Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I havent yet met a sexual succesfully guy...

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Who cared About Things like "Muh Complex female sexuality" or "You Need a nice and caring personality to get Girls" etc.

All the Players i know from my old social circle of my old School (im Talking About guys who had at least 80+ women) never did anything else than fucking their sexual Partners hard and treating them like objects

they totally relied on that "just fuck her hard and wild" style. They said a dozen of times infront of their female fuck buddies that only wimps are pussylickers, and that only faggots care About Things like romance etc.

i had this one syrian friend who's almost 6'5 and build like a linebacker, his face literally Looks like toni mahfud, he has a very defined and strong square jaw and cheekbones along with green eyes, his shoulders are naturally extremely wide and his Body is naturally muscular, lean and athletic despite the fact that he doesnt give a fuck About diet and weight Lifting, he's drinking and Doping, the only Thing in which he's dedicated is MMA

He failed every graduation, he makes a Living from drug dealing and smuggling, he's hanging around the Campus to ripoff german toking soyboys and to pickup german girls

He's extremely racist against every german, im one of the few german guys which he respected, he calls german Girls sluts in public, he beats up german guys out of the blue for Nothing (one time he gave one german teen permanent brain Damage by stomping on his head while he was knocked out, 1 week later he banged that guys girlfriend)

That guy is a total excessive Psychopath who has no empathy for human life, but guess what? He had sex with well over 500 Girls/Women at the age of 21, when i was hanging out with him he received calls from german middle aged women and Young prime Girls every 10 minutes

But he never did anything else than pounding and dominating every sex Partner he had in a absolute brutish and abusing way, he made dozens of private sado-maso sex Videos and he told me that he loves it to hurt females with his penis

But he never relied on any "Inividual complex sensitive sexuality" stuff, he just relies on his huge penis (you can see his big bulge even if he wears wide baggy pants) his dominant abusive sexual preference and his skyrocket high potency and sexual stamina

He didnt even knew the word clitoris and it's meaning and function until he was 19

But he's not the only Player i know, i have dozen of ex Friends from back then who are purely successful with women because of their masculine Looks and their aggressive low inhib behaviour

All These guys are sexually relying on that typical primitive-brutish "in and out" game your "sex experts" Always warned you from

That "Women are sexually complex highly individual beings who hate the penetrative in and out game" Argument is Nothing else than misandristic nonsense made to silence the small betabux man and to make him feel bad About his own sexuality

It's no wonder that women are permanently Screaming how important oral sex and foreplay is for a Woman, since Woman hate it getting dominated by unmasculine men which they dont find attractive in a raw sexual way

So the only way to make sex with betabux men somewhat acceptable and less pressurizing is to brainwash them into believing that Women love it getting pedestalized in bed, and that a man should only rely on tender and submissive sexual practics like peforming oral etc. (at best with a total Absence of Penetration)

Theres Nothing more worse for a Woman than getting penetrated in a dominant way by her betabux husband who Comes after 5-10 minutes with his small semi dysfunctional penis

They hate it because it basically feels like getting sexually dominated by a child, it just feels wrong for them in every aspect

But actually they love sexually primitive and brutish egoists who Pound and throw them around in bed, but ONLY if the man is physically masculine, dominant and attractive and thus genetically superior

Only chad has to the Privilege to be able to stimulate a womans animalistic primitive brain area

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelsWithoutHate/comments/c83pkr/i_havent_yet_met_a_sexual_succesfully_guy/

Only Chads can treat foids like objects. Normies would never do it. They risk being rejected and become semi incels for years.

JFL sounds like a fantasy written by a german cuck

The reddit link doesn't work, kind of good ngl because I rather not read what the post has to say. Its reddit after all.

They said a dozen of times infront of their female fuck buddies that only wimps are pussylickers,

Ancient Greeks said the same thing. Licking a womans pussy in Ancient Greece was considered MORE GAY than fucking a MAN in the ass.

Turns out licking pussy can give you HPV of the mouth/throat, which can turn into cancer, so they were onto something.

Only Chads can treat foids like objects. Normies would never do it. They risk being rejected and become semi incels for years.
Many of us don't even wanna treat women like total garbage and we're still worse than the evil Chads they fuck in their eyes

this reads like a cuck fantasy

Ancient Greeks said the same thing. Licking a womans pussy in Ancient Greece was considered MORE GAY than fucking a MAN in the ass.

Turns out licking pussy can give you HPV of the mouth/throat, which can turn into cancer, so they were onto something.
That makes sense, when you lick a foid out, there's no pleasure in it for the man and you're used as a human sextoy, so you're performing a submissive role. If you fuck a man then at least you're using your dick and performing a dominating role.