Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i havent brushed my teeth in a week

• Thread starter rickvanderhammer
  • Start date
rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
getting out of bed is a huge chore for me. it's been like this for the past year. i wish i had terminal cancer so i could be on high doses of painkillers 24/7, i actually cant move

You're asking for cavities, get on it

Cavities will kill you so you may as well aim for them incase you lack the will to rope. Theyre a blessing in the skies.

Who cares about teeth when its over lol

roflmao i haven't washed in over 5 months come at me.

I only brush my teeth on complete solar eclipse.

If you aren't brushing your teeth 58 times a day, showering 8 times a day, and getting 3 haircuts a day, a roastie will never love you.

I mog such achievement

lol at those fags who cares about cavities, I don't brush my teeth when I don't need to go outside so less than 10 times a month. When I don't need to go to school it comes down to 4 times a month because bad smell gets uncomfortable even for yourself sometimes

Akarin said:
lol at those fags who cares about cavities, I don't brush my teeth when I don't need to go outside so less than 10 times a month. When I don't need to go to school it comes down to 4 times a month because bad smell gets uncomfortable even for yourself sometimes
I love my smell

While I don't care if you LDAR, you gotta brush your teeth dude.

No sense in creating extra pain on top of the torment of being an incel.

LDAR all you want but brushing your teeth is important. Dental work sucks and is really costly.

I usually go for weeks without brushing or showering. I stopped giving a fuck ages ago. Its so over when you're a subhuman recessed potato

Hah! I haven't brushed for years!

Fucking disgusting, thanks to the volcels with horrible hygiene people think all incels don't shower and brush their teeth.

Next thread title :

"My teeth are falling out"

QuantumDummy said:
Next thread title :

"My teeth are falling out"

Followed by:
"If you ain't a gumcel, you're a fakecel"

Not showered in 10 days, your move OP.

eurocel said:
Fucking disgusting, thanks to the volcels with horrible hygiene people think all incels don't shower and brush their teeth.

This. IT will screenshot the first few posts and use this to explain why all incels can't get women.

On the other hand though, everyone here is better looking than me so the more men that rot, the better it is for me competitively.

FACEandLMS said:
This. IT will screenshot the first few posts and use this to explain why all incels can't get women.

On the other hand though, everyone here is better looking than me so the more men that rot, the better it is for me competitively.

Why would I shower when it's over anyway? I get no pussy when I shower and I get no pussy now.

Brush your teeth faggot. You don't want gingivitis, or periodontitis.

Akarin said:

Cavities hurt like hell though. I used to have terrible tooth hygiene as a teen and now regret it.
I even lost one tooth completely in 2010 as it broke down into little pieces that detached and dissolved. The hole still hurts if food gets inside.

/pol/cel said:
Cavities will kill you so you may as well aim for them incase you lack the will to rope. Theyre a blessing in the skies.

For real?

i havent gone to the dentist in years. they told me then i had about 10 cavities and needed a root canal cause my one tooth is litterally hollow i can stick my tongue inside. atleast i brush my teeth tho