Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I imagined this last night

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I’m so lonely that I have to start imagining shit like this. Last night when I went to bed, I was lying there imagining being with my crush. She gets out of the shower and runs to the bed to get under the blanket and snuggle up to me because she’s cold and not wearing much.

Lol this is like fantasy world to me, but a daily occurrence for Chad. Sorry if this post is a little soy, but I pride myself on honesty.

I've been dream coping too. I've been feeling really lonely the last few days :feelsbadman:

I do that a lot too, Ive heard that not everyone has the ability to visualize things like that though

I do this a lot as well. I imagine a beautiful jb foid snuggling with me and having sex with me while I lay down on my bed alone at night

I imagine that my face aren't that fucked up and I am a few inches taller.

I do that a lot too, Ive heard that not everyone has the ability to visualize things like that though
I can visualize entire scenarios and hug my blanket pretending its a foid. Its an autistic cope but I've been doing it since I was small.

I do this a lot as well. I imagine a beautiful jb foid snuggling with me and having sex with me while I lay down on my bed alone at night
My scenario didn’t even involve sex..

thankfully my brain is too retarded to imagine such things

crushing on whores is bluepilled. Snap out of it.