Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I HONESTLY cannot imagine being this picky.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
EVCGn7v

No seriously, I just don't get it.

Honest to God, I'm attracted to 50% of women I see in public, and that includes women of all ages up to 50, not even lying. If you only filter for women around my age, that easily goes up to 80 or 90%. That's women of all races, body types, faces, short women, tall women you name it. Like, I would be very satisfied dating most women if you were to base it solely on appearance.

So when I read something like this saying that this girl only finds 1% of men attractive and that most are repulsive, and that it gets a 99% upvote rate, I can't help to think that women are a completely different species.

The average guy outside really is not that bad looking in my opinion, and I'm not even gay. Most guys I see outside take care of their appearance, have good hygiene and make the best with what they have. There are some fat people, but that's for both genders. That's not even mentioning that most guys have a pretty decent personality.

I can't understand being so picky so as to discount 99% of all men that you encounter.

View attachment 304243

No seriously, I just don't get it.

Honest to God, I'm attracted to 50% of women I see in public, and that includes women of all ages up to 50, not even lying. If you only filter for women around my age, that easily goes up to 80 or 90%. That's women of all races, body types, faces, short women, tall women you name it. Like, I would be very satisfied dating most women if you were to base it solely on appearance.

So when I read something like this saying that this girl only finds 1% of men attractive and that most are repulsive, and that it gets a 99% upvote rate, I can't help to think that women are a completely different species.

The average guy outside really is not that bad looking in my opinion, and I'm not even gay. Most guys I see outside take care of their appearance, have good hygiene and make the best with what they have. There are some fat people, but that's for both genders. That's not even mentioning that most guys have a pretty decent personality.

I can't understand being so picky so as to discount 99% of all men that you encounter.
Really? Can't understand?:bluepill::bluepill:

Women are physically attracted to a minority of men
Men are physically attracted to vast majority of fertile women
Rules of nature

Her ex-boyfriend...
she didn't have a problem with his height when she fucked him

who the fuck doesnt have wrinkles at age 27 wth? As always women are full of shits that should not be taken seriously

who the fuck doesnt have wrinkles at age 27 wth? As always women are full of shits that should not be taken seriously
Autistcels with flat affect? I'm 26 and I got zero wrinkles.

Her ex-boyfriend...

Honestly feel like a lot of women are bluffing when talking about their standards.

Also, women hate men who have better skin than they do.

you are attracted to 50% of women you see in public because they can fake their appereance so easily unlike man
also you are a physically starved incel so whoever you see that you even like just a little bit its a yes for you
also women,even 5/10 one's,have like 20orbiters on instagram ofc she is gonna be picky
welcome to 2020

Meanwhile most whores are fat, have horrible smell, bad skin and hardly shower. Only reason they still get matches is coz of thirsty cucks.

And Redditcucks think we're the picky ones, holy shit

Many of the problems she see with men is the same problem she got.
The only difference is we all don't wear makeup and "guyliner" to hide our flaws.

Let's all laugh at Trump's hair, but god forbid if you talk about a girl's weave.

Women hate bald guys, yet I had copers on my thread yesterday saying Henry Cavill's balding brother can just "shave his head and slay bro"

Women hate bald guys, yet I had copers on my thread yesterday saying Henry Cavill's balding brother can just "shave his head and slay bro"
Cavill has a killer jaw though

Women have a lot of options, friend.

They compare dudes ro Chads from the past e.g. some guy who pumped and dumped then and left.

I honestly think something bad must be added to our water supply for women to only find 1 in 100 men not ugly.

Her ex-boyfriend...
She did. Thats why he's the ex
I honestly think something bad must be added to our water supply for women to only find 1 in 100 men not ugly.
They see too many chads on tv and internet and now they think they deserve them.

Honestly feel like a lot of women are bluffing when talking about their standards.

Also, women hate men who have better skin than they do.

They also hate non chad males that are skinnier than them and can eat larger portions of food without getting fat like they do.