Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I haven't achieved success in a long time

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Honestly I can't remember the last time I achieved true success.
obviously I had micro successes here and there but in minor things, such as passing a level in a game or some shit like that.
I havent yet felt successful since the days of elementary school, when I was getting straight A's (that's before the material started getting hard and my retarded brain stopped functioning around the time of middle school).
I'm starving for even the tiniest bit of success, if there is an entity up there and he created us and he cares about us he would give me the tiniest bit of luck to achieve something in my life.
Im currently living in this mindset where I just assume that if I do any activity or any choice ill take in life it will end horribly and ill just end up miserable thinking to myself "fuck me for trying even, I should have known better that I can't succeed in anything and should have just done nothing".
perhaps its better to live this way. that way, even the most minor spots of light in life become grand and awe inspiring.
all I ever wanted in life was the minimum amount of success a man needs in order to live comfortable, is that too much to ask?

Last edited:
Life is a bitch

To me finishing a video game is the only version of success I'll experience.

Like I suggested on DM, I highly advise you to avoid sounding "Redpilled"
it's not the mindset that makes someone a "winner" or a "loser", it's the actual rewards

Negativity can actually be good thing, to prevent people from doing/messing with stuff that will make them in a bad position.

About OP, you don't actually need to pursue the feeling of "success" but the materialistic rewards that come from it

Depends of what you see as success. I see coming in a foids mouth as success these days.

It's beyond over if you consider that a success.
I call successes like this micro successes, since they dont have the weight of a true success but the feeling I get from them are quite the same, just no for a long time

life treat me like shit all the time so stoped caring about life long ago espcially don't give serious fuck about success anymore also

it's not the mindset that makes someone a "winner" or a "loser", it's the actual rewards
That is true, but as OP has suggested he has not had any success in the recent past

In such situations the best scenario is to change the mindset first, as your mindset directly affects your thoughts, beliefs and actions, leading to better results in life

Better results will lead to actual rewards further reinforcing the positive mindset

Negativity can actually be good thing, to prevent people from doing/messing with stuff that will make them in a bad position.

Could you give an example of this?

That is true, but as OP has suggested he has not had any success in the recent past

In such situations the best scenario is to change the mindset first, as your mindset directly affect your thoughts, beliefs and actions leading to better results in life

Better results will lead to actual rewards further reinforcing the positive mindset

changin mindset wont help
you can't fix something that is practically dust and ashes

In such situations the best scenario is to change the mindset first, as your mindset directly affects your thoughts, beliefs and actions, leading to better results in life

"Changing mindset" can mean MANY things, such as "stop being blackpilled bro!" :soy:. That is NOT the way, you don't need to change your overall mindset, you just need to understand that you are fucked, and that only looks and money matters to ascend and if you should improve them or die.

Following PUA as an Incel. I can talk from experience because I did in the past, and as you can tell by the fact I'm posting here right now, it didn't work well. I absolutely DESTROYED my self esteem in ways no Blackpilled facts posted here could, so depressed I legit felt like starting a hunger strike and doing nothing because it was "over" anyways, my grades fell down and everything else went terrible.

I put myself to unnecessary embarassement in depression because no one told me the things I didn't want to hear beforehand, you NEED negativity in your life to avoid the worst, it's a defense mechanism against major shock, anger and anguish. Instead, you can receive them in "small doses", cope with reality and put time to actually "work on yourself".

"Changing mindset" can mean MANY things, such as "stop being blackpilled bro!" :soy:. That is NOT the way, you don't need to change your overall mindset, you just need to understand that you are fucked, and that only looks and money matters to ascend and if you should improve them or die.
This is exactly what I'm referring to when I say 'change your mindset'

I'm advocating for a positive winning mindset in the journey of attaining looks and money, because most people have a defeatist mindset and don't even try improving

I am not saying stop being blackpilled and ignore reality

This is exactly what I'm referring to when I say 'change your mindset'

I'm advocating for a positive winning mindset in the journey of attaining looks and money, because most people have a defeatist mindset and don't even try improving

I am not saying stop being blackpilled and ignore reality
"Change your mindset" is a generic advice, if I had to give an advice I'd just summarize it as "Get looks or die". By speaking about mindset in generic ways then yes, you are giving margin for the person to think about ignoring reality or unlearning what he learned. Also defeatism is sometimes NEEDED, it's a defense mechanism. Thinking otherwise is like believing you can take down in a fight a 6'5 very built MMA fighter while being a short twink, you need to think you'll be defeated in order to avoid the worst.
There's no "winning mindset", but a "reward to be won", by chasing that reward doesn't mean you are winning nor that you will inevitably get it and become a winner, you didn't win shit until you actually got it

Last edited:
Also defeatism is sometimes NEEDED, it's a defense mechanism. Thinking otherwise is like believing you can take down in a fight a 6'5 very built MMA fighter while being a short twink, you need to think you'll be defeated in order to avoid the worst
This is not a Defeatist mindset

This is having a realist mindset of being objective enough to recognize that a 6'5 MMA fighter has a higher probability of winning a fight against you, thus it is not a smart decision to go up against him

A defeatist mindset (acceptance of defeat without struggle) has never played any role in the progression and development of human society

There's no "winning mindset", but a "reward to be won", by chasing that reward doesn't mean you are winning nor that you will inevitably get it and become a winner, you didn't win shit until you actually got it
The mere fact that you are chasing the reward can only stem from a 'Winning Mindset'

Because you truly believe that you have the potential and ability to actually win the reward

A defeatist would never even try or they would give up at the first sign of struggle and thus would never get the reward