Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just a want a gf who actually loves me for me

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
I noticed that alot of incels want to live the "slayer" lifestyle like fucking a new bitch every week and shit like that. I could careless about "slaying" all I want is a down ass bitch who likes me for me, cooks for me, whispers sweet nothings in my ear while we cuddle, who would have my back when I'm not feeling well, etc.

Same but those dont exist in our plane of reality.

Even Chads have a very small chance of finding a GF that loves him for him.The second Stacy finds a better Chad, she switches.

Gluck with your life goals.

If she really likes you, she will. Good luck finding a foid that cooks though, KEK.

Mutationcel said:
Even Chads have a very small chance of finding a GF that loves him for him.The second Stacy finds a better Chad, she switches.

Fuck this entire planet. Im still waiting for Kim to stop cucking out. Fire the nukes you fat fuck.

The problem is op, your fantasy of a girl who is loyal and nice and sweet doesn't exist anymore. she's going to cheat, she's going to play games, she's going to be demanding of you.

that's why i'd rather be a slayer

/pol/cel said:

I want to reincarnate as a giga chad in the next life and experience life again to the fullest

TheVman said:
The problem is op, your fantasy of a girl who is loyal and nice and sweet doesn't exist anymore. she's going to cheat, she's going to play games, she's going to be demanding of you.

that's why i'd rather be a slayer

Sad reality

Ok

what if she was ugly though

You get way more validation living the slayer lifestyle. Fucking a bitch a week is hella validation than just sticking with one bitch.

a-virgin-nigger said:
You get way more validation living the slayer lifestyle. Fucking a bitch a week is hella validation than just sticking with one bitch.

IDK I don't think so. If you think about it, having sex with a different girl every week would get old eventually and you would start to want a deeper and meaningful connection with a femoid. Trust me i would love to have the ability to fuck a different girl every week but I would also love to have a woman who you would have a good future with

a-virgin-nigger said:

Fuck that noise. Who says you can’t be happy sticking with one 10/10 bitch as a giga chad?

Go to the east, they don't exist in the west, unless you find them, but that will take a long time

I also want a unicorn

That's reserved for chad

Being born chad = true love and amazing sex

Earning money = gold diggers

As do a lot of us, OP. But these FHOs don't really exist anymore and certainly not for us.

theultimate341 said:
Cuck-Damage said:
Ok
what if she was ugly though
who cares
my point is, getting what he asks for is fairly easy as long as he accepts an ugly girl

however when asked the question face on the fact is many posters here do in fact say no they would not accept an ugly girl

Did you find a female that truly chose you for being you in your teens?

No?

Then this will never happen. Join the world of weltschmerz with me.

Captvic said:
I noticed that alot of incels want to live the "slayer" lifestyle like fucking a new bitch every week and shit like that. I could careless about "slaying" all I want is a down ass bitch who likes me for me, cooks for me, whispers sweet nothings in my ear while we cuddle, who would have my back when I'm not feeling well, etc.

And I want YOU to swallow the blackpill

Cuck-Damage said:
my point is, getting what he asks for is fairly easy as long as he accepts an ugly girl

however when asked the question face on the fact is many posters here do in fact say no they would not accept an ugly girl

Well majority of the posters here are volcels and fakes so it doesn’t really matter

she will just go to the next chad or guy bro, its over, these types of women are impossible to find these days, i mean btches have a man and still braking their back to make their butt look big, generation of hoes and cucks

Chad can either be a slayer, or have what you are seeking. We cannot have any of them.

Cuck-Damage said:

is this a joke? you don't believe the "just go for ugly girls bro" theory is real, do you???

BigGhey said:
Go to the east, they don't exist in the west, unless you find them, but that will take a long time

really? Asian women are even more hypergamous than Western women.

quality > quantity 

but it's a pipe dream, tbh

its 2018 dog, you'd better learn to cook, even if you can get a ltr, I mean shit, my dads always been a better cook than my mom and they got together in 1980 somethin

/pol/cel said:
Mutationcel said:

No point in even trying tbh.

True love is reserved for only good looking men.

Get true love from your mother

FUCK WHY AM I INVISIBLE TO ASIAN GIRLS

WorldRulerAisha said:
FUCK WHY AM I INVISIBLE TO ASIAN GIRLS

[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6by4xr[/video]

UncannyValley said:
[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6by4xr[/video]

0f3.gif

the sad truth

knajjd said:
Cuck-Damage said:
is this a joke? you don't believe the "just go for ugly girls bro" theory is real, do you???
that theory is legit and proven

the thing is many posters here have come forward and actually admitted they would not want an ugly girl
this has been proven many times here so you're the retard if you reject it

Cuck-Damage said:

the thing is many posters here have come forward and actually admitted they would not want an ugly girl

AWALT

Well keep dreaming because we'll never get that

UncannyValley said:
Cuck-Damage said:
AWALT

Retard answer

obviously ugly women are very different to goodlooking women

Cuck-Damage said:
Retard answer

All females are programmed to chase after Chad, and when they can't get his attention, they settle for a normie or below average male to get the betabux and cuckbux rolling.

UncannyValley said:
Cuck-Damage said:
Retard answer
All females are programmed to chase after Chad, and when they can't get his attention, they settle for a normie or below average male to get the betabux and cuckbux rolling.
False

Ugly women drop standards much quicker than other women
results can be seen by average looking incels (volcels technically) simply with Tinder

you = retard

Cuck-Damage said:
False

Ugly women drop standards much quicker than other women
results can be seen by average looking incels (volcels technically) simply with Tinder

That's what I just said?? They settle for the bottom of the barrel when Chad isn't available.

Can all the beta orbiter cucks that use Tinder just shoot themselves now, please? What the fuck are you doing validating all the roasties? You think they're gonna fuck you because you sent them some nice memes?

Unicorn FHOs hardly exist in our post-1980 doomed generations.

I wish I were a Boomer. I'd have been laid when FHO standards weren't so brutal.

Cuck-Damage said:

then why are you even here? you have it all figured out, just go for ugly girls, bro. put your own advice into practice and see how real it is.

You're living in the past brah.

The only way for this to happen is if a white shariah-supporting monarchy is installed.