Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I honestly think it's ridiculous how average men suffer when it comes to dating.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Just browsing through the comments of sad songs on YouTube like Marvins Room, Long time, and it's honestly pitiful how many dudes are in the comments sad about a girl rejecting them.

Do girls even realize how hard dating is for men if you're not Chad? Facing multiple rude rejections, doubting your worth, fear of approaching, getting left on read, getting ghosted etc.

Its hard not to hate women when you realise our experiences are shared by numerous men around the globe, and there's only one common factor out of all those experiences.

I bet most normies only get laid like 2 or 3 times a year. They're really not much better off than us.

Its hard not to hate women when you realise our experiences are shared by numerous men around the globe, and there's only one common factor out of all those experiences.
Yes this this what normies need too understand
I bet most normies only get laid like 2 or 3 times a year. They're really not much better off than us.
Cope. Thats an exaggeration, they get laid more than that. Our experiences and their experiences are very different.

Last edited:
I wish there was a way to wake up incels in denial. Those are the guys that have false hope and eventually crash and burn the hardest.

Do girls even realize how hard dating is for men if you're not Chad? Facing multiple rude rejections, doubting your worth, fear of approaching, getting left on read, getting ghosted etc.

they pretty much only notice chad, so they think men have lots of women talking to them, trying to get their attention etc

they dont realize how hard it is for males who aren't chads, but the saddest part is that most males don't realize that things shouldn't be this way

they pretty much only notice chad, so they think men have lots of women talking to them, trying to get their attention etc

they dont realize how hard it is for males who aren't chads, but the saddest part is that most males don't realize that things shouldn't be this way
this

Cope mate
Incels are small minority

most males don't realize that things shouldn't be this way
They've become too conditioned to the blue-pilled narrative pushed by the media. It's unfortunate but they can only accept the blackpill if they are already willing/open to a new way of thinking. I fear it's too late. One thing I've noticed are younger men are beginning to wake up. If more than enough of us do, maybe a movement can happen. It'd only work on a massive scale though. Simps seem to be delaying this uprise though and I don't think we'll fully be able to rid the planet of blue-pilled simps

And reminder that we are BELOW average

They either assume all men have it easy as chad (since others are invisible) or they don't care because they're foids and because we are blamed for the sins of past chads.

They either assume all men have it easy as chad (since others are invisible) or they don't care because they're foids and because we are blamed for the sins of past chads.
We're blamed for past foids being submissive to Chads

Unironically true, so many of them lie and boast with experiences they've never had.

I don't have a large sample size but almost all of my male coworkers (90% normie looking or worse) are either married or have gfs.

foids are narcisstic af they dont give a fuck about male loneliness

Just browsing through the comments of sad songs on YouTube like Marvins Room, Long time, and it's honestly pitiful how many dudes are in the comments sad about a girl rejecting them.

Women have no idea and don’t care — most men are invisible to women and they make the apex fallacy constantly. Even if you link them directly to the blackpill science studies/show them proof they’ll pull whataboutism or contrive some way to deny it.
They've become too conditioned to the blue-pilled narrative pushed by the media. It's unfortunate but they can only accept the blackpill if they are already willing/open to a new way of thinking. I fear it's too late. One thing I've noticed are younger men are beginning to wake up. If more than enough of us do, maybe a movement can happen. It'd only work on a massive scale though. Simps seem to be delaying this uprise though and I don't think we'll fully be able to rid the planet of blue-pilled simps
Based — the problem is what men are taught is NOT the truth. We’re conditioned to be bluepilled and pro women for laws and the like. Also manosphere groups (like us for example) are banned and censored if not outright punished to boot if our identities are outed. It makes it much harder to fight back and most men will do anything for a fucking crumb of pussy it’s pathetic.

Last edited:
A normie is definitely not drowning in pussy but they do get laid, infrequent as it most likely is

foids are narcisstic af they dont give a fuck about male loneliness

Entirely true, well put
Unironically true, so many of them lie and boast with experiences they've never had.
There is a study on the blackpill science article of incels wiki demonstrating women’s desire for sex falls off a cliff once they start cohabitating while men’s remains roughly constant. This is because in most cases, men are betabuxes, not Chads — the women only have sex with them initially to lock them down for resources then once they’re actually cemented, the male is just a betabux who only gets sex rarely. Later the woman will probably divorce rape them. Normie men have it better than incels, but still have it pretty shit all things considered — they have to jestermaxx and resourcemaxx and even then they only get to betabux for post wall foids and often get divorce raped later and turn into MGTOWs or some shit lol.

Last edited:
I wish there was a way to wake up incels in denial. Those are the guys that have false hope and eventually crash and burn the hardest.
Nobody wants to identify with something that ruins their image. People want to identify with things that they can hold up proudly.
The term incel is a main part that prevents incels in denial from admitting that they are involuntarily celibate and not just voluntarily so.
Many celibates are in a grey zone where they don't quite know how much of their celibateness is voluntary or not even though it should be obvious.
It is therefore important to hammer home the message that at age 11 to 15 when puberty hit and ever since up to age ~20ish no girl chased after them. This is the most easily verifiable and hardest hitting evidence. But men don't draw this into their awareness. And even if they do, they may not understand the implications partly because they do not care much for sexuality beyond oneitises. Which also can be counteracted by educating about how much of roasties the women are by that point.

Also this truecel bs gatekeeping. People acknowledge that there are truer cels than others, but why does it rustle the truest of cels so much that other cels are around? They are the only ones aside from other truestcels who deeply sympathise and emphasise with them.

I prescribe thus the following conversion method for disbelievers!

The Holy Triforce of Inceldom
  • Educate men about the discrepancy of casual sexual partners between men and women.
  • Teach men that when they haven't been chased by a woman at the age milestones of 11, 15 & 20, it's over.
  • Give truecels the admiration they deserve for being the truest of cels, while also nodging down on the gatekeeping of 'fakecels'
Ocarina.gif

Honestly I'd say even less, not to mention the amount of effort they go to to land some average whale...I really don't think they're better off

It is therefore important to hammer home the message that at age 11 to 15 when puberty hit and ever since up to age ~20ish no girl chased after them. This is the most easily verifiable and hardest hitting evidence. But men don't draw this into their awareness. And even if they do, they may not understand the implications partly because they do not care much for sexuality beyond oneitises. Which also can be counteracted by educating about how much of roasties the women are by that point.
Imo the main issue is that incels in denial still cling onto hope, they think that they can find the "one". The only way to blackpill them is by showing them how easy chads have it and what foids think of ugly men behind their back.

by showing them how easy chads have it and what foids think of ugly men behind their back.
wouldn't that first require these men to identify themselves as ugly? if I knew that I was ugly, I would know it's over and that I am an incel.

possibly the crux is the goalpost for when exactly one considers that "it's over". Which goes back to the question of why does a man want sex. If a man does not know why he wants sex, then he can not correctly judge when it really is over for him.
If I know that the reason i want sex is for validation, then I want the sexual partner to want me for my looks and I won't be satisfied with paying a prostitute or beta bucksing.
But if I think i just want sex for the hell of it just so that I have done it once or FOMO, then i can cope and tell myself that I'm volcel. After all sex is just another thing on a list that I could live without, or so I tell myself.

damn

Honestly I'd say even less, not to mention the amount of effort they go to to land some average whale...I really don't think they're better off
I doubt it, if the normies have GFs, they are banging multiple times a week. Other dude is coping hard, I don't blame him, sometimes I find it hard to believe myself but it is true.

I doubt it, if the normies have GFs, they are banging multiple times a week. Other dude is coping hard, I don't blame him, sometimes I find it hard to believe myself but it is true.
Hard to generalise, some low tier normies are as described, whereas all high tier/Chad lites are sleeping around.

Hard to generalise, some low tier normies are as described, whereas all high tier/Chad lites are sleeping around.
People on this forum seem to go overboard with this whole Chad harem thing, but normies do get regular sex when they are young and have girlfriends, this whole "the woman cucks the normie all the time while banging Chad" is not a real thing.

Incels might be growing in proportion, but we are still a minority, it is just better to come to terms with this than delude ourselves that everyone is sex starved like us except for Chad.

People on this forum seem to go overboard with this whole Chad harem thing, but normies do get regular sex when they are young and have girlfriends, this whole "the woman cucks the normie all the time while banging Chad" is not a real thing.

Incels might be growing in proportion, but we are still a minority, it is just better to come to terms with this than delude ourselves that everyone is sex starved like us except for Chad.
Well I know a few normies with gfs that have never had regular sex, so it's not as black n white as one may think. There's no doubt some do however. Chads must be voluntarily denying sex if they're not sleeping about imo