Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hope foids who report innocent men to HR get raped

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
You always see stories of sluts reporting men to hr for petty things, when that happens the man will get so much hate and then fired. They can ruin a man's life in a blink of an eye. I hope a slut gets raped in a alleyway by a sub5 hobo.

I hope all foids get raped

HR is mostly occupied by women so what can you expect

The irony is that Chads will get hired to take their place, and then they'll actually be raped.

just go Maduro on the economy and these bitches will be selling their bodies in no time

I don't blame HR. The legal system is so biased in favor of foids, businesses have to take every precaution to minimize legal risks.

Those foids who bitch and moan and whine to HR about the most trivial of issues deserve every ounce of hatred we have for them.

HR is mostly occupied by women so what can you expect
I don't blame HR. The legal system is so biased in favor of foids, businesses have to take every precaution to minimize legal risks.

Those foids who bitch and moan and whine to HR about the most trivial of issues deserve every ounce of hatred we have for them.
All of this.

should walk those foids to the top of the building push them off and see if feminism can make them fly thought not

The boy who cried wolf got eaten by wolves.

Wolves who cry rape should be tied and be public cumdumpster machines

The boy who cried wolf got eaten by wolves.

Wolves who cry rape should be tied and be public cumdumpster machines
Sub3 men should fuck them as punishment