Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I heard my neighbor raging at his son for playing too much Fortnite

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
My building is so shitty that when people shout and have arguments you can hear them if they're in the upper floor or in the same floor as you. One of my neighbors is a family and the son is like 13 years old and I heard him having a big argument with his mom kek. Basically she called him an addict for playing too much Fortnite and she said that next time she calls him and he doesn't come to eat dinner she's going to shut down the computer pulling the cable :feelskek: And the kid replies "nooo mom you're gonna break it" and the old roastie replies "I don't give a fuck!"

I would disown my son if I caught him playing fortnite

He deserve being publicly hanged for playing fortnite

F*rtnite is a menace.

Fortnite is a shit game

I love fortnite. I will kill and castrate anyone who hates on the game.

The kid is most likely an incel in the making, let him cope

Fortnite players should be publicly shamed

he's just trying to enjoy his sunday, bet if foids at his school liked him he wouldn't be playing all day

Didn’t know that game was still relevant.

My mom let me play as much as I wanted tbh. I was an addict and all I did in my teens was playing video games.