Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hope my old crush die in cancer or car acident

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
She reject me burtally.... "I have a boyfriend"

btw this rejection is old one but she fuck me up mentally...

she deserves death

Why is the text red if its not a link?

I hope your crush gets kidnapped and raped. Inshallah

I hope your crush gets kidnapped and raped. Inshallah
I hope so tbh after that rejection my life went down dramaticaly :fierd,health probleam,gaining wait,balding more,fml

I hope she and her boyfriend crash into a wall and there car bursts into :fire::fire::fire:while there still alive

she'd cheat on him if you were chad, then tell herself she's doing it to fight slut shaming and oppressive monogamy

I hope she and her boyfriend crash into a wall and there car bursts into :fire::fire::fire:while there still alive
Your comm is lifefuel
she'd cheat on him if you were chad, then tell herself she's doing it to fight slut shaming and oppressive monogamy
Yes she is my neighbor and this chadlite is farrrrrrrrrrrrrr way like 60 miles way.

Last edited:
She has the right to reject you. How would you rate her and how rate yourself?

Yeah bro she should definitely suck your d even when she is in a relationship.. Or die

i mog her but i think i was delusional im white she is black
Yeah bro she should definitely suck your d even when she is in a relationship.. Or die
This is the truth if i was a Chad instant blowjob tbh,.

hi incel tears

I never talked to my crushes in high school. I would just glance at them in the hallway then walk away. I'm not gonna be made a fool in front for her

They don't have a right to shit.

Fuck her man. Cheer up and have a beer or some shit.

What a total bitch.

She probably wishes she went out with you now, instead of the current boyfriend she is with that is beating her up and putting out cigars on her cunt. Oh but women like that kind of stuff so oh well.

Don't tell me her BF is white...