Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope I am welcome here.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21514
  • Start date
proof or it didn't happen
(I’ve been a lurker for a while so I’m using a potential throwaway account, in case of backlash.)

Hello, everyone! Though I am female, I consider myself an incel- like everyone else here. I lack social skills and have never had any strong friendships with ...anyone, really. I just feel so alone all the time. And I am aware that it’s mostly my own fault for being this way; don’t get me wrong.

But I thought I’d make this post here for a few reasons. The main one being that I would like to talk to anyone here struggling, just like me. Even if it’s just silly banter, it’ll help us cope a bit more, you know? You don’t even need to act “normal” ‘cause I’m in the same situation as you!

...But I’ve been fearful of opening up to other incels, as they tend to act negatively towards girls. So really, I hope I can spark positivity here, rather than negativity. Thanks for reading!
this is the proof