Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hope this lockdown lasts forever

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
With extra sleep and not having to deal with public transport my mental health has been much better. I really don't want to go back to school. People are losing their jobs and the world is falling apart. This is basically paradise.

Not me personally. Im missing out on a lot of meat because of it

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

most of my normie acquaintances are freaking out meanwhile I'm just fine :feelskek:

I mean I'll have to work anyways but I find it better to go to work than go to college (which thankfully is not back yet), at least I'm not getting mogged by 6'5 white chads daily.

I don't care about social life because i didn't had one in the first place, but i would like to go back to the gym.

Same as any other time.

i would like to go back to the gym.

This. The shitty equipment I have at home is barely good enough for a complete beginner twinkcel like me, but I definitely don't want to waste money on a home gym in the future. I wish the virus was even 1% as lethal as they make it out to be so all boomers could just drop dead and stop filling up hospital beds.

Many normies and foids are also getting depression.

It will boyo.This is the new normal

unironically this lockdown cured my insomnia , i m barely anxious and i m sleeping great , hope it lasts longer

I mean unless you're NT you probably didn't notice any difference in your life.

I don't see any normie around me seething. They are all still hanging out

Lockdown hasn't changed much for me tbh

I'm starting to get annoyed by it because I want to go to the library and also to Pizza Hut.

I like it but I genuinely don't want it to last forever. I feel like I'm trapped subconsciously despite the fact that I don't actually like having to go into college I don't know how to explain it.

What would be ideal is that it's an on and off thing. Like every year, from november to may everywhere goes into lockdown and then for the rest of the year it goes back to normal. It gets boring after a while.