Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I honestly don't think there's been a woman in human history who's ever preferred short men

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Literally all of them have a genocidal hatred towards short men.

You're more likely to come across Bigfoot than a woman who genuinely prefers short men

Last edited:
Napoleon was above average height for his time

there's like a couple who have fetishes tbh

I've never seen it. Honestly if you can find an example of one please link it, I'm genuinely curious.
I think women prefer disabled men to short men. I have seen many on YouTube fuck disabled men but very few men shorter than them.

Saying there are women who prefer short men exist is like saying 2+2=5. Both are bullshit made up statements that are impossible to be true.

Women would hunt short men for sport if they could tbh ngl

Never say never, there's an exception to every rule, and some IT Cuck will be like "dur hur blackpill debunked"

I think women prefer disabled men to short men. I have seen many on YouTube fuck disabled men but very few men shorter than them.
Legit.They would legit rather date a 6ft guy in a wheelchair (who obviously is never going to be practically above like 4ft because he's in a chair) to an able bodied guy who's 5'6". There's no logic to it at all, not disrespecting disabledcels because that's obviously a brutal life but just talking about foids.

ive heard from a foid that as long as the man is taller than her (even just an inch) and attractive she would like him. the foid was about 5'5 who said this.

As a fetish, yeah. But its abnormal.

They dont prefer short guys.

Its just tolerable if his face, status and money is compensating for it.

On the other hand few might have a fetish for it, not that I know it.

there are people who genuinely enjoy eating their own shit but there are no woman who prefer short men.

This is because the moment she looks at you from the bottom towards the other, it is already a form of submission and the foids like it

The worst fucking thing is that people will point at celebrities, billionaires and men with gigachad faces and NW0 hair and be like "see short guys get plenty of action :soy::soy::soy:"

They completely fucking ignore the fact that successful short males always, ALWAYS have to make up for their height with something else.
And even then, most of the "successful" ""short"" males ARENT EVEN THAT FUCKING SHORT

I swear they always fucking point out some 5ft8 or 5ft7 dude. It's never the fucking 5ft4, 5ft2 utter manlets, those they ignore, lying ass fucking dishonest snakes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back