Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I hope this current shitstorm in the middle east leads to nukes getting tossed around

W33bcel

W33bcel

Recruit
★★
Would be glorious to watch this world of shit be purified by the divine power of holy Atom!

I live away from major cities or military bases so I would survive long enough to watch this world burn, which would be a top tier final cope. I'm also pretty ogremaxxed so could possibly do the fallout raider thing for a while after soyciety collapses.

Women want to destroy Iran because they hate ethnics

If nukes were to fly off and actually hit us, I’d be mad, but not devastated.

Why don't sandcels just nuke Israel? I don't get it. What's stopping them? I understand it's a death sentence for them, but don't they suibomb all the time anyway? Why doesn't one sand country sacrifice itself for the greater good and nuke Israel?

Nothing is going to Happen, Iran knows that they stand no chance against U.S. so they just launched a couple of firecrackers in Iraq, bombed an american base a bit, didn't even kill any americans and said "well, that's our revenge." Unfortunately, as usual, nothing will happen.

Would be nice to falloutmaxx irl

I’m really surprised ZOG went forward with killing that Iranian general as Iran has the capability due to their close proximity to wipe Israel off the map literally whenever they decide to do so.

Of course that would also bring about the immediate wiping of Iran off the map in response but still...

ZOG is playing a very dangerous game here if they truly want their little stolen racist apartheid terror state to keep on keeping on well into the future by having done this.

Why don't sandcels just nuke Israel? I don't get it. What's stopping them? I understand it's a death sentence for them, but don't they suibomb all the time anyway? Why doesn't one sand country sacrifice itself for the greater good and nuke Israel?

Israel has a policy of nuking EVERYONE if they get nuked, which is why no one has done it so far. But if someone actually grows the balls and does it and israel actually backs up their threats then we will have our wonderful Fallout style universe.

Nothing will happen. Iran is not strong enough to deal with US, while the secret Iran-Saudi nexus makes shit complicated for Iran.

NUKE THE WORLD
GOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOO

I don’t think it will escalate that much to the point where nukes will be used sadly.

The only middle-eastern country with nukes is Israel.

I wouldn't mind getting killed in a nuclear explosion if I knew that symmetrical faced, non disfigured sex havers were dying too.

Deservepill

Because the Soynited States (Israel's bitch) will fuck all the muslims across the world with drones, not just the one sand country. Israel wants revenge against all muslims

Hell yeah i'm cheering for that too, nuke this gay earth already (in CoD:MW2).

I hope the US gets nuked.

Eee

>OMG WORLD WAR 3 IS STARTING BECAUSE BLUMPF THREATENED SOMEONE ON TWITTER

Take you threads to offtopic

I hope I get nuked ngl