Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope the corona virus exclusively kills off fat people, especially fat white leftists and boomers

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
That would be fucking hilarious. The biggest pieces of shit, those who hate incels and want us dead, would be destroyed by their own shitty immune systems and their obesity.

I hope that virus spreads through the west like a fat white woman consumes twinkies.

Bonus: Less healthcare costs for fatties and old people who will use up resources and give nothing back. Higher employment and less people to pay out medicare and welfare to.

I pray to the gods for mass devastation from this virus.

I could bet my left nut only truecels will be affected by this

Everything is against us

And landwhales

Cope. The regular flu has killed more people in the past week than this new supposed supervirus. It's just fear reporting from the (((media)))

I'm fat but not leftwing

Nah, I hope it kills off more rich right wing 'muh hard work' faggots. I want free healthcare, euthanasia, UBI, legalized drugs + prostitution, i'm not interested in going to church and betabuxxing some roastie.

I hope corona virus kills me.

C'mon if it was an ordinary flu they wouldn't be quarantining wuhan LOL.

BLESSED BE NURGLE

Nothing will happen, 2020 will only get worse

Nah, I hope it kills off more rich right wing 'muh hard work' faggots. I want free healthcare, euthanasia, UBI, legalized drugs + prostitution, i'm not interested in going to church and betabuxxing some roastie.

They can die too. At this point I hope any old fat white person dies.

There will be one white Stacy that'll die and she'll be the poster child for the entire outbreak even though the majority of deaths will be ricecels.

Your wish coming true would spell the deaths of a lot of well meaning fellow incels.

Cope. The regular flu has killed more people in the past week than this new supposed supervirus. It's just fear reporting from the (((media)))
Precisely, fear and shock are the media's business model. They won't make money writing articles about a normal day

It's 3% kill rate. So 97% will still live.

It's going to be as disappointing as ebola

Hopefully it's like an actually deadly version of ebola

Corona Virus is so [Based].

Ugly people can wear masks, quarantine NEETmaxxing, normies get pwnd, incels get ER'd by the virus... win win for everyone.

Yeah, this. It has only killed like 5 people in China (a country with over a billion people) and as far as we know they are probably all very old/frail people anyway.

Yeah, this. It has only killed like 5 people in China (a country with over a billion people) and as far as we know they are probably all very old/frail people anyway.

You sure about that?

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

This thread has aged decently.

Wish it killed young females instead

The satanic communist Chinese dictatorship is waging total biological krieg against the rest of the world. Did SJWs want communism and secularism? Well, there you go!

Suban Allah. So far from reports. fat diabetic old boomer males are the most at risk. Is very sad.
JK, LIFEFUEL :feelskek: :feelsEhh:

IT'S OVER FOR LOWIMMUNITYCELS

Regular flu killed about 10k to 50k americans per 12 months. Italy with much smaller population already getting more than 10k chingchong virus deaths in a couple of months.

Regular flu killed about 10k to 50k americans per 12 months. Italy with much smaller population already getting more than 10k chingchong virus deaths in a couple of months.
Thread from 2 months ago :feelshmm::feelstastyman::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Coronachan is doing its part

That would be fucking hilarious. The biggest pieces of shit, those who hate incels and want us dead, would be destroyed by their own shitty immune systems and their obesity.

I hope that virus spreads through the west like a fat white woman consumes twinkies.

Bonus: Less healthcare costs for fatties and old people who will use up resources and give nothing back. Higher employment and less people to pay out medicare and welfare to.

I pray to the gods for mass devastation from this virus.
Fuck fat people. They are fucking disgusting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back