Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hope Trump wins again just to see the Femoid/Cuck and SJW rage and pain

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Don't wanna get too political but when Trump won last time we seen IncelTear level cucks breaking down next to ugly pink haired aggressive feminist bitches right the way across America. Crying their eyes out like the world had ended...floored like dogs crying for water where they belong.

This sight alone is enough to make anyone cast a vote for Trump. If there is one thing that makes my plums tingle and tighten it's observing the very second when these mutts realise that their cowardly man hating point of view might be acceptable to a guy that just wants a piece of easy pussy but people are still rejecting it in the voting box.

Imagine the pain felt over at PaedoTears when that cannon ball hits them in their Low T balls yet again and they realise that all their crying means nothing :feelsahh:

Trump 2020! I hate soy leftists

November 2016 was one of the greatest times in my life.

Also there are many good reasons to support Trump, watching feminists cry is only one of them.

As an ethnicel, I've noticed people have been more openingly racist towards me since trump winning so I actually hope he loses.

And it will only get worse for us. White supremacy is on the rise and it is only a matter of time until ethnics are hunted down.
I'm ricecel, I'm actually a bit scared about what would happen when the quarantine ends and everyone is let back out.

Feminism was the beginning of my conversion to conservatism. I hope Trump wins too, purely to defeat the leftists who have made life miserable for everyone.

I would vote for Trump entirely out of spite for lefties. I don't even vote.

You will start to experience the racism sandcels have been facing for two decades.

I feel you, I have witnessed first hand brutal racism against sandcels. Australian here btw.

Yeah it was great last year. I was actually happy for weeks after the election. Even if you don’t like him or his politics you gotta enjoy the he makes feminists and soy boys melt.

As an ethnicel, I've noticed people have been more openingly racist towards me since trump winning so I actually hope he loses.
And it will only get worse for us. White supremacy is on the rise and it is only a matter of time until ethnics are hunted down.
I'm sorry or you. This is an unfortunate side effect of it and any pain any of my fellow brocels feel I truly do not want. While I don't think anything Trump says or does is literally racist it unfortunately does appeal to racists in many ways.

However I also believe that as a threat to humanity and men's mental health and well being Femisism >>> Racism

And remember women are the worst racists of all.

It will be the same either way if trump wins or loses unless he is running against a foid, a foid president would persecute incels.

retarded reason to vote for someone but i get it

I support Trump unconditionally.

B93

Same. Going to enjoy seeing soys scramble to explain Biden supporting Clinton's tough on crime racially profiling laws.

Trump must win so he can stack the supreme court with based judges, that one foid judge is just about dead

Once he makes the supreme court great again its safe to say that for at least another 50 years no whore enabling laws are going to be passed

I wanna watch him roast Dementia Joe on stage the way he did Jeb. Jeb is waste, jeb is a mess, jeb is a BIG FAT mistake.

Trump is a zionist cuck who wants to expand on wageslavery and company capitalism.

I wouldn’t mind Biden if he would go for a moderate guy as VP since his VP will have more power than usual considering the circumstances. He is dead set on a female though and she will be probably be progressive. I hope all his female choices turn him down and he is forced to go with a guy.

if it bothers you so much, go back to your shithole country then
Just be born somewhere else broo

Trump must win so he can stack the supreme court with based judges, that one foid judge is just about dead

Once he makes the supreme court great again its safe to say that for at least another 50 years no whore enabling laws are going to be passed
Sry roasties
NO MORE ABORTIONS

I am a brown, Islamic pro-Trump male, too bad the pro-Trump crowd is usually islamophobic so fuck those guys.

I want Trump to win but I think this time they are going to be prepared with enough voter fraud to defeat him

I would vote for Trump entirely out of spite for lefties. I don't even vote.
My politics are determined by spite moreso than principle. Whatever causes the most IT raging

if it bothers you so much, go back to your shithole country then

Give all our money back we will pack our bags tomorrow. We want us out more than you crackers want us to.

Btw I voted for trump, will vote again. He is the lesser of two evils.

Although my expectation is unrealistic, hope next time he outlaws abortion completely, and his party rightfully addresses dog-fuckers, degenerates and faggots.

This is not just for America, but for the world.

vOCjcNg.jpg

November 2016 was one of the greatest times in my life.
I was still redpilled. Not blackpilled yet. I still had hope and Trump was a big kick in the teeth to all the right people who made my Life a living hell.
Hope they felt anger and despair
I am a brown, Islamic pro-Trump male, too bad the pro-Trump crowd is usually islamophobic so fuck those guys.
I was pro islam and pro Trump
I support Trump unconditionally.
This Is kinda cucked tbh
My politics are determined by spite moreso than principle. Whatever causes the most IT raging
This Is kinda based tbh
Feminism was the beginning of my conversion to conservatism. I hope Trump wins too, purely to defeat the leftists who have made life miserable for everyone.
Same for me. I really really really hate femminism and womanism. I grew up during my late teen hating feminism more than the Catholic church.
I just can't stomach feminists
Trump 2020! I hate soy leftists
Trump, Salvini, Putin, Orban, Le Pen.
Just enrage lefties to death theory

Last edited:
I was still redpilled. Not blackpilled yet. I still had hope and Trump was a big kick in the teeth to all the right people who made my Life a living hell.

Yes, me too. Look, I realise that Trump has done fuck all, and is probably gonna do fuck all if he wins again, but what mainstream politics boils down to is:
- lesser of two evils
- piss off lots of feminists (good for the LOLs if nothing else)
- maybe he’ll hold up leftist feminist laws?
- he’ll get in at least 2 more rightwing Supreme Court judges, edging ever closer to banning abortion (a massive win against feminism)

Overall, it just stalls the leftist feminist agenda by another few years. It’s a constant battle. It’s not as if anyone with a brain ever thought Trump would or could suddenly make everything good for incels. Why the fuck would anyone think that? It’s just a small victory against the relentless feminist tide. Especially since he was up against an actual literal female feminist ffs.

Last edited:
Overall, it just stalls the leftist feminist agenda by another few years. It’s a constant battle. It’s not as if anyone with a brain ever thought Trump would or could suddenly make everything good for incels. Why the fuck would anyone think that? It’s just a small victory against the relentless feminist tide. Especially since he was up against an actual literal female feminist ffs.
I thought he would have been much more Trumpish.
He is the last repubblican president tho. Not that i care tbh. I'd love to see degenerate globalist liberal war mongering cuckmerica burn to the ground

Yes, me too. Look, I realise that Trump has done fuck all, and is probably gonna do fuck all if he wins again, but what mainstream politics boils down to is:
- lesser of two evils
- piss off lots of feminists (good for the LOLs if nothing else)
- maybe he’ll hold up leftist feminist laws?
- he’ll get in at least 2 more rightwing Supreme Court judges, edging ever closer to banning abortion (a massive win against feminism)

Yep. If women cannot legally kill their own babies in the womb, which is their favourite past time along with doing it once the child is born, seconded only to sucking dick in clubs...sometimes both at the same time:-

...then they WILL resort to murdering their born children out of anger in mass because having a child limits her access to dick and validation. This is why they love to bring up Elliot Rodger etc so much. It is pure projection because they are natural born killers themselves. When this starts to happen hopefully laws will be put in place to control them which is a possible help to us and men in general, albeit a small one.

Early American settlers did the same with Native Americans - piss them off so much that they fight back and then you demonise them which in turn rationalises your control over them. The only difference is in the case of women this is entirely deserved :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I thought he would have been much more Trumpish.
He is the last repubblican president tho. Not that i care tbh. I'd love to see degenerate globalist liberal war mongering cuckmerica burn to the ground

He’s been kinda disappointing ngl, although he lost control of Congress after 2 years anyway. Also, people don’t realise that the POTUS isn’t a dictator, his power is very limited. Still, he’s been mostly bark and no bite. Nonetheless, anyone opposing him is basically supporting the democrats - and therefore supporting feminism.

As for America... like most western countries, it is a shadow of its former self, taken over by satanic feminists and leftists. Maybe a civil war would sort shit out.

if its anything like last time its sure to be hilarious.

As for America... like most western countries, it is a shadow of its former self, taken over by satanic feminists and leftists. Maybe a civil war would sort shit out.
Italy has never been really great after unity in 1861 besides of fascist times (maybe). Also it Is a fucking mash up of different nations so it will probably fail and split in the future

Italy has never been really great after unity in 1861 besides of fascist times (maybe). Also it Is a fucking mash up of different nations so it will probably fail and split in the future

Most countries with populations above 20 million are unions of smaller nations. The world would be better if it consisted of lots of smaller countries, each with a population smaller than 25 million.

As for modern day Italy... I’m guessing its glory years were the postwar economic boom?

Most countries with populations above 20 million are unions of smaller nations. The world would be better if it consisted of lots of smaller countries, each with a population smaller than 25 million.

As for modern day Italy... I’m guessing its glory years were the postwar economic boom?
For Italy it's worse. It Was litterally like saying "Europe" Back in the days. It was full of actual nations with their languages, architecture, ethnicities etc and they forced everything together and the result was shitty. Italian has become the mainstream language in the whole nation in schools only in the late 70's (so more than 100 years after unity) . Italy has the highest diversity in Europe.

We had some pretty good years during fascism, then during the economic boom but that was common in all the other liberal western countries

We had some pretty good years during fascism, then during the economic boom but that was common in all the other liberal western countries

Not the UK... we were absolutely fucked during the postwar years until the 80s when Thatcher took control. Continental Europe outclassed us for a long time, especially West Germany/Germany. JFL at being “the good guys” in WW2, even our allies (USA, France) fucked us in the ass as soon as it was over.

Not the UK... we were absolutely fucked during the postwar years until the 80s when Thatcher took control. Continental Europe outclassed us for a long time, especially West Germany/Germany. JFL at being “the good guys” in WW2, even our allies (USA, France) fucked us in the ass as soon as it was over.
Well 60'-80's were quite good for many. Holy shit having being a young prettyboy in Denmark or Norway in the 70's= everything.
Then came the EU in the late 80's/early 90's , then the ussr fell and it Was the beginning of the end. The beginning of our shitty liberal soy globalist capitalist world

Isn't Trump "anti incel" according to @MENSA_IQcel ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back