Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Intentionally don't Talk to 'Friends'

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I ignore college acquaintances. I left the group chat. I hardly talk to anyone back home. We are all home for break, I didn't message anyone except for one person I know from 6th grade onward about hanging out. I don't care.

I don't see the appeal anyway. Nothing they do is interesting, intelligible, or fun. Same old garbage every time. I'd rather do my own stuff.

nausea said:
what is it?

It's like a thing on snapchat where a bunch of people are grouped into one chat where instead of messaging one person you're messaging the whole group

ItheIthe said:
nausea said:
what is it?
It's like a thing on snapchat where a bunch of people are grouped into one chat where instead of messaging one person you're messaging the whole group
fuck that !!!

nothing good comes from that shit

nausea said:
fuck that !!!

No, they just post a bunch of deranged hedonistic nuisances-level nonsense

I actually wanted to do the same but too scared that my class might bully me, so I'm just sticking to the script

ItheIthe said:
nausea said:
fuck that !!!
No, they just post a bunch of deranged hedonistic nuisances.
SHAYTAN has created socialmedia ergo the outcome is satanic

thirsit said:
I actually wanted to do the same but too scared that my class might bully me, so I'm just sticking to the script

Yeah I literally don't care at all at this point. They probably do make fun of me and I genuinely could not care less.

I prefer having no ties to anyone.

Literally cut ties with a guy ive known since 2005 a few days ago. Hes had multiple gfs and he dosent comprehend the blackpill. Hes not even a Chad.

nausea said:
SHAYTAN has created socialmedia ergo the outcome is satanic

Never thought of it that way, good observation

If someone doesn't go out of their way to check up on you and talk to you, they are not your 'friend'