Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have unconditional hate for women

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
They truly are nothing but animals. To discriminate is in their DNA. They are nothing but NPCs and conformists. I can't find a woman who doesn't indulge in low iq stuff. Women's Rights is the biggest mistake ever. These animals should be chained.

Also fuck you IT. I will fuck your wifes and girlfriends till they start to love me.

Holes don't deserve love

women are vapid, water is wet

Honestly, hatred for that which causes you pain is natural. Modern culture really goes all out in an attempt to suppress hate and I believe it is harmful to our well-being to never process these painful experiences. It is also necessary to make sense of the world we live in. It's unnerving how deeply lost in delusion humanity is - how lost in delusion you can be until you have a brief glimpse behind the veil (or the bitter taste of a blackpill).

They truly are nothing but animals. To discriminate is in their DNA. They are nothing but NPCs and conformists. I can't find a woman who doesn't indulge in low iq stuff. Women's Rights is the biggest mistake ever. These animals should be chained.

Also fuck you IT. I will fuck your wifes and girlfriends till they start to love me.

But how can you say such terrible things about what society seems to say we need to praise and worship and adore and whatever bullshit else they try shoving down our throats?

But how can you say such terrible things about what society seems to say we need to praise and worship and adore and whatever bullshit else they try shoving down our throats?
Fuck them I don't care

:f: for op he banned

With the advent of internet and thus social media, it got progressively worse.
From what I've seen in the last decades, I can only agree with OP.

Women have no independent thought. They are puppets of the elites.

They're like sexers in a poultry plantation, seperating baby chicks for either production or death by getting grinded alive with no second thought, no remorse, no mercy. All of them.

I hate hypocrite foids. I really do. They take advantage of easy mode to do whatever the fuck they want (bully, humiate ugly men, false accusations of rape, pussy pass, etc)

I think our ancestors knew this. this is why the qu'ran / bible / etc takes all element of female choice out of marriage. better that way IMO.

The past 100 years were a mistake. Time for an amendment.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with OP.
I wanted equality but women are selfish creatures. Women ruin everything
full

I understand how you feel OP but as for me I’m just more so disappointed in them than anything.

I understand how you feel OP but as for me I’m just more so disappointed in them than anything.
You are disappointed when you have expectations. You shouldn't have expectations with them in first place.

You are disappointed when you have expectations. You shouldn't have expectations with them in first place.
True enough but remember this entire life of ours is a learning process and I have now learned this lesson.

It’s as my old cult leader Rassisten often would say to us...

“No one is owed anything”.

Women are evil creatures from hell

Foids are really actually inferior men who cant contribute to anything

When I see a foid I just want to rip her fucking throat out with my teeth and taste that dark glorious warm flow of blood.

Honestly, hatred for that which causes you pain is natural. Modern culture really goes all out in an attempt to suppress hate and I believe it is harmful to our well-being to never process these painful experiences. It is also necessary to make sense of the world we live in. It's unnerving how deeply lost in delusion humanity is - how lost in delusion you can be until you have a brief glimpse behind the veil (or the bitter taste of a blackpill).
TestyLeftEasteuropeanshepherd-size_restricted.gif