Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I honestly am not worried about what happens when I graduate school because I think a major collapse is right around the corner

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Whether it's incels being locked up for terrorists, a civil war, martial law, something. Things are about to completely collapse.

I'm 25 and still in school, and won't graduate til 26.5 about. But I honestly don't think it matters, shit is about to hit the fan. All chaos is about to break loose.

Can anyone else relate?

Civil war in the US and major unrest in Europe. Maybe war with china. Prolly economic collapse of the west. It's over we can't even moneymaxx

I don't really care what happens tbh, either way it's over

I feel the same way. I don't think I'll live to see 30.

We’re all fucked to be honest.

The Jew bastards will likely get their long desired second US civil war which according to Thomas Chittum author of CWII will eventually bring about WWIII which the Jews wish to be a nuclear war as they are actually insane enough to to think they can win such a conflict.

Short term the only ones that will be safe are doomsday preppers and people who listened to both Uncle Ted and Uncle Varg and left Clown World’s major cities for the woods/countryside a long time ago.

View: https://youtu.be/QCjc3v79oWs

In any case, having the education or skills to be of use, value and stand out would be even more important in the events of a “collapse”.

I urge you to reconsider what such a “collapse” would look like, more so like venezuela, zimbabwe or weimar Germany than some zombie movie.

Last edited:
In any case, having the education or skills to be of use, value and stand out would be even more in the events of a “collapse”.

I urge you to reconsider what such a “collapse” would look like, more so like venezuela, zimbabwe or weimar Germany than some zombie movie.
perhaps

anyways i intend to keep going to school

The top 1% now own more wealth than the remaining 99%, Gook19 will cause the economy to collapse, automation is replacing so many jobs, hypergamy, racial tensions. The world is completely fucked tbh. Just sit back and enjoy the show at this point

Yes definitely. Give it another 4-8 years or AT THE VERY MOST another decade into the early 2030’s before we see a complete collapse of the entire system.

Everything is so interconnected in today’s globalist world and with an absolute plethora of problems from an unstable global economy, to the current pandemic to civil unrest and enormous political/geo-political/socio-economic tensions across the West, it really is obvious to those with eyes and a functioning brain that shit is about to hit the fan.

Prepare accordingly.

the world is not about to change

ok
the doomsday is not gonna come. as much as i wishit to be true, its an incel cope
the same people waiting for the changes are doing jack shit about it, me included

you and me are the guys with nothing to lose. we got absolutely nothing to live for, yet we cry on forums and thats it. if we aint gonna make the changes ourselves, who is it gonna be?

the doomsday is not gonna come. as much as i wishit to be true, its an incel cope
the same people waiting for the changes are doing jack shit about it, me included

you and me are the guys with nothing to lose. we got absolutely nothing to live for, yet we cry on forums and thats it. if we aint gonna make the changes ourselves, who is it gonna be?
no change is gonna happen, that's the unfortunate probable truth

im confused by the way you phrased that
you mean
no, change will happen or
no change will happen
no positive change, only negative

Doomsday 2020

:dab:

I sure hope so. Without law thERe are a lot of problems we can solve the easy way :feelshmm:

- Chads and Stacys are going to have more s*x.
- Billionaires are going to get richer
- System is not going to collapse
- You are going to collapse because you have to compete against Chads and robots with AI
- Waiting for collapse unprepared will make your life even worse

- You are going to collapse because you have to compete against Chads and robots with AI
brutal ngl

Yeah, im waiting for a global war and rape some hot JB as war spoils, i mean, Biblically is allowed.

In any case, having the education or skills to be of use, value and stand out would be even more important in the events of a “collapse”.

01ico4x4

Whether it's incels being locked up for terrorists, a civil war, martial law, something. Things are about to completely collapse.

I'm 25 and still in school, and won't graduate til 26.5 about. But I honestly don't think it matters, shit is about to hit the fan. All chaos is about to break loose.

Can anyone else relate?
Elab

The top 1% now own more wealth than the remaining 99%, Gook19 will cause the economy to collapse, automation is replacing so many jobs, hypergamy, racial tensions. The world is completely fucked tbh. Just sit back and enjoy the show at this point

I cant relate

The corporate jew media just exaggerates everything, theres probably like 2 cases of COVID out there and Chad are just continuing to fuck women

Its over if youre incel, thats the only sure thing

high iq and tera blackpilled