Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I JUST CAN'T COPE ANYMORE HELP ME

Convergence

Convergence

brazilian spergcel
-
I CAN'T ACCEPT IT'S OVER BOYS, I TRY TO REMAIN HOPEFUL BUT AM ALONE RIGHT NOW
NOT EVEN MY PARENTS SAID "I LOVE YOU" TO ME
MY MOTIVATION IS GONE AND I FEAR I'M GONNA FAIL MY PROFESSION WHICH WAS CURRENTLY MY ONLY SOURCE OF HOPE AND RELY ON GOVERNMENT, THEN I WOULD BE MORE OF A FAILURE THAN I ALREADY AM

WHAT SHOULD I DO? IT HURTS TOO MUCH, I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO SPEND TIME WITH. I'M ON A VACATION RN AND AM LONELIER THAN EVER, I WANT IT TO END. PEOPLE LEAVED ME BECAUSE MY PERSONALITY IS SHIT

your not entitled to a female ever paying attention to you silly inkwell.

I know that feel bro. At least you have us. Where are you vacationing?

You can jerk off, get high, eat some junk food and cope by pretending all guys getting laid have to deal with so much drama/bullshit from women that it's not that bad to be alone forever till you decay into nothingness.

How is your personality shit? I’m always told by my boss that I’m one of the nicest and friendliest people at work, but I still have no friends or a girlfriend. I go to Church and try to love people, but still get ostracized. Are you mistaking personality for looks?

IN MY FUCKING HOME
I'M POORCEL SO I ONLY ROT IN MY ROOM
That's where you fucked up. If you have vacation coming up you need to make plans otherwise you get super depressed. This is mostly cope but if I have a vacation coming up I plan to achieve something or just do something different for 2 weeks or so. I usaly go on a road trip or kitesurfing on the coast.

Yes, he is. I know because I saw his photos on looksmax
C5074229 CA73 4FDB 9B37 370F72FFE6B4

Yes, he is. I know because I saw his photos on looksmax
Fuck no, I mean friendships
my relationships include friendships
my stupid ass causes me to screw them up because I have so much failures I don't even know where to start fixing.
All of them steered away from me, reasonably so.

Time to drink alcohol, buddy boyo
full

brutal, try to cope with nice things, play some vidya, watch a good movie, get drunk maybe
there is no other way for us, it's cope or rope and nothing in beetwen

Fuck no, I mean friendships
my relationships include friendships
my stupid ass causes me to screw them up because I have so much failures I don't even know where to start fixing.
All of them steered away from me, reasonably so.
try drugs and fortnite before you rope, honestly changed my life, i want to life now (i also use medication)

I think everyone on this board is right now. Fakecels don't count.

I never heard those 3 words from anyone or anything either. I thought that was normal.

MY MOTIVATION IS GONE AND I FEAR I'M GONNA FAIL MY PROFESSION WHICH WAS CURRENTLY MY ONLY SOURCE OF HOPE AND RELY ON GOVERNMENT, THEN I WOULD BE MORE OF A FAILURE THAN I ALREADY AM
At least you have one. Just as long as you keep going the pace of whatever you've been doing and you haven't gotten in trouble yet, I say you won't lose your job.

WHAT SHOULD I DO? IT HURTS TOO MUCH, I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO SPEND TIME WITH. I'M ON A VACATION RN AND AM LONELIER THAN EVER, I WANT IT TO END. PEOPLE LEAVED ME BECAUSE MY PERSONALITY IS SHIT
There's hobbies to help with that. Art, sports, exercise, video games, tv shows, movies, music, fantasizing about doing unthinkable things to people you don't like, and so on and so forth.

R O P E
O
P
E

How is your personality shit? I’m always told by my boss that I’m one of the nicest and friendliest people at work, but I still have no friends or a girlfriend. I go to Church and try to love people, but still get ostracized. Are you mistaking personality for looks?
hey man i am scared of that happening to me.I still need to be confirmed by the church but i have no idea how me as SUPHAMAN am supposed to fit in with normies.I guess i should concentrate fully on the power of the eucharist and grow so afraid of gods abandonment that i would gain the strength to go ahead.How bad is the ostracizing?Pm me if you don't feel like typing your response here

My goodman,we who have lost at this life can only look forward to the next one.Even if we were born as chad we would still need to deal with this horrible world.Every life without god is an imperfect life.Even chads life is imperfect and anyone able to leave his prejudices apart can clearly see this.For remember,death is everyone's cohort.Seek god for there is nothing to take form this world.If you think the ancients didn't know this then go read ecclesiastes.If you do read it you should afterwards read the gospels.pm me if you want charts that will refute your *atheism*.

Last edited:
Im young too also blackpilled i don't feel sad rn but sometimes it hits me,we can only cope.I know i am a genetic failure.

I just pretend that I’m happy and I start to feel a little better ngl

Tem que usar o coping amigo esqueça os chimpas

IN MY FUCKING HOME
I'M POORCEL SO I ONLY ROT IN MY ROOM
Go take a walk bro. Things look different after taking a walk. Not being sarcastic in case you wonder.

When u can't cope anymore u have the rope