Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have until the end of february to find a job or I'm going to be homeless.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
My mother said she'll kick me out if i don't get a job soon. I can feel the noose on my throat tightening. This is not a very good situation. I'm a high school drop out and have no proper experience.

The only job i could dream of getting is basically a slave job in some shitty fucking warehouse. I really don't think I can do that again. Besides even that's doubtful, because getting a job as LVM isn't exactly easy.

I spent most of my cash on alcohol, so that makes the situation even worse. I wish she'd just kick me out now, so at least i'd freeze to death. Time is not on my side here.

Mine said the same thing but she fucked off now. I legit tried. I applied to so many places. I have no experience working so no one ever called or emailed me back.
Even fucking McDonald's didn't.

Just move in with the girl you have a crush on.

Foids got to always be foids.
What kind of mother kicks their child out with nowhere to go?
She's your actual mother and not a stepmother right?

I'd just leave now and be homeless. I wouldn't put up with being BLACKMAILED by anyone. Your mother is BLACKMAILING you, that is fucking horrible and she is a terrible person for threatening you with those words.

My mother said she'll kick me out if i don't get a job soon. I can feel the noose on my throat tightening. This is not a very good situation. I'm a high school drop out and have no proper experience.

The only job i could dream of getting is basically a slave job in some shitty fucking warehouse. I really don't think I can do that again. Besides even that's doubtful, because getting a job as LVM isn't exactly easy.

I spent most of my cash on alcohol, so that makes the situation even worse. I wish she'd just kick me out now, so at least i'd freeze to death. Time is not on my side here.
I doubt your mom would really kick you out, but damn. I've been in a similar situation. Luckily I live by myself now. Best of luck! :feelsseriously:

my condolences

well isn't there always the rope?

become a drug dealer

thats a job

Can you drive, OP?

Also, in what country do you live?

will she not even let you stay if you beg, I mean if you apply to 100's of jobs and don't get them it's very heartless

>highschool dropout
Start doing your GED. Will make your mom fuck off for a while. Also as hs dropout only thing you can do is rope otherwise

no he can't drive

@LastGerman thoughts?

It is abslutely crucial to drive. But as we can see, more and more men cannot drive anymore. This has become an issue for itself. I also had an appointment today and they asked me if Id o have a driver licence. I replied, that I am working on that one. I might find a somewhat stable job within the car industry though but unfortunately the salary will be not that good. But I get at least night allowance and perhaps other typical stuff light holiday allowance, so, in the end I will earn more money than i nwarheouse logistics.

If he was good looking he'd be able to do that, and the girl's family would accept it too. They'd even help him to get a job perhaps. Life is 100% looks and nothing else, when will normies learn.

50c49b2579ed6f749307187b97043819  gorilla gorilla silverback gorilla

just say your applying for jobs while you ldar, they can’t prove your not