Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I honestly can't think of anything worse than being incel in a typical strict family

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
One thing I am grateful for is that as a kid I never had strict or pushy parents. They never forced me to study or get good grades.

I absolutely cannot imagine the pain of being forced to study and get good grades, then when you get a good grade to have to resit the exam because "A isn't good enough you need A+" so that all your free time is consumed by fucking studying and school and being bored. To not be able to cope with the internet/games and still have to suffer inceldom would just be ridiculous.

Did anyone here have helicopter parents?

Last edited:
yes my shitskin poorfag mentally ill curry parents wanted me to become a doctor, but obviously that is impossible coming from poorfag unstable family so I ended up doing STEM bullshit to compsci career. tbh whatever they did would result in me being fucked regardless besides injection of HGH. so I don't mind too much