Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I honestly think there is no point to having sex with a woman.

yukari

yukari

Greycel
I'm not gonna be surprised if I get called a faggot and told to fuck off incels.is, but hear me out.

Most women are honestly horrible succubi and wenches, there is very few women that go for personality, they either go for looks or for dick length aka the biggest dick they can find. Two, their holes are disgusting, I'd rather castrate myself or get a vasectomy than stick my dick into one of those nasty holes. Three, its not like we're gonna change the general world population anyways, this world is already overpopulated with mutts and other mixed children. I also heard that women can make their own children without us men through bone marrow sperm transplants or other advanced sciences.

PRIMARY ARTICLE: https://science.slashdot.org/story/08/02/02/0244213/sperm-made-from-female-bone-marrow-men-obsolete

OTHER ARTICLES:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-79711/We-create-babies-men-claim-scientists.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-59196/How-women-make-babies-men.html
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/17937813/ns/health-pregnancy/t/will-science-render-men-unnecessary/
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/sci/tech/1769356.stm
https://www.invitra.com/how-to-get-pregnant-without-a-man/
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20140530-do-we-need-sex-to-reproduce

I feel the same. I think it's because I have low T.
I'm grateful that my libido is gone.

Me too, in a way. I'm going to make a post explaining my thoughts, when the desire takes me.

Not me, I want to ram my face in almost any femoids ass I see

Well it is still a biological drive that we cannot disable. I would love to be completely asexual to act more rationally but this is not how the brain works. There is no objective reason to pursue a relationship apart from the emotional need.

Old roastie flaps are disgusting but not the holes of prime girls

This is not blackpill but gaypill nigga GTFOH

Well it is still a biological drive that we cannot disable. I would love to be completely asexual to act more rationally but this is not how the brain works. There is no objective reason to pursue a relationship apart from the emotional need.

Old roastie flaps are disgusting but not the holes of prime girls
Whatever floats your boat Facade. Most men are able to disable that sex drive by castrating themselves and that is what is possible right now. In the future we may be able to have operations to get our sex drive disabled in a way. (aka brain surgery)
This is not blackpill but gaypill nigga GTFOH
Whatever floats your boat man.

Whatever floats your boat Facade. Most men are able to disable that sex drive by castrating themselves and that is what is possible right now. In the future we may be able to have operations to get our sex drive disabled in a way. (aka brain surgery)
Well I am always open to procedures with no side effects

Whatever floats your boat man.
No im serious. Just become gay. Why waste ur time here on incel forum where most guys are still obsessed wit getting pussy. Go to gay forum and talk about how great it is not to have pussy but suck cocks all day long.

No im serious. Just become gay. Why waste ur time here on incel forum where most guys are still obsessed wit getting pussy. Go to gay forum and talk about how great it is not to have pussy but suck cocks all day long.
I rather not be gay, I'm not Chad's boipussy hole. There is no point to love women or men, just become asexual and hate on all the Chads and women. Two I never said that going gay is right in any of my posts.

I wanna touch some nice tiddies

Well I am always open to procedures with no side effects
Unfortunately for people like us Facade, we may have to wait a few decades until this type of surgery can be preformed on anyone.

Unfortunately for people like us Facade, we may have to wait a few decades until this type of surgery can be preformed on anyone.
That is the sad part.

I rather not be gay, I'm not Chad's boipussy hole. There is no point to love women or men, just become asexual and hate on all the Chads and women. Two I never said that going gay is right in any of my posts.
My point is that you are telling incels to become volcels. And volcels == fakecels.

That is the sad part.
Agreed, it is very sad. We have to wait until the general human population can realize that we don't need them and they don't need us.
My point is that you are telling incels to become volcels. And volcels == fakecels.
So you rather be ignorant to the world and accept the pain of being rejected regardless or not? Two incels may have to become volcels depending on our social environment in the next few years. Besides from my own two cents, whatever floats your boat my man. I'll still respect your opinions regardless if they're flawed or not.

Sex is the purpose of life. Without sex it's better to just rope.

For most biological humans including myself, yes sex is the purpose of life, but I would rather not think with my dick and just stick it into any disgusting hole.

For most biological humans including myself, yes sex is the purpose of life, but I would rather not think with my dick and just stick it into any disgusting hole.
It's not disgusting, it's super erotic and delicious.

It's not disgusting, it's super erotic and delicious.
Thats your opinion on magical tunnels and their accidental trash that comes out. I honestly think its disturbing and disgusting from my POV, give me one good reason that it is good besides from, "b-but it makes you f-feel good" or some other generic shit like that.

Wish lobotomies were still common practice so I could be put into a home and LDAR in peace, now I'd have to DIY that shit and shove a screwdriver up my nose poking around my grey matter, wouldn't even know when to stop.

i guess after your done fapping or having sex, you temporarily lose the desire for it. just the thought of the aftermath of having sex or masturbating turns off that thought.

yeah women don't really need men in their lives. But they're hyped on validation, that they probably need men around. so to some degree they need a bit of male validation.

masculinity isn't that much desired in the west anyways. men aren't really that needed

i guess after your done fapping or having sex, you the lose desire for it. just the thought of that aftermath of sex/masturbation turns off that thought.

yeah women don't really need men in their lives. But they're hyped on validation, that they probably need men around, so to some degree they need a bit of male validation.

masculinity isn't that much desired in the west anyways.
I completely agree with you on this post. Unfortunately masturbation is a temporary thing until it comes back. I just want to end my sexual drive once and for all, like permanent, gone forever.

Thats your opinion on magical tunnels and their accidental trash that comes out. I honestly think its disturbing and disgusting from my POV, give me one good reason that it is good besides from, "b-but it makes you f-feel good" or some other generic shit like that.
So you're basically already chemically castrated and volcel. Congrats.

Go easy on him guys, he was born yesterday
IMG 20180606 024758

also the sole purpose of life is to procreate (pass down your gene's and have children), e.g. impregnating prime aged teens, ..., etc.

also the sole purpose of life is to procreate (pass down your gene's and have children), e.g. impregnating prime aged teens, ..., etc.
Unfortunately for me, my genes are complete crap. Rather not waste my genes on a accident that I will hate in the future.

Yup. Every male achievement is done to increase his smv so if I lost my sex drive I'd feel none the better as I'd lose any drive I have left.

i actually agree with your train of thought, op.

getting rid of some of these desires, would help you cope better in life or get-by in life easier. ggetting rid of those desires is only reserved for sex offenders, i.e. chemical castration.

having sexual desires is suicide fuel anyways, if nature is already preventing you from getting sex lol.

i actually agree with your train of thought, op.

getting rid of some of these desires, would help you cope better in life or get-by in life easier. ggetting rid of those desires is only reserved for sex offenders, i.e. chemical castration.

having sexual desires is suicide fuel anyways, if nature is already preventing you from getting sex lol.
Agreed, modern society is literally like nature. We have to respect it as our second nature in life because we have to respect the social hierarchy along with every other hierarchy in the social nature.