Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I haven't been sick in 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I haven't even had a cold during this time. Maybe, I'm genetically superior and hadn't realized this until now. We had a pink eye epidemic in my school back in 2004 and I didn't even catch it. I've never had cavities either. I think this is an amazing trait to have. It's too bad that femoids will let it be wiped out from the gene pool.

Same. I treat my body like shit every day but I can't remember the last time I got sick outside of stupid and completely avoidable shit like food poisoning.

I do have hemorrhoids, but that was fixed by getting up off my ass for a few hours a day and getting a bidet.

My immune system is pretty good.

Im very sick as of writing this it's over
Take the ibuprofenpill

same. Havent had a fever in a long time

i dont get that sick anymore (unless i am faking it to get days off school) when you stay in your room and avoid human contact as much as possible no opportunity for degenerates to transfer their germs from sucking cocks

Inb4 OP get sick tonight

i got strep throat in 2017 but before then i haven't gotten sick since 2010, when u have no friends for so long and just ldar and dont go outside then it is pretty difficult to get sick

In the last 4 years I think I only got a small cold do to walking out in the winter with wet clothes. After that I can't recall ever getting sick. Normans always seem to need to go to the doctors, and I haven't seen one in more than 6 years.

I’m not usually superstitious but it’s almost like you’re asking for it with this thread br0

Healths me
it’s almost like

you cant get sick when you dont go outside.
MODERN PROBLEMS REQUIRE MODERN SOLUTIONs

I am always ill, with a flu, minor cold. Or just sick.

Bro why did u create a new attachment for a users profile picture, instead of just dragging and dropping it?
i wanted to us this but as i was searching it i believed thta the otherone was better and i have it saved anyway so i juts used it

bro, go back to your old avi
57957DC4-ED71-4B8E-BFA4-E4A1774D6A8C.gif
04D045B6-67E0-4A0A-9B0D-0C2AFB16E632.gif
soon dont worry man

I rarely ever get sick either.

Same, I have a very good immune system tbh

how much do you drink/smoke weed/any drug, if any?

I don't get sick either. Like, ever.

Wonder if there's something to this.

This is weird I haven't been sick in a long time as well

Maybe its in yor food. What do you usually eat?

Status
Not open for further replies.