Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I haven't seen a female irl for 3 weeks

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
It feels so great since I'm rotting at home and can't gymcel due to an AC joint injury, I legit I haven't witnessed a femiod for 3 weeks, I'm apporoaching a month. It's feels so great,

It feels so great since I'm rotting at home and can't gymcel due to an AC joint injury, I legit I haven't witnessed a femiod for 3 weeks, I'm apporoaching a month. It's feels so great,
you haven't seen them but they are still occupying your mental headspace based on this post.

Tell us when you JRN (just reach nirvana) and totally forget what a woman is on a conceptual level.

how do you stay inside for 3 weeks, i get depressed if I dont go outside for 2 days

Similar for me also. I hate going outdoors now, i just want to rot away.

aye i injured myself fapping the other week so ive been takin it easy. i saw this young neighbor white girl with a nice ass still got me thinking about that ass.

girls are gonna seem way hotter when you go back out there. Prepare for fuel

I saw some JBs in my front yard when I left the house to buy booze.

That's all I get.

I stayed 3 months before that way. It's the best cope tbh.

aye i injured myself fapping the other week so ive been takin it easy. i saw this young neighbor white girl with a nice ass still got me thinking about that ass.
LOL how the fuck does that even happen

keep ldaring boyo, you are doing blackops2cels work

I was seeing women for 5 years in college and look where I am now

i think i once spent a full year without leaving the house during the early years of NEETdom. Then I ruined it by getting a job

Good,stay pure brother.