Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I honestly believe I may be one of the laziest human beings alive.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I don't like absolutes, there's 7 billion humans so there has to be someone who beats me even at that. But I'm so lazy that it's the primary reason why my life sucks, even the autism and ADD and all that isn't as bad. The main reason why I've spent 16 hours a day most days lying in bed since I was a kid is laziness, to avoid people y or anxiety are secondary, I can neglect those.

I'm so lazy I don't even watch new tv shows, I just rewatch the same sitcoms I've watched 50 times before cause I don't want to spend too much mental energy watching new stuff. I'm so lazy I googled if it's possible to play Runescape with my eyes instead of mouse, cause at times even moving the mouse is annoying. Actually I'm so lazy I don't even play games much anymore, they demand too much energy and focus. Although that's partly cause I seem to have no interest in anything, it all seems pointless. I'm so lazy I legit didn't leave the house in the past 3 months, even taking out the trash feels like a pain in the ass to me. Even thinking is too much, so I've spent the last 10 or more years just rotting in bed in the same routine. Watching the same stuff, browsing the same stuff. Nothing new.

I'd give more examples but I'm too lazy to think of anything.

If you're still doing school, you can't be THAT lazy

So this was my screen-time last Sunday:

Screenshot 2020 09 22 at 004358

You’re not alone. A bunch of people here, including me, just rot in bed 24/7.

Can't relate brocel. Doing 5 online courses

2020 09 22 15 32 56

If you're still doing school, you can't be THAT lazy
No no no, it's all part of the laziness. I'll explain:

See I could be lazy and NOT do uni. But that won't allow me to be as lazy in the future. Cause my parents would nag me, be very worried, try to do things like give me ultimatums or even kick me out just so I could get my life together. Then I won't be able to be lazy at all. See, it's all part of the laziness. I even picked the easiest degrees I could think of, all just so I could be lazy as much as possible, even though they have 0 value and it will really fuck me up for life. Though the fucking degrees turned out to be full of asshole professors that give too much work anyway, fuck.
So this was my screen-time last Sunday:

View attachment 343764

You’re not alone. A bunch of people here, including me, just rot in bed 24/7.
It's really going to suck when we'll have to get jobs. Damn I really dread that more than death.

Last edited:
in many ways your reaction to life makes the most sense

i couldn't count the number of times i've tried to "take the high road" in life and burned out. that is worked harder than usual without expecting early gratification. only to end up with nothing.
nothing except a heap of all the "unfulfilled promises" made to myself in order to make myself keep going in the first place, which is a terrible burden that can take months to shake off.

in many ways your reaction to life makes the most sense

i couldn't count the number of times i've tried to "take the high road" in life and burned out. that is worked harder than usual without expecting early gratification. only to end up with nothing.
nothing except a heap of all the "unfulfilled promises" made to myself in order to make myself keep going in the first place, which is a terrible burden that can take months to shake off.
Tbh I think you did the right thing. And I hope you keep doing it over and over, even if it seems useless and pointless. Because it's much better than doing nothing and rotting. What you do adds up, even the colossal failures, even the things that no one cares about or even sees. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. Even if at 70 you look back and all that effort was for nothing, a complete waste of time and energy, you will have lived a much better life than the useless pieces of shit like me who didn't do anything at all.

Tbh I think you did the right thing. And I hope you keep doing it over and over, even if it seems useless and pointless. Because it's much better than doing nothing and rotting. What you do adds up, even the colossal failures, even the things that no one cares about or even sees. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. Even if at 70 you look back and all that effort was for nothing, a complete waste of time and energy, you will have lived a much better life than the useless pieces of shit like me who didn't do anything at all.
you're right but i will never agree with this modern premise, that we're supposed to go this far, work this hard, constantly reinvent.........for what? just to be noticed?
you'll have to forgive me for wanting to burn it all down sometimes, just as a form of protest for these insane standards forced on us now

you're right but i will never agree with this modern premise, that we're supposed to go this far, work this hard, constantly reinvent.........for what? just to be noticed?
you'll have to forgive me for wanting to burn it all down sometimes, just as a form of protest for these insane standards forced on us now
Ohh I definitely understand that, it's all a bunch of bullshit, it's fucking crazy, absolutely insane what's expected of people, especially that the rewards for all that effort and time and sweat and blood are peanuts. I'm just saying - my reaction is rotting. Yours is ten times better. I can't really change who I am, well I could but I really don't want to, but you're already hard-working, you should keep at it and not be discouraged, cause the alternative is worse.

Well, my reaction would be better than yours if we could live without working altogether, but since I'll be forced to be a wageslave anyway, your reaction is a million times better. Since I'll still be forced to work for 8 hours a day (and commute), but I'll be a nobody, a bottom of the barrel trash, making pennies barely paying the bills. An absolute garbage-tier employee for the rest of my life AND working 8 hours a day, not being able to do the only thing I want - to rot. But you will have built something in your life, you'll have a higher status, higher salary etc... You'll even have some self-respect from your work. So all that effort and all that trouble does pay off.

The only times I’ve ever felt happy were when I felt somewhat productive, but most of the time I do nothing. That’s why I started using amphetamines but they give me anxiety. Now I’m barely passing my courses.

That's a long post for one of the laziest persons alive tbh

Since I'll still be forced to work for 8 hours a day (and commute)
I hope you consider getting a part time job at the point where working becomes unavoidable.

i pissed while gaming in my drinking mug i coomed in my underwear and kept going on with my day no one is more lazy then me

I can only somewhat relate. I'm a bit lazy, but the main reason I do nothing is that every social or mentally challenging activity triggers my social anxiety and fear of failure.

Ohh I definitely understand that, it's all a bunch of bullshit, it's fucking crazy, absolutely insane what's expected of people, especially that the rewards for all that effort and time and sweat and blood are peanuts. I'm just saying - my reaction is rotting. Yours is ten times better. I can't really change who I am, well I could but I really don't want to, but you're already hard-working, you should keep at it and not be discouraged, cause the alternative is worse.

Well, my reaction would be better than yours if we could live without working altogether, but since I'll be forced to be a wageslave anyway, your reaction is a million times better. Since I'll still be forced to work for 8 hours a day (and commute), but I'll be a nobody, a bottom of the barrel trash, making pennies barely paying the bills. An absolute garbage-tier employee for the rest of my life AND working 8 hours a day, not being able to do the only thing I want - to rot. But you will have built something in your life, you'll have a higher status, higher salary etc... You'll even have some self-respect from your work. So all that effort and all that trouble does pay off.

Man, I really hope I make it that far, don't really get appreciated much at my current job even if my work is not simple. It's just how it is, they feel like I owe them. And anything else, well you know how it is, no one cares until you've almost made it.

Hope you figure out a way to get a comfy job, theoretically that's what's supposed to happen for the average person that's not exceptional... the longer they work the easier the job gets, and the more they get paid, literally just for having seniority.
I know normies always figure out a way to fuck it up for us and take the best spot for themselves, but it's supposed to happen eventually.

That's a long post for one of the laziest persons alive tbh
That's the most socialization I get in life. Posting on this forum fulfills the basic human need of socialization for me so it's understandable.
Man, I really hope I make it that far, don't really get appreciated much at my current job even if my work is not simple. It's just how it is, they feel like I owe them. And anything else, well you know how it is, no one cares until you've almost made it.

Hope you figure out a way to get a comfy job, theoretically that's what's supposed to happen for the average person that's not exceptional... the longer they work the easier the job gets, and the more they get paid, literally just for having seniority.
I know normies always figure out a way to fuck it up for us and take the best spot for themselves, but it's supposed to happen eventually.
I really don't know how the real world words, I only have educated guesses from observing and reading. But from what I gather, what you're saying is true, as long as you don't become the outcast or the weirdo at your work place. Hopefully I'll manage to act neurotypical this time, just a quiet guy who is polite but a bit aloof, that's what I'm hoping for.

But you're in tech so thing might be different, idk. It's a tough field, on the one hand the salary is good, but on the other hand it has its own set of challenges.

Last edited:
Lmao sometimes I think that some of your posts were made by me and I just forgot about them. So fucking relatable.
I have to get a haircut some time next week and every morning I wake up drenched in sweat because of how anxious I am. I feel tired all day and have to take regular naps because the anxiety I feel is exhausting. The day i'm supposed to do something I always count the hours and minutes before I have to go while I lie in bed. I say to myself "okay, I still have over 3 hours before I actually have to leave. That's not too bad" and every minute my anxiety gets worse.

Lmao sometimes I think that some of your posts were made by me and I just forgot about them. So fucking relatable.
I have to get a haircut some time next week and every morning I wake up drenched in sweat because of how anxious I am. I feel tired all day and have to take regular naps because the anxiety I feel is exhausting. The day i'm supposed to do something I always count the hours and minutes before I have to go while I lie in bed. I say to myself "okay, I still have over 3 hours before I actually have to leave. That's not too bad" and every minute my anxiety gets worse.
Ohh yes, it ruins the entire day. My classes start at 5 pm so whenever I have classes, the entire day is just ruined. Till 5 pm time FLIES, and I'm unable to relax at all.

Here's some advice if you're like this: take care of your teeth. I have many problems with my teeth so I have to go to the dentist pretty often, meaning a lot of days are ruined.

I've lost 2 fillings since March, since the quarantine started. Haven't been to the dentist yet. One of those fillings was on a molar, that one got infected 3 times already, had to take some antibiotics that were around the house. Next time that happens I'll have to go to the dentist. And the other filling is the one on my front tooth, so now I literally have more than half a tooth missing and that's very visible. Well I don't leave the house so it doesn't amtter.

Well yea what is the fucking point of doing anything if theres nothing good in life?