Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I infiltrated the mod discord and found dozens of JB’s in there

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Watch how quickly this thread disappears. The mods don’t want you to know that they are hiding prime JB’s from the rest of the community. They’re running a cult.

:feelswhere:

Archiving, bookmarking, and screenshotting this thread before it gets taken down.

Archiving, bookmarking, and screenshotting this thread before it gets taken down.

One more reason we're going to be bringing down Serge and Master and establishing our rule together. All users will have their JB.

One more reason we're going to be bringing down Serge and Master and establishing our rule together. All users will have their JB.
Indeed. We shan’t allow them to horde all the JB’s for themselves. We will crush and end their reign of terror. Of course though, this is all a joke we aren't actually going to do anything about it:feelsEhh:

I thought you said attraction to jb is “pedophilia”

incel revolution when

CuckTears type beat

Picture or actual people ?

Why would jb hang out in an incel mod discord

mods are fucking BASED
PM ME JB PICS, MENTALS OUT

How do I become a mod?

pretty sure i know what server ur talking about

If you want to see JBs, all you have to do is to go on Instagram. It's perfectly legal and their mums are happy with it.

If you want to see JBs, all you have to do is to go on Instagram. It's perfectly legal and their mums are happy with it.
Or go outside.

Watch how quickly this thread disappears. The mods don’t want you to know that they are hiding prime JB’s from the rest of the community. They’re running a cult.

:feelswhere:
What's a JB?

Check my ban appeal also tbh
I’d like to return from my hiatus away from the forum. I won’t post bait or controversial threads to get banned again. Furthermore, I apologise for doing so previously.

Decent one, would unban/10. But needs more effort to rival the greatest ban appeal ever:

unban me, god damn it

I was unfairly unbanned and I have been banned for a long time, I think 8 months now. isn't that enough? that's a long time to be banned

just unban me and stop being such cucks tbh

I’d like to return from my hiatus away from the forum. I won’t post bait or controversial threads to get banned again. Furthermore, I apologise for doing so previously.

Decent one, would unban/10. But needs more effort to rival the greatest ban appeal ever:

unban me, god damn it

I was unfairly unbanned and I have been banned for a long time, I think 8 months now. isn't that enough? that's a long time to be banned

just unban me and stop being such cucks tbh
Low inhib ban appeal tbh

@mental_out explain?

No JBs in the mod chat, we do have an i_a_m_i though.
I bet you are using your status as mods of incels for clout with toilets and getting nudes with sex as a result, while collecting FBI money on the side to buy hookers and copes.

im still waiting for the verification

BOYS WITH ANIME GIRL AVIs PRETENDING TO BE GIRLS WHILE CALLING THEMSELVES "SISSY" AREN'T " PRIME JAILBAITS "

Last edited:
BOYS WITH ANIME GIRL AVIs PRETENDING TO BE GIRLS WHILE CALLING THEMSELVES "SISSY" AREN'T " PRIME JAILBAITS "
@mental_out destroyed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back