always had a massive demoralization effect on me because I'm conscious of the fact I'll never use it or need it, so it's pointless and that fucks with me. This bilingual shit is that +learning a foreigners/invaders language which is even worse.
I can speak french

hi, how can I help
idk anymore. With math you can point out the problem, but with French in this current state I literally don't even know where to begin because its a year ahead.

Pourquoi as-tu choisi le français et pas l'espagnol? :soy:

Spanish is easier than French.
But one thing both have in common is that, they originally came from Latin.
So good luck.
Spaniah is a lot more useful here in the US, even up here close to the border with Quebec. I wouldn't say it's any easier. It seems as if Spanish is a bit less similar to English than French is.

Idk. I have no cultural ties or heritage to France. I don't wanna fucking learn it. Spanish is even worse because its the invading forces language. Thats cucked as fuck. If the school had German I might (and I would get help from my grandparents/parents) but French? fucking no. I know its a waste of time too, which makes it even more demoralizing to learn. I am very logical in how I think things so school has always had a massive demoralization effect on me because I'm conscious of the fact I'll never use it or need it, so it's pointless and that fucks with me. This bilingual shit is that +learning a foreigners/invaders language which is even worse.
Yeah that is pretty cucked good point. Germany is also very SJW nowadays, at least that's the vibe I'm getting from it, you probably wouldn't wanna go there. Education seems pretty outdated, nobody seems to question why we should learn an extra language despite 99% not retaining any of it, seems retarded.

j'ai eu un credit pour le francais et pas pour l'espangnol
et toi aussi?

Ngl I thought you said "why didn't you put your french credit in spanish" so I had to google translate. Its over.

To defend learning languages: speaking a foreign language can have the effect of an antidepressant, and it also makes you more pragmatic as a person in general

also, frenchmaxxing was my closest bet to ever ascend (compared to clothmaxxing for example)

maybe you can dm us when you dont understand something, and later you can stick around in frenchcel threats (if there are some)?
et toi aussi?

Ngl I thought you said "why didn't you put your french credit in spanish" so I had to google translate. Its over.
no i was just grammarnaziing
but brocel dont worry, even if you google translate shit you learn it with time

To defend learning languages: speaking a foreign language can have the effect of an antidepressant, and it also makes you more pragmatic as a person in general
This is making me more depressed not anti depressed. I don't know how I can sustain like 3 years of this
also, frenchmaxxing was my closest bet to ever ascend (compared to clothmaxxing for example)
Africamaxx
maybe you can dm us when you dont understand something, and later you can stick around in frenchcel threats (if there are some)?
there are none
no i was just grammarnaziing
bryutl

Why didn’t you choose Spanish, are you gay or something

Why didn’t you choose Spanish, are you gay or something
Fuck you I bet you know spanish piece of shit
Yeah that is pretty cucked good point. Germany is also very SJW nowadays, at least that's the vibe I'm getting from it, you probably wouldn't wanna go there. Education seems pretty outdated, nobody seems to question why we should learn an extra language despite 99% not retaining any of it, seems retarded.
You would think the one good part of globalism is that th eeducation system only wants you to learn english (one language to bind the world together), but no. They make you learn 2382389183812921 languages because lmao fuck you

@BummerDrummer btw how old are you? i like the youth being blackpilled, but it might not be over for you yet. remember what jordan peterson said, once you ascend: be attractive to many women, but only choose one. if you also start having multiple girls at once, its over for me

@BummerDrummer btw how old are you? i like the youth being blackpilled, but it might not be over for you yet. remember what jordan peterson said, once you ascend: be attractive to many women, but only choose one. if you also start having multiple girls at once, its over for me
20. I am in high school for dropouts (but who still want their diploma as opposed to a GED).
Yeah I do, although it’s very basic when speaking and writting

Mirin?
Yes

I can't even start or begin.

idk anymore. With math you can point out the problem, but with French in this current state I literally don't even know where to begin because its a year ahead.
Well, french has a ton of patterns in it's grammar and stuff, I've seen some guys get pretty good grades in it while being shitty at actually speaking because they learnt the basic grammar rules etc.

What are you currently doing in french class?

Well, french has a ton of patterns in it's grammar and stuff, I've seen some guys get pretty good grades in it while being shitty at actually speaking because they learnt the basic grammar rules etc.

What are you currently doing in french class?
online banking and transfer. ((((()))))

What the fuck is the difference between un virement en ligne and payer en ligne. I don't even know that in english, nor do I know the difference between debit and credit.

Fuck you I bet you know spanish piece of shit

You would think the one good part of globalism is that th eeducation system only wants you to learn english (one language to bind the world together), but no. They make you learn 2382389183812921 languages because lmao fuck you
Haha yeah I always had this "we should have one language in Europe that everyone knows and nothing else matters"-POV but when I read about how in 1984 they control peoples thoughts with that I'm happy there's many languages out there. So languages are fine but don't force it onto kids at school knowing most of them won't retain it anyways, make it a voluntary thing and try teaching it in a different way learning from kids like me, I learned this English shit before I was 12 and it had nothing to do with boring textbooks and homework.

credit card you need to be trustworthy and you can go into minus

Canadiancel here. I had to learn french up to second year in high school. I didnt learn anything, cuz all they taught was grammar.

I remember feminine and masculine words were annoying to remember

Haha yeah I always had this "we should have one language in Europe that everyone knows and nothing else matters"-POV but when I read about how in 1984 they control peoples thoughts with that I'm happy there's many languages out there. So languages are fine but don't force it onto kids at school knowing most of them won't retain it anyways, make it a voluntary thing and try teaching it in a different way learning from kids like me, I learned this English shit before I was 12 and it had nothing to do with boring textbooks and homework.
Yeah I think languages are cool and are part of a culture but fucking jesus christ if you expect me to learn them. I'm not from there, and I don't want to be there.
credit card you need to be trustworthy and you can go into minus
virement en ligne and payer en ligne

online banking and transfer. ((((()))))

What the fuck is the difference between un virement en ligne and payer en ligne. I don't even know that in english, nor do I know the difference between debit and credit.
Payer en linge: Pay online

virement en ligne: Transfer Online

Debit: A debit increases asset or expense accounts, and decreases liability, revenue or equity accounts.

Credit: money borrowed to buy something now with the agreement to pay for it later

If you're learning online banking and transfer than just try and learn online banking and transfer but with french vocabulary

Payer en linge: Pay online

virement en ligne: Transfer Online
What's the fucking difference? You transfer money online to pay for something. I guess to transfer money from one of your accounts to another one of your accounts?
Debit: A debit increases asset or expense accounts, and decreases liability, revenue or equity accounts.

Credit: money borrowed to buy something now with the agreement to pay for it later
Credit is like a loan and debit is like taking from an existing account with money you have?

What's the fucking difference? You transfer money online to pay for something. I guess to transfer money from one of your accounts to another one of your accounts?

Credit is like a loan and debit is like taking from an existing account with money you have?
A transfer is when you transfer money to (somewhere), it can be another account, a friend, whatever. The difference between that and buying is that with a transfer you don't give the money in exchange for something like when you buy.

with credit and debit you're about correct.

Credit's simply money you'll have to pay back on a later date, debit is something that you already have. Borrowing v.s owning basically. Do you have some papers from your class or something, you can Dm me some questions if you have some, I'll try to help.

A transfer is when you transfer money to (somewhere), it can be another account, a friend, whatever. The difference between that and buying is that with a transfer you don't give the money in exchange for something like when you buy.

with credit and debit you're about correct.
I see
Credit's simply money you'll have to pay back on a later date, debit is something that you already have. Borrowing v.s owning basically.
I see
Do you have some papers from your class or something, you can Dm me some questions if you have some, I'll try to help.
Its a weirdly optimized platform, but if I have a problem and its screenshottable I will post it here and @ you and mountainbiker. All I can do now though is slowly try to pick up the fragments I know (virtually nothing) from the first year and learn what I can while doing the second.

Its a weirdly optimized platform, but if I have a problem and its screenshottable I will post it here and @ you and mountainbiker. All I can do now though is slowly try to pick up the fragments I know (virtually nothing) from the first year and learn what I can while doing the second.
Good luck

@Diocel how close is your french to french french
Oui oui p p

Check my language learning guide

There's is no French for your kisses!