Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I jestermaxed by doing imitations

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
When I was in middle school and they used to record me to share the laughs.
I don't know why I was trying my best to be funny even at my expense just because I was needy

I used to make fun of myself and act like a retard. It made my school life easier but now I'm done with that shit, never jestermaxxing again.

I don't know why I was trying my best to be funny even at my expense just because I was needy
Damn, sad
I used to make fun of myself and act like a retard. It made my school life easier but now I'm done with that shit, never jestermaxxing again.
Ok now this one is just pathetic not sad, why would you even do this lol. I don't see how that makes your life easier.

Damn, sad

Ok now this one is just pathetic not sad, why would you even do this lol. I don't see how that makes your life easier.
to stop the bullying and so they would tolerate my presence.

to stop the bullying and so they would tolerate my presence.
Did you not have parents?

Do your bullies not have parents?

Do you think they would still bully you if you took it as far as getting parents and the school administration involved?

Sure afterwards everyone would call you a loser and see you as a "sell out", but they didn't like you anyways and saw you as a user anyways, you getting parents involved would have put everyone in their place and remind them that they don't have any real power

Getting the principal involved too along with the parents, would have made expulsion a possibility too, which would make it even more likely they wouldn't fuck with you, after you are known as the guy to go to peoples parents, nobody would fuck with you again

I never understood why nobody ever just does that, I never got bullied because I had an older brother at school though. Some guys did try some shit, but the moment you threaten to tell, people back off, you won't be seen as "cool" afterwards but again, these people would never have saw you as cool anyways

I feel like a lot of people never go through with it because they cling to some cope that "one day I can be popular, if I did this it would ruin my chances forever"

Just fuck these bullies lives up by getting their parents and the school board involved, make your personal issue into a "school issue", threaten that your parents may have to make this a legal issue where the school is liable for the abuse you received, etc. (This is the tactic for the schools that like to "look the other way", they can't ignore a possible lawsuit, even of the bully is a "start player" on the school sports team)

I know as a young child you probably wouldn't even think of these things, but if you had went to your parents about it, then they probably would have taken it that far, they would have went to the school about it

I know as a young child you probably wouldn't even think of these things, but if you had went to your parents about it, then they probably would have taken it that far, they would have went to the school about it
As you said ,I'd have never thought about this and my social anxiety used to be pretty bad.

Now about the Parents part, No.
My father is my only decent parent and left us around that time as he couldn't endure my mothers abuse any longer. My mother is a low empathic narcissist and uses strong pain killers (opioids), which I believe fucked her up in the head, so not a relieable person.

I spent my teen years by just playing video games all day and forgetting about everything else

Last edited:
As you said ,I'd have never thought about this and my social anxiety used to be pretty bad.

Now about the Parents part, No.
My father is my only decent parent and left us around that time as he couldn't endure my mothers abuse any longer. My mother is a low empathic narcissist and uses strong pain killers (opioids), which I believe fucked her up in the head, so not a relieable person.

I spent my teen years by just playing video games all day and forgetting about everything else

Damn, you didn't have a chance, unstable household.

Jeffrey Dahmer maxxing

those who know know

Do you think they would still bully you if you took it as far as getting parents and the school administration involved?

Sure afterwards everyone would call you a loser and see you as a "sell out", but they didn't like you anyways and saw you as a user anyways, you getting parents involved would have put everyone in their place and remind them that they don't have any real power

Getting the principal involved too along with the parents, would have made expulsion a possibility too, which would make it even more likely they wouldn't fuck with you, after you are known as the guy to go to peoples parents, nobody would fuck with you again

I never understood why nobody ever just does that, I never got bullied because I had an older brother at school though. Some guys did try some shit, but the moment you threaten to tell, people back off, you won't be seen as "cool" afterwards but again, these people would never have saw you as cool anyways

I feel like a lot of people never go through with it because they cling to some cope that "one day I can be popular, if I did this it would ruin my chances forever"

Just fuck these bullies lives up by getting their parents and the school board involved, make your personal issue into a "school issue", threaten that your parents may have to make this a legal issue where the school is liable for the abuse you received, etc. (This is the tactic for the schools that like to "look the other way", they can't ignore a possible lawsuit, even of the bully is a "start player" on the school sports team)

I know but when I was so young I thought it was normal and I was very passive, I thought there were just jokes even if they used their hands to spent the time.
They used to slap the back of my head just for fun

View: https://voca.ro/1lcdHY0VJWG5

Just go to a nice school that isn't racist & bottom tier in the league tables while having influence or money & lawyers theory. The world is fair & no one ever gets fucked over by wrong place, wrong time eh.

Last edited:
I know but when I was so young I thought it was normal and I was very passive, I thought there were just jokes even if they used their hands to spent the time.
They used to slap the back of my head just for fun

Yet people wonder why we become the men that we do, its ridiculous really, this is why I don't feel remorse for other humans, because I know the average person you could save on the street (e.g. a woman screaming in an alleyway) would have mocked you as a loser in highschool, would have brutally rejected you in adulthood if you asked her out on a date, would not care at all if you wanted to kill yourself afterwards, but were expect to want to just help everyone around us as if were "all on the same team"

No we aren't, there are normies and then there's us, never help anyone unless it benefits you

I will never donate blood

I will never donate organs

I will never donate to charity

I will never run to the aid of any woman screaming in the night

Society has already shown me what my place is and what the average person thinks of me, I won't be some useful disposable tool that is acknowledged when convenient and then tossed away afterwards