Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I just came to say nigger

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcJxJL4MOM

I could stick around and get along with you, nigger. It doesn't really mean that I'm into you, nigger. You're alright but I'm here, negro, to enjoy the pogrom. Don't get too excited 'cause that's all you get from me, nigger. Yeah I think you're brown, but really you should know. I just came to say nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger. I'm not the kinda girl to get messed up with you, nigger. I'ma let you try to convince me to, nigger. It's alright I'm getting dizzy just enjoy the party. It's OK with me if you don't have that much to say, hey. Kinda like this game but there's something you should know. I just came to say nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger. I could stick around and get along with you, nigger. It doesn't really mean that I'm into you, nigger. You're alright but I'm here, negro, to enjoy the pogrom. I'm getting dizzy, just enjoy the party. I just came to say nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger. I'm not the kinda girl to get messed up with you, nigger. I'ma let you try to convince me to, nigger. It's alright, I'm getting dizzy, just enjoy the pogrom. It's OK with me if you don't have that much to say, nigger. Kinda like this game but there's something you should know. I just came to say nigger, hey.

@Animecel2D thoughts?

@Animecel2D thoughts?
442w7kiw92b31

Is this the daily nigger hate thread?