Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I insult women as chad and they continue talking to me and give me their number

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
JFL if you think personality matters. Chad can treat women like trash as soon as he meets them and that won’t change her first impression of him.

There are guys out there who spend hours on witty openers trying to be clever and still don’t get a text back, meanwhile chad does the exact opposite and insults them and not only gets a reply but a her number and then bangs her.

Personality never mattered, it was the face all along.

Attachments

• 9AB862E6-0A63-4EC9-82AD-175536890D4B.png
    9AB862E6-0A63-4EC9-82AD-175536890D4B.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 29,967
  • 90F42152-31D8-440B-AD48-A3DA9FD13ADB.png
    90F42152-31D8-440B-AD48-A3DA9FD13ADB.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 29,072
  • C341F40A-AB0B-4061-8E08-02C30607A718.jpeg
    C341F40A-AB0B-4061-8E08-02C30607A718.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 27,877
  • 77EC3302-979C-4899-8C66-37F1B61FE1A6.jpeg
    77EC3302-979C-4899-8C66-37F1B61FE1A6.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 26,926
  • B6E912E4-69EF-4984-9B4F-6FEF8A79C88E.png
    B6E912E4-69EF-4984-9B4F-6FEF8A79C88E.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 26,326
  • 1ECE0A76-7C19-4414-9B05-723157291E82.jpeg
    1ECE0A76-7C19-4414-9B05-723157291E82.jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 25,657
  • D58212EE-F572-4728-8E3A-D05CE53D0458.png
    D58212EE-F572-4728-8E3A-D05CE53D0458.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 24,791
  • DAEAB529-6821-4C40-AFCD-7E4F37360E82.jpeg
    DAEAB529-6821-4C40-AFCD-7E4F37360E82.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 24,263
  • 1BF7D2B8-EE3A-4036-ACBA-2197652A7FAC.jpeg
    1BF7D2B8-EE3A-4036-ACBA-2197652A7FAC.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 26,685
Well if this is the guy OP is using, that's retarded.

aDpV5rZU_400x400.jpg

lange-brett-image.jpg

That guy's not an "8/10". He's like a 9.9/10. I can guarantee I've never met a single guy in my life as simultaneously good looking and ripped as that.

Obviously if you're a 9.9/10 you can say whatever you want and get away with it.

aDpV5rZU_400x400.jpg

lange-brett-image.jpg

That guy's not an "8/10". He's like a 9.9/10. I can guarantee I've never met a single guy in my life as simultaneously good looking and ripped as that.

Obviously if you're a 9.9/10 you can say whatever you want and get away with it.

Yea women are shallow cunts who have no self respect. They would eat his shit if he asked them too.

Personality is bullshit. While you work up the courage to talk to her and walk up to her. She will get on her knees to suck his dick as soon as she saw him walking towards her.

You are very bluepilled, you got a long way to go.

Yea women are shallow cunts who have no self respect. They would eat his shit if he asked them too.

Personality is bullshit. While you work up the courage to talk to her and walk up to her. She will get on her knees to suck his dick as soon as she saw him walking towards her.

You are very bluepilled, you got a long way to go.

How on earth can you call me "bluepilled"? I've been in the r9k/PSL/incel community for at least 5-6 years now. I've heard it all and seen all the experiments.

Frankly this shit just rolls off my back at this point and I don't find it remotely impressive or instructive on my life.

I'm not going to live my life based on what some 1/10,000 level ultra roided male model with a perfect face and physique can do in life. What the hell does that have to do with the rest of us? There are MIT physicists who were born with IQs dramatically higher than mine as well. Should I stop trying to have an original though tin my head because of that too?

This is defeatist nonsense based on the top 0.01% of guys' experiences of life.

Do I hate that Chads have it easier? Absolutely. But it's pointless to compare yourself to someone who is this freakishly muscular and good looking. I don't know about you, but I'll never be white, have perfect IPD, have a square jaw, have a strong browridge, have good cheekbones, be tall, be symmetrical, or be able to maintain an NW1 hairline despite hard steroid use. To get all those things in life is lightning strike luck.

All I want personally is to be at least average looking so I can get a date every now and then. Show me the Tinder of an average or slightly above average man and I'd find that more interesting.

This is just more of the same old, same old. There's zero shock value in it and zero new to learn.

BLACKPILL holy shit, how do his subs fall for that confidence and grooming crap?

tbh his chat is pretty redpilled, a lot saying its all looks and he is telling them what they want to hear, also lots of "i attractive but never seem to get attention or any of thst crap jfl, or larpers tbh tbh, then ann the girl complimenting him and then guys saying "begone thot" and that

Chadlitefishing, I matched with this 17 year old instawhore. Opened with "DTF?". She acted offended, implied I/he had STIs. I started insulting her looks, intelligence, everything. We argued for about half an hour. Then at some point the tone shifts. She says she likes a guy who is willing to argue with her, and there's now sexual tension between us. We get onto talking about how her Mum has seen my pics and thinks I'm hot, and how I could fuck her and her Mum and cuckold her Dad. lol. Chad always wins.

Reading those snapshots makes me want to rope. I can’t stand it.

Chad doesn't have to hold back and filter himself while normie betas and incels have to walk on eggshells. Females are not offended by anything Chad says, but are offended by every other little thing a male says who they find unattractive.

Chadlitefishing, I matched with this 17 year old instawhore. Opened with "DTF?". She acted offended, implied I/he had STIs. I started insulting her looks, intelligence, everything. We argued for about half an hour. Then at some point the tone shifts. She says she likes a guy who is willing to argue with her, and there's now sexual tension between us. We get onto talking about how her Mum has seen my pics and thinks I'm hot, and how I could fuck her and her Mum and cuckold her Dad. lol. Chad always wins.
Milf theory confirmed.

How on earth can you call me "bluepilled"? I've been in the r9k/PSL/incel community for at least 5-6 years now. I've heard it all and seen all the experiments.

Frankly this shit just rolls off my back at this point and I don't find it remotely impressive or instructive on my life.

I'm not going to live my life based on what some 1/10,000 level ultra roided male model with a perfect face and physique can do in life. What the hell does that have to do with the rest of us? There are MIT physicists who were born with IQs dramatically higher than mine as well. Should I stop trying to have an original though tin my head because of that too?

This is defeatist nonsense based on the top 0.01% of guys' experiences of life.

Do I hate that Chads have it easier? Absolutely. But it's pointless to compare yourself to someone who is this freakishly muscular and good looking. I don't know about you, but I'll never be white, have perfect IPD, have a square jaw, have a strong browridge, have good cheekbones, be tall, be symmetrical, or be able to maintain an NW1 hairline despite hard steroid use. To get all those things in life is lightning strike luck.

All I want personally is to be at least average looking so I can get a date every now and then. Show me the Tinder of an average or slightly above average man and I'd find that more interesting.

This is just more of the same old, same old. There's zero shock value in it and zero new to learn.
Well, we all know what the majority of results will be... Same goes for catfishing with Chads.

I dont have the balls to do what OP does but seriously good job. We need more blackpills like this. Looks, physique >>>everything else.

Chad doesn't have to hold back and filter himself while normie betas and incels have to walk on eggshells. Females are not offended by anything Chad says, but are offended by every other little thing a male says who they find unattractive.
this.
so accurate the part about walking on egg shells.
I sometimes would take hours thinking of what to say back and it would get nothing.
Meanwhile these guys are like "sup stupid slut? whats your number"?
and they are like teheheh

Not a really good experiment tbh. Not many people look like that guy, you should’ve done this with your general goodlooking guy, we already know Chads can get away with anything.

That’s hilarious dude, out of the 7 girls I am cat fishing. 5 of them have told their parents about me and told them how we are very serious. They even showed my pictures to them looool. They would be a laughing stock in their family when they find out I don’t even exist

Despite being between 20-25 year old these dumb whores are so blinded by chads look. Fucking shallow cunts won’t ever love us like this

Attachments

• 873C9DC4-899F-4900-BE07-4F8301D3C562.png
    873C9DC4-899F-4900-BE07-4F8301D3C562.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 877
WTF

convos like this actually remind me how weak and insecure foids are behind that makeup.

BUT... BUT... BUT MUH PUHSONALITEE!!!!1111!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

this.
so accurate the part about walking on egg shells.
I sometimes would take hours thinking of what to say back and it would get nothing.
Meanwhile these guys are like "sup stupid slut? whats your number"?
and they are like teheheh

Same I remember when I used to approach girls I would literally bite my tongue and sometimes something would slip, or I would "mess up" and the girl would act like I did something horrible and basically use it as an excuse not to talk to me anymore basically leading me on for no reason. I never stood a chance JFL

We already knew. Chad wins at everything.

i wonder why the first thing some of them mentioned was his looks? i thought they didn't matter?

For some reason I like when a direct insult from Chad is followed with the woman saying...LMAO! (Laughed My Ass Off!)

But on the other hand....Christopher Hitchens: Why Women Still Aren't Funny

Milf theory confirmed.
That’s hilarious dude, out of the 7 girls I am cat fishing. 5 of them have told their parents about me and told them how we are very serious. They even showed my pictures to them looool. They would be a laughing stock in their family when they find out I don’t even exist

Despite being between 20-25 year old these dumb whores are so blinded by chads look. Fucking shallow cunts won’t ever love us like this

To be Chad in the Tinder & Snapchat age is to live better than a Roman Emperor.

" muhh i dont wear makeup often teehee"

But srs dude stop complimenting these women, it makes them want to go for chad even more and commit more hypergamy, allowing them to keep their high standards and continue their degeneracy

If any normal male talked to a girl like this he would be shot at.

Fuck her and her Mum, separately, I should add. She isn't a *complete* degenerate. She also said I probably wouldn't fit because she'd only been with one guy, but she could handle pain because she self-harmed in the past lol. I wish I'd gotten her on snapchat.

Seriously though, I wouldn't recommend chadfishing. It's the ultimate blackpill.

The less physically attractive you are as a male, the more perfect you have to be in all other ways to even get an ugly/uglier femoid. You have to say all the right things, 10/10 banter, act a cuck, live an envious life in other ways, earn a lot, be fully independent, own house after college ect.

I've known that a long while, those are impossible standards for me to ever reach.

Last edited:
jawbones are REALLY CONFIDENT

The less physically attractive you are as a male, the more perfect you have to be in all other ways to even get an ugly/uglier femoid. You have to say all the right things, 10/10 banter, act a cuck, live an envious life in other ways, earn a lot, be fully independent, own house after college ect.

I've known that a long while, those are impossible standards for me to ever reach.

I don't see how guys haven't given up once they realize this. We've been raised to believe that this is just a normal part of relationships, when really its just the girls way of saying you are so unattractive you have to pay me everything from your money to your balls to keep me.

JFL if you think personality matters. Chad can treat women like trash as soon as he meets them and that won’t change her first impression of him.

There are guys out there who spend hours on witty openers trying to be clever and still don’t get a text back, meanwhile chad does the exact opposite and insults them and not only gets a reply but a her number and then bangs her.

Those are some very gentle insults coupled with compliments. Actually, you talk like they do. You are a virgin? You clearly know how to talk to them. That's how my little brother talks to bitches and he pulls pussy constantly. He's a little chubby redhead too with a rounded face in case someone wants to shout that he looks like a male model.

The way you are talking to them is not 'treating them like trash' my friend. What you are saying to them is pretty gentle. I see you start the insult then immediately take it back with a compliment. They melt for that. Have you talked to whores face to face like that? I bet you would get laid if you did. I mean, look at the little fat nigger who shot up that church a few years back. He looked like a fucking monkey but had a girlfriend and a stepson (who's skull he fractured months prior).

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/shooting1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=375&h=250&crop=1

Here he is. Look at his stupid fucking face. Hahaha, he's my age too.

Last edited:

aDpV5rZU_400x400.jpg

lange-brett-image.jpg

This guy worked hard as fuck on his appearance no joke I can tell that he's natural or mostly natural. The reward for his hard work is now he gets to slay even harder, no one is born looking like that this guy lookmaxxed to the max. JFL at how fucking hard men have to work to get a great body and all women have to do is not eat like a fucking hippo all day.

aDpV5rZU_400x400.jpg

lange-brett-image.jpg

Is this some kind of joke? How would any sentient being not be put on notice that this is a catfish? Unless you have had boyfriend who looked like that in the past you would logically dismiss it as a troll.

Is this some kind of joke? How would any sentient being not be put on notice that this is a catfish? Unless you have had boyfriend who looked like that in the past you would logically dismiss it as a troll.

Women are stupid remember?

The irony of "blackpill" experiments like this is so many people are doing so many of them with megachads like this and girls literally cannot tell the difference. Plus some guys are doing it to try to get nudes. So there's so many fake male model tinder accounts in every city.

All this is doing is inflating women's expectations.

The irony of "blackpill" experiments like this is so many people are doing so many of them with megachads like this and girls literally cannot tell the difference. Plus some guys are doing it to try to get nudes. So there's so many fake male model tinder accounts in every city.

All this is doing is inflating women's expectations.

No when I ghost them I tell them “they are stupid for thinking a guy like that would ever be intrested into 3/10 girl like herself and that she should stick to guys in her own league

Bravo on that first one especially. "Or?"

Women are simple creatures.

You guys give them far more credit than they are due.
Get over it, book your airfarw to Thailand and see what a woman is really worth.
Be kind and genourous to them.

I get a sick feeling in my stomach when I read these type of experiments, it's a real pity I couldn't have been born with a different head. I suppose I shoud be thankful that I live in todays generation and get to talk to camgirls unlike 20-30 years ago.

These tinder experiments is what made me extremely depressed for months. God is one cruel sumbitch.

Good experiment

If a girl is actually attracted to you, be rude to her and disagree with her about just little things and if she goes full "fuck you for being a male and not treating me like a goddess" mode then leave her

Tell her she looks like a cheap street whore.

Lol. Of course these whores keep talking to Chad. No matter what he says. They want that dick nailing them. And it doesn't matter where on the economic scale he falls. For women it's about how attractive Chad is at the most primal level.

it's fucking over

but those are not insults really. like you open with a semi-insult then you compliment them.

halo effect at it's finest

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back