Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope I am welcome here.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21514
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21514

Self-banned
-
(I’ve been a lurker for a while so I’m using a potential throwaway account, in case of backlash.)

Hello, everyone! Though I am female, I consider myself an incel- like everyone else here. I lack social skills and have never had any strong friendships with ...anyone, really. I just feel so alone all the time. And I am aware that it’s mostly my own fault for being this way; don’t get me wrong.

But I thought I’d make this post here for a few reasons. The main one being that I would like to talk to anyone here struggling, just like me. Even if it’s just silly banter, it’ll help us cope a bit more, you know? You don’t even need to act “normal” ‘cause I’m in the same situation as you!

...But I’ve been fearful of opening up to other incels, as they tend to act negatively towards girls. So really, I hope I can spark positivity here, rather than negativity. Thanks for reading!

i like you, but can we please stop with these copy paste threads.

get the fuck out

Has a foid ever just straight up done this

Hi! I'm glad you're here, but I'd be even more glad if you weren't, would you mind going back the way you came?

Yo link the OG post plz

I seriously feel bad for going after Black Peter Griffin now that I realize he is of African descent. It does not make too much difference when you're incel of whether you're white or black but the fact that he managed to push beyond thug culture, rap music, and unintelligent violent decadence which have plagued black communities around the globe for hundreds of years is honorable. I do not blame blacks for their misfortune, lookism has been the primary cause of hatred towards the people of African descent. Blacks naturally developed a culture around criminality because they were EXCLUDED from most professions. I know many amazing Africans and there was one person of African descent I went to school with growing up who was quite sympathetic for me. When other kids called him a racist I stood up for him and was bullied for it, it was honestly the most alpha moment of my life and I still look back and feel a spark of pride. I didn't even feel bad being called a freak by those racist kids because I was defending a great man being victimized by racial lookism (racism).

I think when we find people of African descent like Black Peter Griffin manages to push back against the sterotypes that lookists would place on him and puts effort to write long, well structured, and well-thought out posts. I think we need MORE blacks like that, not less. Black Peter Griffin is showing this forum that black people are just as smart and just as capable of writing high-IQ posts as white people. When I attacked one of his posts when I first made my account, I can easily see now how it could be seen as an attack on black intellectualism. Black writers and intellectuals were often the victim of significantly more scorn than their white counterparts, and often the victim of physical violence as well. Black Peter Griffin is currently standing as an example of what blacks can aspire to and demonstrates their potential as a people.

I seriously feel bad for going after Black Peter Griffin now that I realize he is of African descent. It does not make too much difference when you're incel of whether you're white or black but the fact that he managed to push beyond thug culture, rap music, and unintelligent violent decadence which have plagued black communities around the globe for hundreds of years is honorable. I do not blame blacks for their misfortune, lookism has been the primary cause of hatred towards the people of African descent. Blacks naturally developed a culture around criminality because they were EXCLUDED from most professions. I know many amazing Africans and there was one person of African descent I went to school with growing up who was quite sympathetic for me. When other kids called him a racist I stood up for him and was bullied for it, it was honestly the most alpha moment of my life and I still look back and feel a spark of pride. I didn't even feel bad being called a freak by those racist kids because I was defending a great man being victimized by racial lookism (racism).

I think when we find people of African descent like Black Peter Griffin manages to push back against the sterotypes that lookists would place on him and puts effort to write long, well structured, and well-thought out posts. I think we need MORE blacks like that, not less. Black Peter Griffin is showing this forum that black people are just as smart and just as capable of writing high-IQ posts as white people. When I attacked one of his posts when I first made my account, I can easily see now how it could be seen as an attack on black intellectualism. Black writers and intellectuals were often the victim of significantly more scorn than their white counterparts, and often the victim of physical violence as well. Black Peter Griffin is currently standing as an example of what blacks can aspire to and demonstrates their potential as a people.
@AccountError thoughts?

@AccountError thoughts?

hxxaqG5i_400x400.jpg

@manicel come play skribbl
send me the link

I think I can spark some positivity on you if you send me your nudes m'lady

Hi losers, my name is John and...

Worthless virtue signalling cunts

Hello and welcome