Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I haven't banned you for being "a bit bi", as you put it…

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Tbh this. Also he can likely ascend if he's gonna go bi, as men have much lower standards.
Men fuck anything so everyone can find partner as a faggot. But lmao no that's gay

That's like this:

serveimage

Even being Taylor Lautner cannot save you from the revulsion women feel when they are bigger than you IRL.

Being a small man is a curse.

Taylor Lautner can slay in movies and pictures. But put him in real life next to real women and the first thing they do is mock him for his size.

There is little limit to how much women hate small men.
Taylor is 5 foot 8.5 and seems to have a average frame, those 'women' are huge

Discord is teeming with fags

I'm pretty sure I reported him for :bluepill: b.s. as far back as August last year when I was new as did others. Why did it take so long for him to be banned?

That was the second best ban appeal section ever. The best one was this one:

unban me, god damn it

I was unfairly unbanned and I have been banned for a long time, I think 8 months now. isn't that enough? that's a long time to be banned

just unban me and stop being such cucks tbh

He's like a lightning rod for fags.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Knajjd suffers.

Seriously the shit this guy has to put up with due to his face and height is unreal. He's like a lightning rod for fags.

:feelskek:
Gays have life way easier than us. Gays like all sorts of men. If you're short and boyish you can be a twink. If you're big and burly you can be a bear. If you're gay Chad, then you're still a Chad. There's at least a few options for routes to success.
I believe that anyone who is at least 10% bi can gaymaxx. In practice a bi man today becomes a gay since it is much easier to get a gay, I already had some shooting at me.
Knajjd mogs me so fucking hard.

Last edited: